Benevolent Lightbringer

14,025 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Invisibility 100
BinaryVolts
Prissypuss
heart

This is an rp thread, please only make story-related posts, thank you!

THIS IS NOT THE THREAD I CLICKED ON WHERE AM I HELP I'M LOST.

Partying Fatcat

14,750 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Bring it on.

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Prissypuss
THIS IS NOT THE THREAD I CLICKED ON WHERE AM I HELP I'M LOST.

Gaia glitches ftw! XD

Hehe, sorry that happened. Hope you find what you were looking for!

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Mr Pantiess
Bring it on.

This is an rp thread, please only make story-related posts, thank you!

Kawaii Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"I can have anything?? Yay!! I hope this place has pasta, and coffee!! Akai was so happy to finally be able to get food, and to quiet her stomach. "So, umm, Kelly, what is the place where you live like?" Akai was trying to start up another conversation and hoping other people may decide to come so they could have more friends here. "And do you have any idea where our rooms are??"

BinaryVolts

Asra Karimi

omgIisonfiyah

Inyl Chilar

Hybird

Hallowed Shapeshifter

"Pony-corn"

"Pegico----.....Oh never mind I don't care.... to warm...."
She had perked up a moment but yawned halfway through her argument and rested her head back own this time on Volts leg. Leferia had lost control of herself with this form and lost her grip on reality, now believing she was actually a pegicorn with petlike attachment issues. Eventually her body would correct the error, but for now she was a pegicorn. A thought crossed her mind from overhearing names of people being introduced, she had no name!(Didn't think she had a name anyways) The little one opened an eye towards Volts' and said to her, almost like a demand, only adorably:
"I need a name Princess."

OOC: And guess who she attached to xD
Where: in the lounge.
With: Hy, Melody, Fiyah, BinaryVolts, Kelly, Akai
Hybird

BinaryVolts

Asra Karimi

Kawaii Sex Symbol

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Kelly ordered herself some fresh salmon and wondered if they had the best hot sauce ever. There she found the perfect bottle of sriracha go to with it. Then she ordered a hot cocoa with extra milk.

"They gots all kinds of stuff here. Nya~"

She turned to her companion and tilted her head.

"Not cold. I kinda... live in a forest. A forest treehouse. But I tend to move around some and stay in the cities. It's nothing too fancy..."

Where: Restaurant
With: Akai

Quote:

Akai-Autumn

BinaryVolts

Asra Karimi

omgIisonfiyah

Hybird

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Volt tapped her chin and thought. "Hmmm," she said, thinking on all the possibilities of what to name the majestic pony-corn. "I would say Fluffy, because it's true and you are, but that name's a little...played. What do you think guys?" she asked, turning to the others for input.

OOC: ~
Where Volt is: the lounge
Who Volt is with: Hy, Asra, Melody, Fiyah, Air, & a pony-corn

Hybird
Asra Karimi
Lady Leferianna Ardare
omgIisonfiyah
Aircutter

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Hy

Hy awkwardly smile and scratched his cheek as he looked over to Asra. "Er... Yeah, sorry. Guess I got that whole 'keep a low profile' thing goin'..." As he spoke, Hy could've sword he saw hearts popping out from Volt. It had to of been his imagination...but still, he couldn't stop himself from glancing up to the ceiling while, and his cheeks flushing slightly.

'Dhaw, hhe rehmehmbrsh me.'

Hy sweat dropped as he gave Fiyah, and the fox he didn't notice until now, munching on s'mores. "Could've at least said that without your mouths full..." he muttered.

In a flash, Kelly and Akai were zipping past him and towards the restaurant. Seeing nobody taking the seat they abandoned, Hy plopped into it, and slid off his knit cap as he let his head hang back. He didn't say it out loud to his friends, but he was traveling all day to get to the resort, so he was a bit tired.

Diego, on the other hand, was in heaven. He wasn't used to this kinda of attention, mostly because he stubbornly wouldn't allow it. But he had to admit... He could definitely get used to this kind of treatment!!

Where I am: Lounge entrance.
Who I'm with: Volt, Melody, Fiyah, Ardare, Zeph, Akai, Kelly
OOC:

BinaryVolts

Asra Karimi

omgIisonfiyah

Akai-Autumn

Inyl Chilar

Kawaii Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"Oh, okay. Yeah, I'm from a sub-tropical climate so this is my first time seeing snow," Akai said as her food was delivered. "We should head back to the lounge soon and see what we have to do for the rest of the day. Does Volts have any plans for us?"
Where: restaurant
With: Kelly

Inyl Chilar

BinaryVolts

Asra Karimi

omgIisonfiyah

Hybird

Enduring Rogue

Domino arrived in his usual fashion. Hell rising two steps behind him. Maybe heaven would be the word in this case. Damn, this god had a terrible arm. Riding down from the skiing trails, on a snowboard based contradiction, the man with a death-wish was aiming for the resort Volt had rented out. The heaven following was a bolt of lightning. The reason it was following was because of the carton underneath the target's arm. Domino had stolen a container of eggnog from a god. Everyone knew that everything was better when it was pried from the undying hands of a god! Especially eggnog. Moving forward, the golden glow of the carton caught Domino's eye, hypnotizing him. He rode erratically, and strangely, after freely riding for a while under the hypnosis of mythic eggnog for a few seconds, Domino had found himself at his location. On the roof. Or more like in the roof, seeing how his snowboard was halfway through it. "Oh, hey!" Turning and breaking himself free from his snowboard, he sword caught the lightning in his hands. Dropping the bolt along with the container to the ground, he flipped a double-bird to the clouds. "Ha! Betchya can't hit me even if I gave ya some lightning rods, huh?!" Domino was then struck with lightning. Domino then fell into the snow covering the roof, at which then both him and the snow slid off and fell into a pile on the ground.

Who? Himself.
Where? Outside, covered in snow.
Wha? Rejoicing, and freezing.

Akai-Autumn

BinaryVolts

Asra Karimi

omgIisonfiyah

Hybird

Inyl Chilar

Kawaii Sex Symbol

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Kelly smiled softly as she listened to Akai. Their food had been delivered quite quickly and she was ready to dig in.

"Let's eat in the lounge so we can um... socialize."
Where: Restaurant
With: Akai

Akai-Autumn

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
OmgIisonfiyah

"Absurd, Bipolar, Oddly Charming and....um.....he's on fire?" sweatdrop

"I sense a disturbance in the Force." Fiyah mumbled as he walked outside, closing the door behind him and saw Domino. "Lemme guess, Mythic Eggnog?" Fiyah asked, jabbing the pile of snow with a stick, and when he said stick, he meant sword, it was sheathed, but that wasn't important. If there was Mythic Eggnog, stolen from the Gods, then it would taste three times as good if one were to steal it from the hands of someone who had stolen it from a God. Hmmm. Fiyah thought as he pondered snatching it and running up a tree with it, much like a squirrel but without the nuts.

Who we're with: Everyone (and now Domino)
What happened: Dramatic Entrance by Domino
OOC:
Tim Tim plays for days in a maze: "How do you defeat a Mini-Minotaur?"

Hybird

BinaryVolts

[quote"Domino The Damned"]

"Don't worry, he grows on you, not unlike a fungal infection." sweatdrop

Enduring Rogue

Domino snapped up and smacked the sword away from him. "Yes! And no you can't have any, for your failure to help me out of the snow. I can see you want some from the look of your face... The look of a bushy tailed mammal craving a nut." Rising from the snow, he picked up his bolt of lighting and golden glowing carton. "Coming in? I am."

Who? Himself, Fiyah.
Where? Outside, covered in snow.
Wha? Rejoicing, and freezing.

Akai-Autumn

BinaryVolts

Asra Karimi

omgIisonfiyah

Hybird

Inyl Chilar
Shamelessly formatted by GaiArch.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kawaii Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"Yay!! Meeting new people! Come on let's go get to know everyone else!" Akai grabs her food and motions Kelly to follow her back to the lounge.
Where: heading to lounge
With:Kelly

Inyl Chilar

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out