Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ergo Kortina
C r s y l
I don't know it's something that keeps me going to continue participating in this site, and I get to meet new people, make new friends 'cause of that, I was a little disappointed though 'cause I completed the last achievement (the one for the thanksgiving) but didn't actually got it x[

Well, it's good that it keeps you going.
I found that making a perma-avi (Not this one. This one's just for Christmas.) kept me on Gaia despite my annoyance with it's recent actions.

Though, that sucks that you didn't get the achievement when you should have.
I never made any avis that lasted like forever, I mean, well, this current one has been like that for a while now since I haven't been that active in here these pass few days, and I don't really have any ideas whatsoever *facepalm

josabean's Husbando

Greedy Husband

20,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
<.<; this event is pretty boring. I don't mind the whole snowball thing, I just don't see the point. Especially if you aren't interested in achievements. Ah well, I'll just chat and stuff.

Lil Nell Saxen's Significant Otter

High-functioning Trash

Madd Hatty
i have 2 drawn and gonna color tonight

Your avi is amazing! :'O

Also, hi everyone! I'm new to the event and looking for a place to chat 'cause I'm suuuper bored.
Unfortunately I can't draw for crap. :'(

Sparkly Sex Symbol

22,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
C r s y l
Ergo Kortina
C r s y l
I don't know it's something that keeps me going to continue participating in this site, and I get to meet new people, make new friends 'cause of that, I was a little disappointed though 'cause I completed the last achievement (the one for the thanksgiving) but didn't actually got it x[

Well, it's good that it keeps you going.
I found that making a perma-avi (Not this one. This one's just for Christmas.) kept me on Gaia despite my annoyance with it's recent actions.

Though, that sucks that you didn't get the achievement when you should have.
I never made any avis that lasted like forever, I mean, well, this current one has been like that for a while now since I haven't been that active in here these pass few days, and I don't really have any ideas whatsoever *facepalm

Yeah, well it just sort was a happy accident for me. I made an avi that I loved and ended up not ever really wanting to change it.
I'd make a new one and have it on for a day, then go back to the blue one for weeks. So after flynnflation, and I couldn't afford any new things anyway, I just decided to officially make it my perma-avi and sell the rest of my stuff. It worked out really well, cause now I have money to vend with.
So I've been buying art, and saving up for anon-gifts for the event with my profits. xd

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

I like pudding emotes tho yum_puddi

Romantic Prophet

Ergo Kortina
Xiahou Jin
Ergo Kortina
I am not into the event much honestly xD

Neither am I. It's really kind of boring.
And it's stupid that the only way you can get more snowball is to buy them with gold...though at least it's not GC.
And it cost 25k for 500 which could be much worse xD

Sparkly Sex Symbol

22,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Toxe-sama
<.<; this event is pretty boring. I don't mind the whole snowball thing, I just don't see the point. Especially if you aren't interested in achievements. Ah well, I'll just chat and stuff.

Yeah, there's really nothing interactive. It's just click a button, and if you "hit" it grays out.
Ta-da! *yawn*

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
Xiahou Jin
Blueshift Babybat
Xiahou Jin

Well, it's not as bad as the plaid carpeting in the basement.
Yea that will do it D8
Avoid mud at all cost am I right?

Yeah. Or come in through the other door, where there's no stupidly white tile.

Tenauri's Significant Otter

Loyal Codger

dotSei
Hello i'm here. It's very nice to meet you -shot-

Ahahaha, I see what you did there. =P
    I laughed harder than I probably should have.

11,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Hello to those who have just joined us.

josabean's Husbando

Greedy Husband

20,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Ergo Kortina
Toxe-sama

Yeah, there's really nothing interactive. It's just click a button, and if you "hit" it grays out.
Ta-da! *yawn*

Pretty much. At least the Halloween event had the whole competition thing to keep things interesting. This is just "meh".

Romantic Prophet

dotSei
Xiahou Jin
What second starter did you get? >.>
Charmander. I like charizard too much to not pick charmander. Plus, that way I don't have to worry about getting a flying pokemon.
Darn my friend messed up my game =.=
He picked charmander for me when I walked out of the room
I wanted Bulbasaur xD

Lil Nell Saxen's Significant Otter

High-functioning Trash

BOMB4Y
I like pudding emotes tho yum_puddi

:O Where do you get adorable pudding emotes like that?

Sparkly Sex Symbol

22,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Xiahou Jin
Ergo Kortina
Xiahou Jin
Ergo Kortina
I am not into the event much honestly xD

Neither am I. It's really kind of boring.
And it's stupid that the only way you can get more snowball is to buy them with gold...though at least it's not GC.
And it cost 25k for 500 which could be much worse xD

Mhmm, and since it's a hit or miss it's like 50k to get the achievement.
Maybe this is Gaia's severely half-assed way of fighting the inflation...while selling Flynn's chest at the same time. gonk

Romantic Prophet

Blueshift Babybat

Yeah. Or come in through the other door, where there's no stupidly white tile.
Yea but most people are not considerate

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces