• Magical Girl 50

Lonely Cat

42,000 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yuki Naoto
4laugh

Benézek és pont itt vagy! cat_xd Ez a sors!

By the way! The event's over! cat_crying

Shameless Lover

10,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Frozen Solid 200

Kawaii Otaku

22,440 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Malreni
Yuki Naoto
4laugh

pff annyi eszem nem volt, hogy ezt észre is vegyem biggrin
persze, az oldal frissítgetést csak a levél észrevétele miatt csináltam, nem figyeltem, hogy megváltozott a háttér emotion_sweatdrop

Lonely Cat

42,000 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yuki Naoto
Malreni
Yuki Naoto
4laugh

pff annyi eszem nem volt, hogy ezt észre is vegyem biggrin
persze, az oldal frissítgetést csak a levél észrevétele miatt csináltam, nem figyeltem, hogy megváltozott a háttér emotion_sweatdrop

Megesik. cat_xd

Jhali's Bae

Shameless Businessman

Auuugh.noo..I didn't get the achievements. ; n ;

Invisible Poster

Vicious Cleric

Distinct Noob

9,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Stone-cold Rogue

Kay9214
rogue blood angel
Kay9214
rogue blood angel
*facepalm* my head is messing things up again... I jumped ahead and was talking about the world of text I think.
I wasn't talking about bugs as in viruses, my head just spotted something that wasn't htere...
Yeah you could name those down if you wanted to, you'll eventually get it :< (hint, I'm not afraid of butterflies...yet)

OOh so that's what the account does! Dude I might just do that later! (Thanks for informing me on W.O.T.)

Lol

It's okay, I think I'm turned around too. @.@

Yeah, like, you can change colors and mark off certain places for you only (like an into area) or members only, etc.

. . . Next topic please?

OMIGAWSH I SHOULD MAKE AN ACCOUNT LIKE NOW! YOU SAID IT WAS FREE RIHGT?!
{that's so kewl how have I never heard of this thing before!}
AH! (I'm over exaggerating aren't I? it's cos I'm tired I think..)

Like what? .-.

Yep. Totally free. And it is pretty cool. That's not much of an exaggeration. It's literally an unrestricted board open to everyone that spans an infinite amount of space. @.@

I LEFT THAT FOR YOU TO DECIDE D:

How do they keep viruses out of the site then? Questions and pondering and beards and stuff, humm....
I'll decide on a new account when I get a new email! *dun dun dun duuuun!* now to find out which email is better, g-mail or hotmail because I refuse to use others hum....

Dude, the even ended! This thread is so slow now O.O
We can still post for a bit :3

Lonely Nerd

rogue blood angel
Kay9214
rogue blood angel
Kay9214
rogue blood angel
*facepalm* my head is messing things up again... I jumped ahead and was talking about the world of text I think.
I wasn't talking about bugs as in viruses, my head just spotted something that wasn't htere...
Yeah you could name those down if you wanted to, you'll eventually get it :< (hint, I'm not afraid of butterflies...yet)

OOh so that's what the account does! Dude I might just do that later! (Thanks for informing me on W.O.T.)

Lol

It's okay, I think I'm turned around too. @.@

Yeah, like, you can change colors and mark off certain places for you only (like an into area) or members only, etc.

. . . Next topic please?

OMIGAWSH I SHOULD MAKE AN ACCOUNT LIKE NOW! YOU SAID IT WAS FREE RIHGT?!
{that's so kewl how have I never heard of this thing before!}
AH! (I'm over exaggerating aren't I? it's cos I'm tired I think..)

Like what? .-.

Yep. Totally free. And it is pretty cool. That's not much of an exaggeration. It's literally an unrestricted board open to everyone that spans an infinite amount of space. @.@

I LEFT THAT FOR YOU TO DECIDE D:

How do they keep viruses out of the site then? Questions and pondering and beards and stuff, humm....
I'll decide on a new account when I get a new email! *dun dun dun duuuun!* now to find out which email is better, g-mail or hotmail because I refuse to use others hum....

Dude, the even ended! This thread is so slow now O.O
We can still post for a bit :3

I am bad with decisions and conversations and stuff. D:

Viruses? Because the people can't change the site. Only put words on the site. Lol In single letter groupings.

It'd be like trying to give you a virus like this:
T r o j a n . E x e

Have a virus now? o:

What are you saying about my beard? o.o
Lol

ah... Yep. o.o
Yay. @.@ *posts in quote event place*

Muscular Shoujo

14,975 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: KO 200
Kari Twilight Mist

...it's pretty accurate. I'm kind of scared to know there's such an accurate word... xDDD
(wah reminds me an essay i had to do years ago on binge-drinking... huh i didn't like it. I was utterly bored when doing it. xD)

It would be useful indeed!
Yeah he was really cool. And he was always picking on me because i was drawing all the time (once he asked me to stop drawing on my lesson... So i started drawing on my text. He asked me to stop doing that. So i started to draw on my table. Finally he asked me to answer a question on the boad and draw something on it while i was at it. xD) and because me and my friends were always making awfully long texts. lol whenever he asked for a text between 2 and 4 pages, we would give him 6 to 10 pages each. XD He was really nice. ^^
Really? Aw that's too bad. sad I'd love to read one of your texts if that's ok with you. smile

indeed! :/

whee

i must admit i've never been really attentive at the speed at which it was setting but yeah i think it's pretty fast.^^ Though currently with the storms and everything we harldy see the sun at all so it's hard to tell. lol

Thanks! whee
yeah i think it was, but i forgot almost everything that was said too...! xD

You'll like it i think. ^^ Hope you'll have the possibility to go pretty soon! smile
Oooh right, i never realized (and i did watch the movie in the plane on my way to China. XD) Have you watched the cartoon too? ^^ (Avatar, not the Legend of Korra sequel (which i still have to watch... *needs more free time*)

we when back on our tracks and eventually found a path that seemed to go in the good direction. (luckily it was the case! x) ) After that, we decided we'd stay with the others. lol (in the end we still wandered away, except there were 10 of us. xD)

Aww that's not cool. é_è I wish we could go back in time and do something for this kind of problems. sad (i'd use it to give tips to my younger self to be less sick. I'm sick of being sick. lol)

Ahahah try using it naturally and when people ask you, explain to them... and keep using it as if it was normal. XD They'll get used to it eventually. wink (at least my mother stopped looking at me with a weird face years ago... iI think she's now accepting every new weird word coming from me as a new weird thing that crossed my mind and that she'll have to deal with. lol)

I suddenly feel like a Pokémon. '... is confused!' lol xD
Ahahah we should use this in our game too! xD Confuse the players by mixing nonsense and different languages!! xD

(I corrected a lot of mistakes but there're surely others... I'm sorry but i only had 2 hours of sleep and it was hours ago so my brain isn't working anymore... @-@ Hope it's still understandable though. Sorry. :s )

Fashionable Consumer

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Czhe
Auuugh.noo..I didn't get the achievements. ; n ;

Me neither. sad I started on the first day this time and I still could not do it! Gah! I hate these events!
I never can achieve the things....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces