Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Wench

User Image

Hello there all you good little boys and girls. I am the Spirit of Winter, here to bless you all with gifts and good tidings. I'll be here, delivering presents in the form of art to good little boys and girls. Though be careful. Krampus is lurking about, and he's none to pleased with those of you that have been naughty. Watch yourself, or he'll punish you for your bad behavior. Be good, and he'll be just as nice as I am. Welcome, chat, draw, and have fun.

Welcome to Gift of Yule.

Introduction / Rules / Artists / Pick Up / Contest

Omnipresent Abomination

User Image

There are rules to this place, or Rites, if you will. And I'm in charge of making sure everyone obeys them. I am Krampus, and this is my domain. The bad kids deal with me. So watch yourselves.

Don't beg or request for anything. Nobody likes a mooch. The Spirit of Winter and her helpers will draw the good kids they feel like drawing. I handle the greedy ones that ask.
Don't cause a bunch of problems during the Yuletide. Your problems are not ours. Leave them at the door, so to speak.
The Spirit of Winter and I are in charge, and Arodynamics is our enforcer. Listen to us, and listen to her.
Be friendly. It's the season to be merry, damnit. Say hello to new people, or suffer my wrath.
Don't quote the front page. Seriously, it's an eyesore on any page you do it. I cannot stress this enough.
To the Spirit of Winter's helpers, any that may show up, please quote myself, the Spirit of Winter, or Arodynamics with any gifts you give to good kids. We'll be sure to put them on display.
Let's leave our real life problems at the door, just like your internet problems. This place is only open for two weeks, and I think we can manage to keep offline drama out too.
Have fun. As I said, it's Yuletide damnit. We should be merry.

That's about it. Follow these and we'll get along fine.
Though we do reserve the right to add more should we need to.

Dapper Wench

User Image

This is a list of all of my little helpers. If you wish to be a helper, please do draw for someone first. Your name will be added accordingly.

Arodynamics [( Also Krampus' enforcer )].

TanyaTwenty.
NuSith.
Dfrnt luv.
Agent_Dax.
BADsketching.
Hale Hollowell.
Yosh the Panda.
oddlyalli.

More will be added as they request it.

Omnipresent Abomination

User Image