Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amateur Noob

Irrafay
soggy cats

mannn what a waste of snowballs gonk

Yeah, I probably should have saved them, but I'm stubborn and refuse to stop until I hit someone. XD

time to return them, then! ;DD

Amateur Noob

L_J_Rose
soggy cats

Nice artz~

Merry Christmas! biggrin

thank you! Merry christmas to you too! <33

Feral Loiterer

soggy cats

time to return them, then! ;DD

Nah, I'll just end up wasting them again. My aim is terrible today. I don't think I've managed to hit one person on the first try. XD

Fluffy Creature

Rikasha17's Waifu

Desirable Sex Symbol

soggy cats
L_J_Rose
soggy cats

Nice artz~

Merry Christmas! biggrin

thank you! Merry christmas to you too! <33

How's it going?

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
soggy cats
Pirate Santa

Have you ever read the web comic 8-bit theater? It's pretty good (not my fav, but good)

The 'ninja food' joke comes from there. Thief (all the characters are named for their class from old final fantasy games) anyway, thief is royalty it's discovered, and has a team of ninja lawyers that he can call on. He didn't do it for a loooooong time, so when he summoned them they were just skeletons. Someone asked if he remembered to feed them. 'What do you feed a ninja anyways?' 'not nuts and berries apparently'

Thief is funny. He looted a town that had already been looted, they asked how he managed to steal so much he said 'they only left things that were nailed down or on fire... I didn't' (I may have butchered that quote)

rolf that first part! and I haven't but it does sounds amusing. I should give it a try! emotion_dowant

I have lots of webcomics I read. I can totally hook you up with all the great webs.

Omnipresent Glitch

Irrafay
And you end up running into people or someone else hitting you. I've been hit by so many rushers during the holidays. XD

User Image

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

Ouch... I've been hit and runned into by people before. But that's usually in theme parks >< ;

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

Dapper Explorer

5,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Happy Non-Denominational Gift Giving Occasion!

Please help me get to 500 hits! whee

Omnipresent Glitch

soggy cats
it's greatttt. My family don't celebrate christmas but the town area is decorated and that adds to the festive season! How bout you?

User Image

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

Ahhh I see. Well there aren't lights or decorated houses over here. All the pretty lights and decorations are elsewhere. But the feeling of the Holidays is still around!

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

Feral Loiterer

Grand Duke Dantalion

User Image

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

Ouch... I've been hit and runned into by people before. But that's usually in theme parks >< ;

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

I don't go to theme parks, so I get it all in stores. XD

Omnipresent Glitch

Irrafay
I don't go to theme parks, so I get it all in stores. XD

User Image

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

Ouch... ><

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

Feral Loiterer

Grand Duke Dantalion

User Image

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

Ouch... ><

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

I need one of those giant bubbles when I go in there. Keep me nice and safe. And germ free too!

Omnipresent Glitch

Irrafay
I need one of those giant bubbles when I go in there. Keep me nice and safe. And germ free too!

User Image

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

Ha! And it would making shopping all the more fun so long as you don't tumble too much~

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

Romantic Fatcat

10,975 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
Happy holidays!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash