Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, will you be participating in any of my contests?

Of course! I'm goin' for the gold! 0.76530612244898 76.5% [ 75 ]
Not really. I already have too much money as it is. 0.23469387755102 23.5% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 98 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84 85 > >>

Smitten Kitten

17,550 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Haruhi_Fujioka_08
BOMB4Y
Haruhi_Fujioka_08
BOMB4Y
Haruhi_Fujioka_08
BOMB4Y
Oooh it's Haru-chan! yum_puddi HI HARU-CHAN WHERE'S TAMA-CHAN

Tamaki-Senpai is out of the country for the holidays. I think he said something about a tropical island. He wanted me to come along, but it seemed like it would be more trouble than it was worth. I don't need anything fancy to enjoy myself... just wouldn't feel like Christmas. Besides, I'd much rather spend the holidays with all of you! *natural smile*
I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'D GO OFF WITHOUT YOU crying

NO! He should be heeere emotion_0A0 He should be here having Christmas with everyone! Unforgivable classified_fu

To be honest... I'm half expecting him to show up out of nowhere. Probably crying about how he missed me even though I talked to him about ten minutes ago. *shrugs* He's just weird like that. But I don't mind that he went without me. Actually, I think I prefer it.
Oh you poor baby! crying You actually miss him, don't you? I knew it. You're too brave! emotion_0A0 That's okay. I'll cosplay as him for a while so you won't feel so lonely. I still can't believe he went without you. The monsteeeeeeeerrr emotion_0A0

... *chuckles a bit* You're weird. *smiles* You don't have to go out of your way for me, but thanks anyway. If it's all the same to you, I think I would rather you be yourself, rather than Tamaki-sempai. =]
Am I really a weird person emo

Smitten Kitten

17,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
BOMB4Y
Haruhi_Fujioka_08
BOMB4Y
Haruhi_Fujioka_08
BOMB4Y

NO! He should be heeere emotion_0A0 He should be here having Christmas with everyone! Unforgivable classified_fu

To be honest... I'm half expecting him to show up out of nowhere. Probably crying about how he missed me even though I talked to him about ten minutes ago. *shrugs* He's just weird like that. But I don't mind that he went without me. Actually, I think I prefer it.
Oh you poor baby! crying You actually miss him, don't you? I knew it. You're too brave! emotion_0A0 That's okay. I'll cosplay as him for a while so you won't feel so lonely. I still can't believe he went without you. The monsteeeeeeeerrr emotion_0A0

... *chuckles a bit* You're weird. *smiles* You don't have to go out of your way for me, but thanks anyway. If it's all the same to you, I think I would rather you be yourself, rather than Tamaki-sempai. =]

Hm? *blinks a couple of times, obviously unaware that this could have potentially been insulting* Nothing wrong with that.

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Haruhi_Fujioka_08
BOMB4Y
Haruhi_Fujioka_08
BOMB4Y
Haruhi_Fujioka_08
BOMB4Y

Hm? *blinks a couple of times, obviously unaware that this could have potentially been insulting* Nothing wrong with that.
It's not insulting, but I don't want to be weird emo The chicks won't love me if I'm weird crying

Smitten Kitten

17,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
BOMB4Y
Haruhi_Fujioka_08
BOMB4Y
Haruhi_Fujioka_08
BOMB4Y

It's not insulting, but I don't want to be weird emo The chicks won't love me if I'm weird crying

Is it really so important to have women like you that you would try to be something different? I think if someone is going to like you, it should be because you were yourself. If you are weird, let someone like you because you're weird. *sagely nod* Besides, being weird isn't necessarily a bad thing. *smiles* Also, I noticed the art in your signature. Are you going to be participating in my art contest?

Smitten Kitten

17,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Smitten Kitten

17,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image

-l- Charon -l- rolled 20 20-sided dice: 19, 8, 9, 5, 5, 14, 5, 15, 19, 17, 11, 2, 7, 9, 16, 4, 18, 2, 18, 16 Total: 219 (20-400)

Shameless Saint

I kinda don't understand the dice contest but I'll give it a go sweatdrop

-l- Charon -l- rolled 20 20-sided dice: 11, 7, 11, 5, 12, 9, 16, 4, 18, 5, 9, 12, 14, 1, 16, 4, 17, 17, 13, 5 Total: 206 (20-400)

Shameless Saint

Scratch that I just got it XD
A mini light bulb just went off

-l- Charon -l- rolled 20 20-sided dice: 16, 11, 8, 2, 8, 10, 2, 3, 11, 10, 17, 3, 13, 10, 16, 20, 20, 4, 17, 7 Total: 208 (20-400)

Shameless Saint

-l- Charon -l- rolled 20 20-sided dice: 9, 4, 10, 19, 12, 15, 7, 8, 11, 6, 14, 17, 4, 11, 5, 3, 10, 1, 6, 15 Total: 187 (20-400)

Shameless Saint

Smitten Kitten

17,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Smitten Kitten

17,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
I wish you the best of luck! Thank you for participating. xD

-l- Charon -l- rolled 20 20-sided dice: 14, 6, 8, 12, 5, 12, 12, 2, 14, 10, 4, 14, 2, 2, 14, 12, 11, 7, 12, 1 Total: 174 (20-400)

Shameless Saint

emotion_yatta

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas