Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Bibliophile

HisuiOgawa
Nine times out of ten when I use it I regret doing so. XD

I doubt if I used that excuse on my old teachers they would buy it even if it is based in fact. Even my college professors might not buy it. :/ Thankfully I have yet to come across one who gives penalties for doodling anyway. ...I'll PM you one that was in one of my school magazines.

You would think a movie that bad would end M. Night's (the director) career but no. Someone approved After Earth for some insane reason. And it makes me sad that people just brand it as a kids show. There really needs to be a re-examination in terminology when marketing shows like that. Hmm...

Wow none in Chinese? How interesting... o.0

Ooh London! I've always wanted to go to the UK. I was only in an airport in London for less than a half hour so that doesn't count.

Hugs make the world go 'round. biggrin

If I tried to show her the things I like she would not care. She isn't in to stuff like that enough to get invested in the first place.

I have that problem too sorta. I have to stop myself from using emoticons in formal stuff and try to limit them when I talk to people but I've just gotten so into the habit of using them it's very, very hard.

I think if the game was real it would be both groundbreaking and insanely complex at the same time. XD

How many languages do you know?! That sounds like a lot! o.0 I'm very impressed.

Angelic Lover

17,075 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250

Stone-cold Rogue

Kay9214
rogue blood angel
I JUST READ THE WORD PIZZA, LET'S TALK PIZZA emotion_awesome
I LIKE HAWAIIAN PIzZA
*starts laughing too much and tears start forming in her eyes*
let's not dive into this topic any further or anymore because I'll be speaking my truth and will sound like an attention seeking whore!
Are you sure that beard isn't a cat? I heard they love beards, great for camouflage : I
All the Kays? ALL OF THEM HAVE BEARDS? (omg)
I wonder how long this thread will stay unlocked :3
maybe until Chinese new year mrgreen ?

@.@
The only topping I'll eat on pizza is broccoli. o.o;

@.@?
>.<

I'm sure. My beard is not large enough to be a cat. @.@

No, only a few Kays. o.o

Maybe. Lol
That's the 31st this year. @.@

I ... I didn't know broccoli was a topping, rather I never thought about it...
I once put cruhsed up candy canes on a pizza, it hardened quickly after melting and was hard to eat.

Just walk away kay, just pretend it never happend o_e

Awuh, that's unfortunate for you, can it fit a small kitten? Some cats can fit in small teacups, it's so cute :3 *excuse my inner 8 year old animal lover me*
well at least some have beards? Variety right? Mwah! *starts prancing around about nothing*

Woah bro! I wonder if Gaia will do anything about chinese new years this year, I can't remember if they did last year or not hum . This is the year of the horse!

HEY DO YOU LIKE SNK? ATTACK ON TITAN?! I just want to ask if you know it or if you want to murder the creators and/or fans of it .... emotion_yatta

Lonely Nerd

rogue blood angel
Kay9214
rogue blood angel
I JUST READ THE WORD PIZZA, LET'S TALK PIZZA emotion_awesome
I LIKE HAWAIIAN PIzZA
*starts laughing too much and tears start forming in her eyes*
let's not dive into this topic any further or anymore because I'll be speaking my truth and will sound like an attention seeking whore!
Are you sure that beard isn't a cat? I heard they love beards, great for camouflage : I
All the Kays? ALL OF THEM HAVE BEARDS? (omg)
I wonder how long this thread will stay unlocked :3
maybe until Chinese new year mrgreen ?

@.@
The only topping I'll eat on pizza is broccoli. o.o;

@.@?
>.<

I'm sure. My beard is not large enough to be a cat. @.@

No, only a few Kays. o.o

Maybe. Lol
That's the 31st this year. @.@

I ... I didn't know broccoli was a topping, rather I never thought about it...
I once put cruhsed up candy canes on a pizza, it hardened quickly after melting and was hard to eat.

Just walk away kay, just pretend it never happend o_e

Awuh, that's unfortunate for you, can it fit a small kitten? Some cats can fit in small teacups, it's so cute :3 *excuse my inner 8 year old animal lover me*
well at least some have beards? Variety right? Mwah! *starts prancing around about nothing*

Woah bro! I wonder if Gaia will do anything about chinese new years this year, I can't remember if they did last year or not hum . This is the year of the horse!

HEY DO YOU LIKE SNK? ATTACK ON TITAN?! I just want to ask if you know it or if you want to murder the creators and/or fans of it .... emotion_yatta

That said, I usually just eat it plain.
...candy canes? o.e

But I don't even know what happened? >.<

That's not unfortunate. @.@
Cats don't belong on the face.
((Excuse my outer 20 year old animal love me. .-. ))

@.@

Probably not. It's too much like... well, regular New Year's. They'd probably do that instead.

*shrugs* I don't have much opinion on it,

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces