Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Loiterer

Grand Duke Dantalion

User Image

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

Ha! And it would making shopping all the more fun so long as you don't tumble too much~

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

I'd make it my mission to knock everyone and everything over before they kick me out of the store. emotion_awesome

Omnipresent Glitch

Irrafay
I'd make it my mission to knock everyone and everything over before they kick me out of the store. emotion_awesome

User Image

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

Pfft, really?

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

Feral Loiterer

Grand Duke Dantalion

User Image

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

Pfft, really?

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

Absolutely. Gotta do it when you have the opportunity.

Omnipresent Glitch

Irrafay
Absolutely. Gotta do it when you have the opportunity.

User Image

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

I wouldn't do it personally. I would rather just be a brick wall if someone ran into me. lol

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

Feral Loiterer

Grand Duke Dantalion

User Image

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

I wouldn't do it personally. I would rather just be a brick wall if someone ran into me. lol

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

That could be fun too.
The stores here like to pile in the middle of everything, so I'd at least like to go around knocking it all down.

Omnipresent Glitch

Irrafay
That could be fun too.
The stores here like to pile in the middle of everything, so I'd at least like to go around knocking it all down.

User Image

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

I would feel way too bad about someone having to clean it up afterwords. If I wanted to knock down a pile of something, like say cans, I would probably do it at home XD

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

Feral Loiterer

Grand Duke Dantalion

User Image

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

I would feel way too bad about someone having to clean it up afterwords. If I wanted to knock down a pile of something, like say cans, I would probably do it at home XD

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

I'm not so sure the people in this town would bother to clean it up anyway. They can barely bring themselves to restock the shelves. XD

Locust_Reptilia's Husband

Dangerous Hellraiser

26,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hiss of Love 200

Amateur Noob

Irrafay
soggy cats

time to return them, then! ;DD

Nah, I'll just end up wasting them again. My aim is terrible today. I don't think I've managed to hit one person on the first try. XD

gaia might have amped the difficulty. A one-hit snowball seems to be rare now gonk oh and a merry christmas to you!

Amateur Noob

L_J_Rose
soggy cats
L_J_Rose
soggy cats

Nice artz~

Merry Christmas! biggrin

thank you! Merry christmas to you too! <33

How's it going?

It's been great! How bout you? ;D

Amateur Noob

Pirate Santa
soggy cats
Pirate Santa

Have you ever read the web comic 8-bit theater? It's pretty good (not my fav, but good)

The 'ninja food' joke comes from there. Thief (all the characters are named for their class from old final fantasy games) anyway, thief is royalty it's discovered, and has a team of ninja lawyers that he can call on. He didn't do it for a loooooong time, so when he summoned them they were just skeletons. Someone asked if he remembered to feed them. 'What do you feed a ninja anyways?' 'not nuts and berries apparently'

Thief is funny. He looted a town that had already been looted, they asked how he managed to steal so much he said 'they only left things that were nailed down or on fire... I didn't' (I may have butchered that quote)

rolf that first part! and I haven't but it does sounds amusing. I should give it a try! emotion_dowant

I have lots of webcomics I read. I can totally hook you up with all the great webs.

Ohh i don't know a lot of them so that would be greattt. I can use them to pass time emotion_dowant

Amateur Noob

OllieTheKitten
Happy holidays!!

Merry christmas! <33

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
soggy cats
Pirate Santa
soggy cats
Pirate Santa

Have you ever read the web comic 8-bit theater? It's pretty good (not my fav, but good)

The 'ninja food' joke comes from there. Thief (all the characters are named for their class from old final fantasy games) anyway, thief is royalty it's discovered, and has a team of ninja lawyers that he can call on. He didn't do it for a loooooong time, so when he summoned them they were just skeletons. Someone asked if he remembered to feed them. 'What do you feed a ninja anyways?' 'not nuts and berries apparently'

Thief is funny. He looted a town that had already been looted, they asked how he managed to steal so much he said 'they only left things that were nailed down or on fire... I didn't' (I may have butchered that quote)

rolf that first part! and I haven't but it does sounds amusing. I should give it a try! emotion_dowant

I have lots of webcomics I read. I can totally hook you up with all the great webs.

Ohh i don't know a lot of them so that would be greattt. I can use them to pass time emotion_dowant

Hmm... where to start? What things interest you? Do you like video games and thus maybe gaming webcomics? If so I shouldn't even need to mention Penny Arcade.
http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic

But sometimes webcomics are amusing even if the subject matter isn't to your taste... I enjoy a baking webcomic called Ginger's bread. And a sewing comic called Knit Princess.
http://www.knitprincess.com/?p=3
http://www.gingersbread.com/comics/1/
(linked to the first comic in each of those on account of how story driven they are).

XKCD is not story focused and is educational and sciency, and quite worth reading through over 1000 comics for. (and if you mouse over any individual comic strip it has a second punchline)
go to XKCD.com now!

If you like a slice of life type comic that's heavily story focused I recomend Questionable Content.
http://www.questionablecontent.net/

You should start at the beginning. Even though it looks like a**, and is slightly dull at first, the joke payoff is important.

And many more... Manly guys doing manly things, Critical miss, League of super redundant heroes, Order of the stick, Las Lindas...

That would keep you way too occupied without even bringing up Eerie cutties, crazy sunshine, or flaky pastry.

And not including comedic stuff that ISNT a webcomic. Like the weekly short by Loading Ready Run, an infrequent 'Hey Ash, whatcha playin?', or the frankly excellent intelectual deconstructions by the GameOverthinker and ExtraCredits...

There... I trust I will never see you again. Ever.

razz
HHIIITTT MEEEHHH! rofl

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
oh biggrin you'll do oc's maybe if you like them? this is my char but you are welcome to 'xmasfy' her as you like XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff