Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"Umm, Hi" Akai said to the guy who just came in and adjusted his goggles. "Umm, what's up??" I really suck at meeting new peopleAkai thought. However, she did want to meet other people before the day ended.

BinaryVolts

Asra Karimi

omgIisonfiyah

Inyl Chilar

Hybird

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
"Best days of our lives!" Volt replied to Hy with an 'innocent' grin.

But that was it - she went as long as she could but she couldn't ignore the pony-corn's giant wobbly eyes anymore. Volt huffed and shook her head, giving in to the creature's wishes. "Come 'ere..." she said, making room for the animal on the couch.

Volt then realized Akai was addressing her from the other sofa. She smiled and waved off her concern. "Looks normal to me. Who doesn't like being pet? Especially when it's this cold out! But if you guys are hungry I think the restaurant is open. Or if you check out a room there's always room service. Or we could order a pizza or something."

OOC: It's tradition, Hy! XD
Where Volt is: the lounge
Who Volt is with: Hy, Asra, Melody, Fiyah, Kelly, Akai, & a pony-corn

Hybird
Asra Karimi
Lady Leferianna Ardare
omgIisonfiyah
Akai-Autumn
Inyl Chilar

Kawaii Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"Yes, names are really hard. So, umm, Volts......how are you?" Akai really wanted more people to come and start talking so everyone can get past the awkward stage of not knowing anyone else. Akai's stomach growled and she stopped petting Kelly and crossed her arms over her stomach, embarrassed. "Sorry"
BinaryVolts
Lady Leferianna Ardare
Inyl Chilar
Hybird

Hallowed Shapeshifter

"Come 'ere"
The pegicorn neighed happily and clambered up the couch to her chosen spot by the princess and immediately settled in by folding her hooves under her and pressing all her weight(which was negligible) against the princess while laying her head down with one eye open toward everyone else to watch their conversation....but Volts' warmth was to much and she fell asleep.

OOC: WARRMMMMM.....zzzzzzzzzz
Where: in the lounge.
With: Hy, Melody, Fiyah, BinaryVolts, Kelly, Akai
Hybird

BinaryVolts

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Asra picked the little guy up and headed over to a nearby couch. Plopping down she set the little guy in her lap. "Whos a good boy.. whos a good boy?" She cooed as she scratched the foxs belly.

Binaryvolts

AirCutter

Hybird

Kawaii Sex Symbol

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Kelly blinked as the petting stopped. She tilted her head and let out a little whine. Her ears caught the sound of Akai's tummy rumbling.

"Nya? Maaaaybe we should get us a bite to eat real quick. And then back to pettings? Unless someone else wants to pet me..."

She looked around at the other girls as she said this and then looked back at Akai.

"Let's see what the restaurant has to eats. I think it's all free. Voltsy paid for dis whole thing."

Where: The lounge
With: Akai, Volt, a pegicorn, Hybrid, and Asra

Binaryvolts
Asra Karimi
Hybird
Lady Leferianna Ardare
Akai-Autumn

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Hy

"Close" Hy chuckled. He gave Kelly and Akai a friendly smile. "If you'd like I can help introduce you to a few people."

Stepping back and turning to the very same girl who was attracted to swiping his google, Hy began introducing as many people as he could. "The sparkplug is Volt, regretfully I can't say I know who her wing friend is, not yet at least."

Hy turned again and held his hand out in Asra's direction. "The one clad in red Christmas attire is Asra, the little grey fox pestering her is my traveling companion, Diego. And sitting on the counter is Asra's daughter, Melody."

Again he turned, and sighed out loud seeing Fiyah. "The crazy one in the black headphones is Fiyah... He's the reason for all the noise. Oh, and the red nine-tailed fox is Zeph. And the one with black wings is Air."

Turning back to Kaya and Kelly, Hy shrugged. "And I'm Hy, compared to everybody else, I'm nobody special. Pleasure to meet you both."

Where I am: Lounge entrance.
Who I'm with: Volt, Melody, Fiyah, Ardare, Zeph, Akai, Kelly
OOC: Introductions!!!

BinaryVolts

Asra Karimi

omgIisonfiyah

Akai-Autumn

Inyl Chilar

Kawaii Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"Yay!!! Food!! Thank you very much, Volts!!" Akai then turned to Kelly "Can we get coffee too? I love coffee!" Akai was always in a good mood when there was food or coffee involved.
With: Volt, a pegicorn, Hybrid, and Asra and Kelly
Where: Lounge

Binaryvolts
Asra Karimi
Hybird
Lady Leferianna Ardare
Inyl Chilar

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

"Everybody is special Hy.. even little o'l you." Asra said. She continued to scratch Diegos belly as she used her free hand to wave at Kelly and Akai. "There should be some sweets in the kitchen though I don't think the staff will allow you two in there.. so hmm.. just check the restaurant or wait till the cookies I am baking to be finish." She said.

Melody waved as her name was said. "Yo." She said. She hopped off the counter and walked into the lounge with the others. She made herself comfortable on the floor.

Binaryvolts

AirCutter

Hybird

Kawaii Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Akai suppressed her excitment over food long enough for Hy to give out introductions. It helped a little but not much, Akai was also terrible with names. "Thank you very much for introducing everyone!" Akai gave him a shy smile before her stomach growled again and gave the same reaction as before. Stupid stomach, she thought.

BinaryVolts

Asra Karimi

omgIisonfiyah

Inyl Chilar

Hybird

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
♥ ⊹ ♥ ⊹ ♥ ⊹ ♥

"No one special..." Volt repeated quietly, clasping her hands together, hearts popping around her head. "Hy's so modest~"

"This is my friend the pony-corn." she continued, thumbing over at the pegacorn. She had known the creature for a while, but still hadn't realized that it was actually a changling she knew quite well, just taking on a new form. Likely the pegacorn was waiting for just the right time to break it to her, or hadn't even realized the confusion herself yet. Perhaps in the creature's mind she assumed Volt recognized her for who she really was.

"Mm, I'm not all that hungry myself." Volt confessed. "I think I'm just gonna hang out for a while."

OOC: ~
Where Volt is: the lounge
Who Volt is with: Hy, Asra, Melody, Fiyah, Kelly, Akai, Air, & a pony-corn

Hybird
Asra Karimi
Lady Leferianna Ardare
omgIisonfiyah
Akai-Autumn
Inyl Chilar
Aircutter

Kawaii Sex Symbol

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Kelly got up to her feet and grabbed Akai along with her. The girl's excitement for food only stimulated her own. She pulled or dragged her new companion along with her, almost whipping up a wind at how fast she bolted to the restaurant.

There she stood at the counter with her friend, leaning forward over it and adjusting her glasses a bit. This time she made her tail stay down as to not push her skirt up again. Her mouth was watering just looking over the selection of food.

"So much things we could get... look at all the fishies I could eat..."

Where: The restaurant
With: Akai

BinaryVolts

Asra Karimi

omgIisonfiyah

Akai-Autumn

Hybird

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
OmgIisonfiyah

"Absurd, Bipolar, Oddly Charming and....um.....he's on fire?" sweatdrop

Seeing everyone ignore him, Fiyah left himself to his own devices, a harmless or dangerous thing depending on what he was doing. In this case he turned to look at Hy when he mentioned him, smores in his mouth, he had been trying to see who could fit more smores in their mouth, him or the fox spirit, so far, Fiyah was winning. "Dhaw, hhe rehmehmbrsh me." Fiyah said, ignoring his manners and speaking with a mouth full of smores that he had inexplicably acquired.

Who we're with: Everyone
What happened: Talking
OOC:
I don't always: "But when I do"

Hybird

BinaryVolts

"Don't worry, he grows on you, not unlike a fungal infection." sweatdrop

Sir Lucien Auron's Sweetheart

Benevolent Lightbringer

14,025 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Invisibility 100

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Prissypuss
heart

This is an rp thread, please only make story-related posts, thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff