Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Bookworm

alice celestia
Katie_M
Spirit_Girl01
Katie_M
Spirit_Girl01

it's a pain tool better then paint but it has layers [i hate layers lol] i'll show you what i've been working on, when it's finished ^^

layers... oh I remember dealing with those in photoshop I could never remember what layer I was on.

I JUST DELETED THE ONE I WAS WORKING ON!

Ohno there's no undo or fixit thing??

First of all congratulations on getting SAI!!! (I'm using it as well and god it's like heaven ♥)
Layers are actually pretty good! To prevent on deleting them you should probably name each layer (I did the same mistake many times over and know how you feel v.v" wink xD And also, with layers you can at least do a lineart without having to draw into it everytime - unless you're not using lineart, then you've got my respect!

i like the fact that you can't errace things unless it's on that layer, that part is pretty cool, and i needed to delete stuff, cause there were layers that just came out of no where, and then i went delete crazy o.o;

Newbie Gatekeeper

13,975 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Timid 100
hello everyone~

Distinct Survivor

8,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
Spirit_Girl01
alice celestia
Katie_M
Spirit_Girl01
Katie_M
Spirit_Girl01

it's a pain tool better then paint but it has layers [i hate layers lol] i'll show you what i've been working on, when it's finished ^^

layers... oh I remember dealing with those in photoshop I could never remember what layer I was on.

First of all congratulations on getting SAI!!! (I'm using it as well and god it's like heaven ♥)
Layers are actually pretty good! To prevent on deleting them you should probably name each layer (I did the same mistake many times over and know how you feel v.v" wink xD And also, with layers you can at least do a lineart without having to draw into it everytime - unless you're not using lineart, then you've got my respect!

i like the fact that you can't errace things unless it's on that layer, that part is pretty cool, and i needed to delete stuff, cause there were layers that just came out of no where, and then i went delete crazy o.o;

Haha, I know that feeling xD You can also create folders to store your layers in and for example create one folder for sketching and another for the finished stuff, but I also hate having blank layers everywhere (I create them and then forget about them the next second) I once screamed at my screen telling it to stop me from being stupid. xD

Loving Ram

76,050 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
The Handsome Mr-X
It seems you're well versed in the art world~

I've been looking for them, "Renta", and I haven't come across anything.
The only thing i've come across, that may help if I find out how to apply it is this:

THIS

Mmm, insta-saved.
If I were truly well versed, I'd sit down and learn how to draw well. But I'm too social to do it without a partner.

Mmmm, bookmarked. Delicious.

Shy Bookworm

alice celestia
Spirit_Girl01
alice celestia
Katie_M
Spirit_Girl01

Haha, I know that feeling xD You can also create folders to store your layers in and for example create one folder for sketching and another for the finished stuff, but I also hate having blank layers everywhere (I create them and then forget about them the next second) I once screamed at my screen telling it to stop me from being stupid. xD

lol that's why i named my laptop ^^

Handsome Gentleman

27,590 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
DarkRybrin
The Handsome Mr-X
It seems you're well versed in the art world~

I've been looking for them, "Renta", and I haven't come across anything.
The only thing i've come across, that may help if I find out how to apply it is this:

THIS

Mmm, insta-saved.
If I were truly well versed, I'd sit down and learn how to draw well. But I'm too social to do it without a partner.

Mmmm, bookmarked. Delicious.

Haha, you seem to like it.
I've been updating my scrapbook quite a bit.

I'll just keep using my positive attitude, to keep going, until I'm making scenery and background.

Loving Ram

76,050 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
The Handsome Mr-X

I'll just keep using my positive attitude, to keep going, until I'm making scenery and background.

Makes perfect sense. And yes, that was one hell of a tutorial.

Handsome Gentleman

27,590 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
DarkRybrin
The Handsome Mr-X

Makes perfect sense. And yes, that was one hell of a tutorial.

I stopped looking for the artist, and focused on applying the knowledge I found through google.
I'm not sure how I can use that tutorial to make drafts just yet. However, I see my own improvement though.

Here's a link if you've got a second to look:

Scrapbook

Loving Ram

76,050 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
The Handsome Mr-X
I stopped looking for the artist, and focused on applying the knowledge I found through google.
I'm not sure how I can use that tutorial to make drafts just yet. However, I see my own improvement though.

Scrapbook

Progress.
On the first page, the setup page, of that massive tutorial, there was a link to a site they either own, or are a part of, if that helps. Though google is certainly a good teacher to the motivated. But yes, you're already visibly improving. You've been busy.

Handsome Gentleman

27,590 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
DarkRybrin
The Handsome Mr-X

Scrapbook

Progress.
On the first page, the setup page, of that massive tutorial, there was a link to a site they either own, or are a part of, if that helps. Though google is certainly a good teacher to the motivated. But yes, you're already visibly improving. You've been busy.

Sweet corn!
:0
Once I figure out how to navigate the site, I should be able to find out more about the site.

Thanks for the help. You've also been supportive to me.
biggrin

Bashful Hoarder

Spirit_Girl01
Da Firenze
Spirit_Girl01
Lovely Lemon Candy
Da Firenze
Lovely Lemon Candy

So sorry for the delay.

User Image

Thank you very much for the art. biggrin

it's pretty

biggrin

wana do an art trade?

and Kate_M, i'll give you the link tommrow i've been up to long ><;

kk sleep well

Bashful Hoarder

Spirit_Girl01
alice celestia
Katie_M
Spirit_Girl01
Katie_M
Spirit_Girl01

aww that sucks... no way to undo?

Shy Bookworm

i love how the event offically ended but we're still hanging out and chatting in the forums

Shy Bookworm

please check out my art request page for my couple art ;-; i only got two authors to do actual couples and one oc art o.o; [it looks like alot, but the first few were done by the same artest]

help salvage my dream of getting couple art for v-day? ;-;

Loving Ram

76,050 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
The Handsome Mr-X
Sweet corn!
:0
Once I figure out how to navigate the site, I should be able to find out more about the site.

Thanks for the help. You've also been supportive to me.
biggrin

Tis how I roll.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas