Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
OmgIisonfiyah

"Absurd, Bipolar, Oddly Charming and....um.....he's on fire?" sweatdrop

It's almost like he knows how to break the fourth wall or something. Fiyah thought as he followed after Domino, wary of the man. He had to be a really good guesser, or very knowledgeable in the art of reading posts. "Very well, I shall counter this Bogarding-of-the-Nog with this: Tennessee Whiskey!" Fiyah countered and proceeded to down an entire bottle of Jack Daniels. "Ish your move nao." Fiyah said, having gained the Drunken Status Effect.

Who we're with: Everyone (and now Domino)
What happened: Countering No-Nog with a Bottle of Jack
OOC:
Number of People who can see the Fox Spirits: "I think we're about 2 on that one."

Hybird

BinaryVolts

[quote"Domino The Damned"]

"Don't worry, he grows on you, not unlike a fungal infection." sweatdrop

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Hy

"A name, huh?"

Hy sat up, and looked to the "pegicorn". Admittedly, he felt a sense of familiarity from it, but he couldnt pinpoint it. But, pushing that aside, he looked at the horse's feature. "Fluffy... Maybe something that means something considered fluffy, like a cloud?"

As he thought about it, the sudden thud made Hy snap his sights up. Already, Fiyah was out to inspect it, but Hy sighed none the less. "Wonder who 'dropped' by now...?"

Where I am: Lounge entrance.
Who I'm with: Volt, Melody, Fiyah, Ardare, Zeph, Akai, Kelly
OOC:

BinaryVolts

Asra Karimi

omgIisonfiyah

-- Domino The Damned --

Kawaii Sex Symbol

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Kelly followed closely behind Akai, spreading the hot chili sauce all over her food. She then plopped back down on a couch. She could have sworn she heard another loud noise earlier. No one else seemed too worried about it, so she didn't let it distract her from her food.

"Nya~"

Where: The lounge
With: Akai

Akai-Autumn

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Volt blinked at all the commotion, finding it that much harder to relax with all the noise... Not to mention concentrate and think up a fitting name for her pony-corn.

"Wonder who 'dropped' by now...?" Hy commented.

"Do you think it's Santa?" Volt asked, her eyes growing a little wider. She didn't know much about the holiday season, but she heard a man named Santa Claus lands on the roof with his magical reindeer and gives out toys and stuff, maybe that was him!

"Oh, hey, we can name her after one of the reindeer. Hmmm, kind of looks like a Vixen to me...but we'll call her Vixie for short. How about it pony-corn? Do you want to be called Vixie?"

OOC: ~
Where Volt is: the lounge
Who Volt is with: Hy, Asra, Melody, Air, & a pony-corn

Hybird
Asra Karimi
Lady Leferianna Ardare
Aircutter

Enduring Rogue

Domino countered his druken status by promptly emptying a hot thermos of coffee at him. "Bam! Okay, I'm going inside now, I'm cold...." Having enough shenanigans, Domino stepped inside, freeing himself of soot and snow. Looking up after bushing another bit of snow off his shoulder, he looked at Hy. "Hy! You-sunnofgun, C'mere..." Jumping at him, he put Hy in a headlock, not giving him time to react at all. "It's been too long friend! When was the last time we got together huh? Do a little mission or something?! And now were here, at this cabin! We're brothers, you and I, having forged a bond of unbreakable measures through the fires of conflict!"

Who? Himself, Fiyah, oh, well, everyone..
Where? Inside, Lounge, shaking off snow..
Wha? Rejoicing, and melting.

Akai-Autumn

BinaryVolts

Asra Karimi

omgIisonfiyah

Hybird

Inyl Chilar
Shamelessly formatted by GaiArch.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hallowed Shapeshifter

Vixie the Pegicorn

"How about it pony-corn? Do you want to be called Vixie?"

"Pony-co.....I mean Pegicorn! Gah Now I'm saying it!"
She blinked at the word Vixie though, she liked the reindeer myth, flying deer that didn't have wings, but Vixie still rang well in her ears. She liked it.
"I like Vixie princess."
Vixie nuzzled Volts to prove she wanted the name.

OOC:
Where: in the lounge.
With: Hy, Melody, Fiyah, BinaryVolts, Kelly, Akai
Hybird

BinaryVolts

Asra Karimi

Kawaii Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Akai sat beside Kelly and began eating pasta and drinking coffee. They both decided that if the rest wasn't affected by that loud noise, then they shouldn't be either, judging by the last incident. "So do we have any plans for the day or no?" Akai asked Kelly as she took a sip of her coffee.
Where:lounge
With: everyone
OOC: I think I am going to bed in a little bit. I will resume tomorrow

Inyl Chilar

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Hy

Hy chuckled awkwardly and scratched the back of his head.
"I think it might be a tad too early for Santa, Volts..."

Hearing Volt and the Pegicorn converse about a potential name, he nodded to the suggestion Volt made. "Vixie, yeah, that's sounds like a very fitting na- AUGH!!!"

All Hy saw was a shadowy blob before he was suddenly ambushed and snapped into a tight headlock. Hearing his attacker's rambling and raving about being brothers in the field of combat, he could only guess one person; Domino. Hy tried to push away from his friend, but blast it all if the guy didn't have him in a perfect lock! No wonder Hy trusted Domino to ask him for help during Missions from time to time.

"Yeah, great to see you too, Domino... Now get off!!!"

Who I'm with: Volt, Asra, Melody, Fiyah, Ardare(Vixie), Akai, Kelly
OOC:

BinaryVolts

omgIisonfiyah

-- Domino The Damned --

Enduring Rogue

Domino shook his head. "I don't know.. I'm afraid If I let ya go, that lady Volt will make off with ya like a hot mercenaries souffle'! Speakin' of which, what's goin' on between you two, hotshot?" He began whispering, lowering both him and Hy to the ground. Domino sighed. "I wish I at least had something goin' on... Pelly pulled a Houdini on me. I guess what we had is over..."

Wha? Remembering, and melting.

Akai-Autumn

BinaryVolts

Asra Karimi

omgIisonfiyah

Hybird

Inyl Chilar

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Hy

"Sh- shut up shutupshutupshutup SHUT UP!!!" Hy stammered while trying to kick out the hold Domino had him in. Whether it was the lock he was in or he was genuinely flustered by the questions being whisper to him... Most likely the latter... Hy's face had turned beyond red and was starting to turn a shade of violet. But just as Hy was about to get into a combative mood, Domino sighed, and loosened his grip on him.

'I wish I at least had something goin' on... Pelly pulled a Houdini on me. I guess what we had is over...'

Freeing himself, Hy turned to Domino with a sigh of his own. He knew how his friend felt, and with a reassuring slap to the side of Domino's shoulder, Hy gave him a confident smirk.

"Come now, friend. You never know what's in the furtures!"

Who I'm with: Volt, Domino, Asra, Melody, Fiyah, Ardare(Vixie), Akai, Kelly
OOC:

-- Domino The Damned --

Enduring Rogue

The man popped back up, pointing a blade to the ceiling. "Right-o! Gentlemen rogues like ourselves don't stay single for long, huh? All I have to do is probably more dangerous things. And pelvic thrusts." Domino said this, but it was purely bravado. He didn't want to be a party pooper...

Akai-Autumn

BinaryVolts

Asra Karimi

omgIisonfiyah

Hybird

Inyl Chilar

Hallowed Shapeshifter

Vixie the Pegicorn

Vixie blinked and stared at Domino boast about himself.
"Oh what a colorful life YOU must lead. Gentlemen rogue for sure ha!"
She neighed at her own sarcasm and stretched her wings, then laid back down to sleep.

OOC: Last post toight and work after.
Where: in the lounge.
With: Hy, Melody, Fiyah, BinaryVolts, Kelly, Akai
Hybird

BinaryVolts

Asra Karimi

-- Domino The Damned --

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
OmgIisonfiyah

"Absurd, Bipolar, Oddly Charming and....um.....he's on fire?" sweatdrop

Through some feat of of magic, drunken ninja skill, or just downright luck, Fiyah avoided hot coffee and walked inside. "I'm back~" Fiyah called cheerily before stumbling over to the center of the room before his legs launched a rebellion and he was forced to lay down. "Damn bodily civil wars." He mumbled to himself before looking up at the ceiling.

Who we're with: Everyone
What happened: Bodily Civil War
OOC:
So no Unions!: "Yes! Confederacy Forever!"

Hybird

BinaryVolts

[quote"Domino The Damned"]

"Don't worry, he grows on you, not unlike a fungal infection." sweatdrop

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Hy

"I wouldn't go that far, ya perverted loon!" Hy laughed out loud, but he felt as if Domino's confidence may have been a cover. Sensing this, Hy wanted to change the subject.

'Oh what a colorful life YOU must lead. Gentlemen rogue for sure ha!' Vixie neighed with amusement. The caster looked to the Pegicorn and waved it off.

"I can certainly vouch for this madman's colorful life." Turning back to Dominoc, Hy crossed his arms and grinned. "Which reminds me, what shenanigans have you been up to as of late? Somehow I get the feeling that noise on the roof involved you, in some way..." his words trailed off, seeing Fiyah making his way back in, and callsp on the floor. "... And perhaps the cause of... Whatever happened to him..."

Who I'm with: Volt, Domino, Asra, Melody, Fiyah, Ardare(Vixie), Akai, Kelly
OOC:

-- Domino The Damned --

omgIisonfiyah

Lady Leferianna Ardare

Enduring Rogue

Domino lowered his blade and then turned to Hy. The Pegicorn's comment bouncing off the surface but cutting deep within. Noticing Fiyah collapsing, he started. "Ah, I stole a god's egg nog," he began, pulling a immensely glowing carton out of his vest. "Oh, and some of his lightning too. Here." Pulling a bolt out from his vest after the carton, he tossed it to Hy. "Happy holidays and all that." Domino then pointed to the collapsed man on the floor. "He was bummed out because I wouldn't share this glorious bounty of eggnog. Promptly got himself drunk."

Akai-Autumn

BinaryVolts

Asra Karimi

omgIisonfiyah

Hybird

Inyl Chilar
Shamelessly formatted by GaiArch.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff