<< < 1 2 ... 80 81 82

28,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
GalateasFire
ozkur
GalateasFire

Thank you! I shall pelt you with them! biggrin How are you?
Fine thanks, think hubby might be getting the flu. mad D
How are you?
Oh no! That isn't good! sad Make sure you don't get it! Disinfect everything! wink
I am doing alright, getting ready to go to work sadly. I would much rather stay at home and draw.
Of course you would. Have a Nice Day! ::goes of to disinfect:: rolleyes rofl

Shameless Lunatic

ozkur
GalateasFire
ozkur
GalateasFire

Thank you! I shall pelt you with them! biggrin How are you?
Fine thanks, think hubby might be getting the flu. mad D
How are you?
Oh no! That isn't good! sad Make sure you don't get it! Disinfect everything! wink
I am doing alright, getting ready to go to work sadly. I would much rather stay at home and draw.
Of course you would. Have a Nice Day! ::goes of to disinfect:: rolleyes rofl

biggrin Thank you and you as well! Good luck!

GalateasFire's Husband

Dangerous Lunatic

Shameless Lunatic

Shameless Lunatic

I think I will call this thread defunct now...

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

GalateasFire

Tis a slow but unavoidable fate my dear.
If you have somewhere else you would like me to post, you could direct me to it? PM/comment or through here, whichever you prefer.
<33

Shameless Lunatic

MageQueenHoshi
GalateasFire

Tis a slow but unavoidable fate my dear.
If you have somewhere else you would like me to post, you could direct me to it? PM/comment or through here, whichever you prefer.
<33

Nah...did you like your art? smile

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

GalateasFire
Nah...did you like your art? smile

You're done?! *jumps up and down*
I didn't see it!

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

GalateasFire
Sorry for the delay dear one! The whole computer transition thing was a bit weird. O_o
I hope you like it!
User Image

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~! *pounces and huggles with joy*
Sorry I missed this, I had tons of notice spam, and when you said you were done I went back through to double and check and sure enough there it was, somehow slipped through. I'm sorry!! I haven't been on since before you sent that and now I don't think. xDD

Anyway, it's absolutely gorgeous!! eek
Thank you so very very much. ILUUU <33

Shameless Lunatic

MageQueenHoshi
GalateasFire
Sorry for the delay dear one! The whole computer transition thing was a bit weird. O_o
I hope you like it!
User Image

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~! *pounces and huggles with joy*
Sorry I missed this, I had tons of notice spam, and when you said you were done I went back through to double and check and sure enough there it was, somehow slipped through. I'm sorry!! I haven't been on since before you sent that and now I don't think. xDD

Anyway, it's absolutely gorgeous!! eek
Thank you so very very much. ILUUU <33

HAHA! So glad you like it! biggrin <3 <3

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

GalateasFire

7th artwork from you but first digital. *spoiled rotten*
I gotta say, I can still tell it is you (dem lips!), but they are so different and lovely in their own ways. I will never get rid of the other hand drawn ones though, they are so beautiful too! emotion_kirakira
Is there some way I may repay you? You have truly truly out done yourself with this. One of the highest quality pieces I've -ever- received, free or paid!
You should open up a bribe shop, use this as a sample for the high tier, maybe set up a quicker form of art for a lower price. I don't know, but sheesh woman, you could be making so much moneyyyyyyyy. emotion_omnomnom

Shameless Lunatic

MageQueenHoshi
GalateasFire

7th artwork from you but first digital. *spoiled rotten*
I gotta say, I can still tell it is you (dem lips!), but they are so different and lovely in their own ways. I will never get rid of the other hand drawn ones though, they are so beautiful too! emotion_kirakira
Is there some way I may repay you? You have truly truly out done yourself with this. One of the highest quality pieces I've -ever- received, free or paid!
You should open up a bribe shop, use this as a sample for the high tier, maybe set up a quicker form of art for a lower price. I don't know, but sheesh woman, you could be making so much moneyyyyyyyy. emotion_omnomnom

Awwwww!!! *huggles* I wuv you...which is why you get free art all the time. XD
I am so glad you like it! I still love traditional but digital has really allowed me to expand and blossom as far as anatomy and nice linework goes.
I have a shop that I never post in...I just seem to prefer trades or freebies. smile I think people appreciate it more when they get something awesome for a freebie or trade.
Thank you for the awesome compliment.

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

GalateasFire
I am so glad you like it! I still love traditional but digital has really allowed me to expand and blossom as far as anatomy and nice linework goes.
I have a shop that I never post in...I just seem to prefer trades or freebies. smile I think people appreciate it more when they get something awesome for a freebie or trade.

You can have a thread for those things too! 3nodding But I understand, it's easy to forget and/or get too busy.
And you are very welcome, I speak truth~ <3

Shameless Lunatic

MageQueenHoshi
GalateasFire

You can have a thread for those things too! 3nodding But I understand, it's easy to forget and/or get too busy.
And you are very welcome, I speak truth~ <3

heart heart smile I have a trade thread but it is remarkably hard to get people to trade. Happily I have a group that likes to trade with me over and over again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff