• Ultimate Player 200

Dapper Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Bashful Bear

Saffrons_Curse
Lol yeah lots of arm work xD dat elbow grease.
hahah well, taste is the most important thing about food, so~~ UuU

Oh simply the best. I seem to like to listen to something on repeat while I draw 9u6! Bah~ You don't need to be good at it, just have fun with it UuU
Very much so! I love when songs do that! :'D

Oh yeah, there's a lot. ERB is a thing. I'll link ya to some of my faves.
[Shakespeare v Dr Seuss] [Mr T v Mr Rogers] [Doc Brown v Doctor Who] [Bob Ross vs Pablo Picasso] [Einstein vs Steven Hawking] [Cleopatra v Marilyn Monroe] [Hitler v Vader 1-3]

XDa

Weeell, I guess all those extra calories burned mixing the cookie dough yourself definitely means you can have a few extra cookies, right? emotion_awesome
    yup~ sometimes some foods looks so gross that I can't get myself to eat them, even if they might be delicious.
    like some pea soup that my mom and I made one time, it looked awful. ; n;
    she said it was amazing, but I couldn't get myself to touch it.

haha, I listen to the same song so many times in a row before I'm sick of it!
    and then I move onto another song and do the same thing. > n<
    yes, yes~ I need to start drawing for fun more often and stop comparing my stuff to my friends, I have so many friends that are such amazing artists! :c

I can't listen to them all now, but some of those sound really interesting and I'm definitely going to watch them all.
    thank you for telling me about these, they're so good! o vo

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Daintet
Saffrons_Curse
Lol yeah lots of arm work xD dat elbow grease.
hahah well, taste is the most important thing about food, so~~ UuU

Oh simply the best. I seem to like to listen to something on repeat while I draw 9u6! Bah~ You don't need to be good at it, just have fun with it UuU
Very much so! I love when songs do that! :'D

Oh yeah, there's a lot. ERB is a thing. I'll link ya to some of my faves.
[Shakespeare v Dr Seuss] [Mr T v Mr Rogers] [Doc Brown v Doctor Who] [Bob Ross vs Pablo Picasso] [Einstein vs Steven Hawking] [Cleopatra v Marilyn Monroe] [Hitler v Vader 1-3]

XDa

Weeell, I guess all those extra calories burned mixing the cookie dough yourself definitely means you can have a few extra cookies, right? emotion_awesome
    yup~ sometimes some foods looks so gross that I can't get myself to eat them, even if they might be delicious.
    like some pea soup that my mom and I made one time, it looked awful. ; n;
    she said it was amazing, but I couldn't get myself to touch it.

haha, I listen to the same song so many times in a row before I'm sick of it!
    and then I move onto another song and do the same thing. > n<
    yes, yes~ I need to start drawing for fun more often and stop comparing my stuff to my friends, I have so many friends that are such amazing artists! :c

I can't listen to them all now, but some of those sound really interesting and I'm definitely going to watch them all.
    thank you for telling me about these, they're so good! o vo

heheheh yes indeed > u>!!

Mmmmm yeah that is true. What usually gets me is the smell, if it smells oddly to me, I'll generally avoid it like the plague XDa I do kinda wanna try pea soup though :Ua I really love green peas.

XD! Nice Yeah, that's like me. 9u6; I've been getting a bit more diverse [thanks to youtube] and listen to whole albums at a time now UuU But then I just keep listening to that album for weeks and weeks if I really like it = u=

Aye, I don't even need my friends to make me feel like I suck. x'D I just draw and what comes out is enough to discourage me sometimes. Then I mentally slap myself and like a drill sergeant tell myself to stfu because I'm being a dumb a** :U

C': You're welcome~ I hope you check out the others, there's tons of 'em. I think the series has like 3 seasons so far. xD

Bashful Bear

Saffrons_Curse
heheheh yes indeed > u>!!

Mmmmm yeah that is true. What usually gets me is the smell, if it smells oddly to me, I'll generally avoid it like the plague XDa I do kinda wanna try pea soup though :Ua I really love green peas.

XD! Nice Yeah, that's like me. 9u6; I've been getting a bit more diverse [thanks to youtube] and listen to whole albums at a time now UuU But then I just keep listening to that album for weeks and weeks if I really like it = u=

Aye, I don't even need my friends to make me feel like I suck. x'D I just draw and what comes out is enough to discourage me sometimes. Then I mentally slap myself and like a drill sergeant tell myself to stfu because I'm being a dumb a** :U

C': You're welcome~ I hope you check out the others, there's tons of 'em. I think the series has like 3 seasons so far. xD

ahh, late reply! sorry~
        i still wanted to reply though because i liked talking to you. ; u;

oh man, yeah smell can be a huge turn off too. i can't eat weird smelling food either. x:
        it's one of the major reasons why i can't eat seafood, the smell gets to me every time.
        well it's pretty easy to make if you want to try it sometime! our recipe was pretty much peas and chicken broth plus some other things in a blender i think lol.

ooh, it's good that you're listening to new things!
        i generally just listen to the same stuff haha;;
        i'm bad at trying new things no matter what it is. :c

man, i need that sort of attitude when i draw! xD
        i need to remember to do that every time i draw now and think my stuff sucks. (:

woaah 3 seasons.
        still haven't gotten around to it yet because of being busy, but I will! I: <

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Daintet
        ahh, late reply! sorry~
        i still wanted to reply though because i liked talking to you. ; u;

oh man, yeah smell can be a huge turn off too. i can't eat weird smelling food either. x:
        it's one of the major reasons why i can't eat seafood, the smell gets to me every time.
        well it's pretty easy to make if you want to try it sometime! our recipe was pretty much peas and chicken broth plus some other things in a blender i think lol.

ooh, it's good that you're listening to new things!
        i generally just listen to the same stuff haha;;
        i'm bad at trying new things no matter what it is. :c

man, i need that sort of attitude when i draw! xD
        i need to remember to do that every time i draw now and think my stuff sucks. (:

woaah 3 seasons.
        still haven't gotten around to it yet because of being busy, but I will! I: <
Oh don't worry about late replies, I do that all the time, I don't mind. > u<
And awee~ thanks, I like talking to you, too~ ; u;

! I hate seafood for that exact reasondfasgkdfgabhdfl I was gonna mention it, but for some reason decided not to! XD <3
:U Oh I seeee~ mmmmm. I'll have to talk to my mom about this. Ou O

Yes! I make an effort to school myself on bands that I'm interested in but haven't really looked into yet because I'm really stubborn about listening to new stuff, too. I'll put on an album by someone and do something like PS on zOMG. If I like it enough, I'll put it on repeat for a while. 9 u 6;;

>u <!! Yes yes, do have it~ ; u; It's quite helpful. It won't always get rid of that feeling of inadequacy, but it helps you let go of that feeling that if it doesn't look amazing then why even ******** bother? Sometimes I'll try to remember what it was like when I drew as a kid and how I loved drawing s**t and was proud of it, even though looking back on it, it's really quite shitty. XD

Well, don't feel too daunted about omg seasons!? because each "episode" is only like.. 3-4 mins on average. You could just watch like one or two at a time, it doesn't really even matter what order because there's no real plot, it's just THIS PERSON vs THAT PERSON *rap battle ensues* > u<

Bashful Bear

Saffrons_Curse
Oh don't worry about late replies, I do that all the time, I don't mind. > u<
And awee~ thanks, I like talking to you, too~ ; u;

! I hate seafood for that exact reasondfasgkdfgabhdfl I was gonna mention it, but for some reason decided not to! XD <3
:U Oh I seeee~ mmmmm. I'll have to talk to my mom about this. Ou O

Yes! I make an effort to school myself on bands that I'm interested in but haven't really looked into yet because I'm really stubborn about listening to new stuff, too. I'll put on an album by someone and do something like PS on zOMG. If I like it enough, I'll put it on repeat for a while. 9 u 6;;

>u <!! Yes yes, do have it~ ; u; It's quite helpful. It won't always get rid of that feeling of inadequacy, but it helps you let go of that feeling that if it doesn't look amazing then why even ******** bother? Sometimes I'll try to remember what it was like when I drew as a kid and how I loved drawing s**t and was proud of it, even though looking back on it, it's really quite shitty. XD

Well, don't feel too daunted about omg seasons!? because each "episode" is only like.. 3-4 mins on average. You could just watch like one or two at a time, it doesn't really even matter what order because there's no real plot, it's just THIS PERSON vs THAT PERSON *rap battle ensues* > u<

uugh, idk how people can get over the smell and eat it. it's so strong!
        whenever someone brings it into the house i want to open all of the windows. @ n@
        the only fish i've ever been able to eat is canned tuna because it doesn't taste like fish and the smell isn't as awful as some of the other stuff.
        plus until i was like 12 i didn't realize it was fish for some reason. emotion_facepalm

hahaa, yeah! it sucks growing up, it's like, why can't i be as excited and as proud about my art as i used to be?
        like i used to be super proud of stuff even though it was awful back then too!
        though i do like looking at old drawings and trying to redraw them to see how much i've improved.
        which is some, not a lot, but better than none! emotion_yatta

that's probably what i'll do!
        i'm so bad at watching long things, like movies.
        i don't have the patience to sit through them;;
        so 3-4 minutes is like perfect. o vo

( also all of the avis you make are so good ahhh <3 )

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Daintet

uugh, idk how people can get over the smell and eat it. it's so strong!
        whenever someone brings it into the house i want to open all of the windows. @ n@
        the only fish i've ever been able to eat is canned tuna because it doesn't taste like fish and the smell isn't as awful as some of the other stuff.
        plus until i was like 12 i didn't realize it was fish for some reason. emotion_facepalm

hahaa, yeah! it sucks growing up, it's like, why can't i be as excited and as proud about my art as i used to be?
        like i used to be super proud of stuff even though it was awful back then too!
        though i do like looking at old drawings and trying to redraw them to see how much i've improved.
        which is some, not a lot, but better than none! emotion_yatta

that's probably what i'll do!
        i'm so bad at watching long things, like movies.
        i don't have the patience to sit through them;;
        so 3-4 minutes is like perfect. o vo

( also all of the avis you make are so good ahhh <3 )

Lol yeah man. This one time my step dad made some flounder... I had to leave the house, it permeated through everything it was so gross.
HAH! Tuna, me, same thing xD! <3333
Maybe it's because its slogan used to be some s**t like chicken of the sea?

Yeah! ; u; ******** filter in our brain that happens as we 'mature' that's always gotta remind us that someone out there is always one step ahead. = u=;; Giving too much of a s**t about how it looks to other people and s**t, instead of just doing something that makes you feel happy inside. = u= I do what I can to keep that mentality protected and safe. :F
You know, I've never really re-drawn stuff. And for the longest time, I didn't even have OCs. [well, not ones that I ever really considered "OCs" in the sense that I never redrew them or gave them much thought after I made them] until about halfway through high school XD! Though now, I pretty much only draw OCs which can be helpful in seeing improvements. x'Da

My problem usually lies with just getting around to doing it. I'm terrifyingly proficient at procrastinating. X___x; I need learn how to suck at it more. Once I FINALLY get my stubborn a** around to doing something, I can be pretty committed and focused.

[D'awww thanks~~~ ;u; <333 I actually made this one before that red/green christmas one, but I hadn't had it for long before I used the new caroling items and I felt like this one should get more time to shine. UuU
Yours are quite adorable. > u<!!!]

Blessed Healer

Yep. Mom usually buys a cake for Jesus' birthday as well. Some years we even sing Happy Birthday. xd

Bashful Bear

Saffrons_Curse
Lol yeah man. This one time my step dad made some flounder... I had to leave the house, it permeated through everything it was so gross.
HAH! Tuna, me, same thing xD! <3333
Maybe it's because its slogan used to be some s**t like chicken of the sea?

Yeah! ; u; ******** filter in our brain that happens as we 'mature' that's always gotta remind us that someone out there is always one step ahead. = u=;; Giving too much of a s**t about how it looks to other people and s**t, instead of just doing something that makes you feel happy inside. = u= I do what I can to keep that mentality protected and safe. :F
You know, I've never really re-drawn stuff. And for the longest time, I didn't even have OCs. [well, not ones that I ever really considered "OCs" in the sense that I never redrew them or gave them much thought after I made them] until about halfway through high school XD! Though now, I pretty much only draw OCs which can be helpful in seeing improvements. x'Da

My problem usually lies with just getting around to doing it. I'm terrifyingly proficient at procrastinating. X___x; I need learn how to suck at it more. Once I FINALLY get my stubborn a** around to doing something, I can be pretty committed and focused.

[D'awww thanks~~~ ;u; <333 I actually made this one before that red/green christmas one, but I hadn't had it for long before I used the new caroling items and I felt like this one should get more time to shine. UuU
Yours are quite adorable. > u<!!!]

that's nasty ugh. x:
        yup, that's a brand name of tuna too. i think we actually have some of that kind lol.

so i checked out your deviantart, and you're a really good artist! emotion_kirakira
        man you seriously have such a good mentality about it. I need to copy that and look at it whenever I feel like my art isn't good enough lol.
        like now after seeing your deviantart haha;;
        but i hadn't drawn anything in awhile, and since i've talked to you i've been at least doodling a bit!
        i even tried to get my old tablet to work on this new computer but that's not happening, oh well.
        i've gotten so much worse because i used to doodle in school all day long, and now that i'm not in school i don't do that anymore. Dx
        woaaah, late high school! I have a few OCs I've had since around age 12. I think a lot of my OCs came to be about during that age, mostly for roelplaying when I used to do that.
        but i have a lot of character designs mostly that i like, though i don't do anything with them aside from redraw them sometimes. xD

emotion_brofist
        procrastinators unite!
        seriously, it's an awful habit but i do it too.
        honestly i'll probably always be one. i do so much better when i work on things last minute!
        the panic probably makes my brain work better because i can't go off and get distracted like if i do it ahead of time. xD

thaaank you~u vu

Noble Lover

21,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Happy new year guys!!!!

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Daintet
        that's nasty ugh. x:
        yup, that's a brand name of tuna too. i think we actually have some of that kind lol.

so i checked out your deviantart, and you're a really good artist! emotion_kirakira
        man you seriously have such a good mentality about it. I need to copy that and look at it whenever I feel like my art isn't good enough lol.
        like now after seeing your deviantart haha;;
        but i hadn't drawn anything in awhile, and since i've talked to you i've been at least doodling a bit!
        i even tried to get my old tablet to work on this new computer but that's not happening, oh well.
        i've gotten so much worse because i used to doodle in school all day long, and now that i'm not in school i don't do that anymore. Dx
        woaaah, late high school! I have a few OCs I've had since around age 12. I think a lot of my OCs came to be about during that age, mostly for roelplaying when I used to do that.
        but i have a lot of character designs mostly that i like, though i don't do anything with them aside from redraw them sometimes. xD

emotion_brofist
        procrastinators unite!
        seriously, it's an awful habit but i do it too.
        honestly i'll probably always be one. i do so much better when i work on things last minute!
        the panic probably makes my brain work better because i can't go off and get distracted like if i do it ahead of time. xD

thaaank you~u vu
Yeah it was very unpleasant. UuU;

D'aww thank you very much. U//u//U! <33
I try to keep it like that. XD I'm not always the most effective at it. It's just my goal mentality that seems to help the most - When I'm just like "whatever doop doop doop idgaf about quality la di da *scribble*," some of my best stuff comes out [not always though XDa Then again, my standards are low, so I don't care if it comes out bad], and when I'm putting pressure on myself to go bigger and better, I blank out and don't do anything or disappoint myself.

Yeah I've been horribly lazy about drawing myself. :C I drew some stuff a couple of days ago for my friend for Christmas [which she's gonna see later today], but before that, I haven't drawn for like.. months. X____x;; I need to get back to doodling, but since my laptop crapped out, I haven't been able to use my tablet [this is a family comp and I don't wanna DL s**t on it if avoidable] and traditional doodling often is quite a burden I'm too lazy to deal with. XDa
I do doodle eyes all the time over everything still though X'Da

Yeah~ I never thought to make characters to redraw until I made friends in high school who also drew who had them. x'D And even then, I didn't really get into drawing legit OCs until after I graduated high school. ; u;

haha, noooo procrastinators, disband! X'D
Yeah I likely will as well [I'm doing it right now in fact], but I want to be less effective/efficient at it. I want to kind of ... make myself get that panicked feeling earlier. I remember reading somewhere before that it had to do with the "reptilian" part of your brain that just holds the things like your survival instinct basically. You get that rush because you more or less have the mentality that your life will be in danger if you don't finish this report by the due date. I want to be able to harness and control that rush and fabricate my own life-at-stake feeling that gets me to do s**t instead of sitting around complacently since my life isn't really in immediate danger.

Bashful Bear

Saffrons_Curse
Yeah it was very unpleasant. UuU;

D'aww thank you very much. U//u//U! <33
I try to keep it like that. XD I'm not always the most effective at it. It's just my goal mentality that seems to help the most - When I'm just like "whatever doop doop doop idgaf about quality la di da *scribble*," some of my best stuff comes out [not always though XDa Then again, my standards are low, so I don't care if it comes out bad], and when I'm putting pressure on myself to go bigger and better, I blank out and don't do anything or disappoint myself.

Yeah I've been horribly lazy about drawing myself. :C I drew some stuff a couple of days ago for my friend for Christmas [which she's gonna see later today], but before that, I haven't drawn for like.. months. X____x;; I need to get back to doodling, but since my laptop crapped out, I haven't been able to use my tablet [this is a family comp and I don't wanna DL s**t on it if avoidable] and traditional doodling often is quite a burden I'm too lazy to deal with. XDa
I do doodle eyes all the time over everything still though X'Da

Yeah~ I never thought to make characters to redraw until I made friends in high school who also drew who had them. x'D And even then, I didn't really get into drawing legit OCs until after I graduated high school. ; u;

haha, noooo procrastinators, disband! X'D
Yeah I likely will as well [I'm doing it right now in fact], but I want to be less effective/efficient at it. I want to kind of ... make myself get that panicked feeling earlier. I remember reading somewhere before that it had to do with the "reptilian" part of your brain that just holds the things like your survival instinct basically. You get that rush because you more or less have the mentality that your life will be in danger if you don't finish this report by the due date. I want to be able to harness and control that rush and fabricate my own life-at-stake feeling that gets me to do s**t instead of sitting around complacently since my life isn't really in immediate danger.

why is it that doodles come out better than things you try hard on?!
        that happens to me all the time, it doesn't make sense. ; -;
        maybe it's like you said, the pressure or standards you sort of put on yourself when trying hard on one might screw you up in the end and make it not come out very good.
        maybe it's a good thing then that i can't spend very long on any one drawing lol.
        idk how some people can spend hours on one drawing. gonk

ooh, I bet she'll be really like that! whee
        ahh, thats understandable. when i used to have to use my parent's computer a long time ago, i was even forbidden from getting on gaia because my dad thought it was a weird site that would give him viruses. - n-
        hehee, eyes are my favorite thing to draw~

nooooooooo, don't leave me all alone! ; -;
        wow, that's actually pretty cool.
        i bet you could do it if you tried! but i'm not sure how you'd go about training yourself to get like that, it seems kind of difficult. o no

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Daintet
        why is it that doodles come out better than things you try hard on?!
        that happens to me all the time, it doesn't make sense. ; -;
        maybe it's like you said, the pressure or standards you sort of put on yourself when trying hard on one might screw you up in the end and make it not come out very good.
        maybe it's a good thing then that i can't spend very long on any one drawing lol.
        idk how some people can spend hours on one drawing. gonk

ooh, I bet she'll be really like that! whee
        ahh, thats understandable. when i used to have to use my parent's computer a long time ago, i was even forbidden from getting on gaia because my dad thought it was a weird site that would give him viruses. - n-
        hehee, eyes are my favorite thing to draw~

nooooooooo, don't leave me all alone! ; -;
        wow, that's actually pretty cool.
        i bet you could do it if you tried! but i'm not sure how you'd go about training yourself to get like that, it seems kind of difficult. o no
Lol yeah, I think that pressure is what does it. > u<;
I'm one of those ones who can spend hours on one drawing, but not always. I have to get hooked onto something, and then I just "oh add a little bit here oh, and then over there.. and just a smidge right here" and before I know it, 3-4+ hours are gone. |Da Other times I really have to force myself to work on it. I had this one that ended up pretty cool, but the whole time working on it, I was like LOLWTFAMIDOINGI'MCRAZYIDON'TEVENAFULLPAGEWITHNOTHINGBUTCOLOREDPENCILSSRSLY?! and it took me a long time to finish it because some days I was just like ... nope. X'D But yeah, for me what takes so long is coloring. :F I put about 4-5 or more layers on everything, for the different color values and whatnot. ;u; If I consistently drew, I could only imagine what kinda s**t I'd wind up doing xDa

Here are the links to them: [x] [x] She did seem quite happy to get them UuU! <3
LOL oh god, my step dad is a damn retard, he's like... If I'm streaming something [like youtube] he thinks that I downloaded it, or like using zOMG means I DL'd something ajdfakbgfakeuvk = u='' and then his computer is the one more often getting the "ding ding ding Threat has been detected!" thing from avast like.. = U= I may not be very technologically competent, but I'm a bit better than you, brah. X'D
EE!! fellow eye drawer!! <33 > u< I draw them on my hand sometimes. |Da

No one should be in that group! ; 3; You come with me~ -extends hand-
The only way to train is to just start doing it. I'm gonna start maybe after my birthday [which is on the 15th of Jan], to bug my mom to take me to learn how to drive so I can finally get a ******** license and work on getting a job and stuf. But yeah, I just need to not let myself get away with it, without making myself feel like s**t when I slip up. = u=

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff