Welcome to Gaia! ::

Retro Punk

imuurmi
That's it...I'm done...finally got 500 hits and hit 500 times

Final ratio was 57.4

I finally just started going down through each page and would hit everyone on it. If it missed I moved on to the next one. Didn't wait any particular time in between, but I did make sure the page finished loading. Probably why my ratio went down a couple percentage points. Worth it to be done tho.

Good luck to everyone who is still working on the event and Happy Holidays! heart

Happy Holidays !!

Retro Punk

Sparkling Consumer

13,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Mine is 65.1%.... hmmmm.

Retro Punk

Retro Punk

Did you know that if you replay the switchem game from level 1 to 7 you can make about 5000 gold?

You could probably make back the gold you spend on snowballs and then some playing switchem !

Adventuring Explorer

36,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Healer 50

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Oyaji - Guin
Did you know that if you replay the switchem game from level 1 to 7 you can make about 5000 gold?

You could probably make back the gold you spend on snowballs and then some playing switchem !

if you still play HOC you can make up to 50k per day. That'll buy a lot of snowballs...

Lightbringer

Retro Punk

Tay Lorien
Oyaji - Guin

if you still play HOC you can make up to 50k per day. That'll buy a lot of snowballs...

HOC is still up? I dont think i see the link for it in the games tab?

Melodious Exhibitionist

16,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
100% cat_ninja

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Oyaji - Guin
Tay Lorien
Oyaji - Guin

The link is gone but they didn't completely remove it.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/heralds-of-chaos/hoc-players-you-can-stop-being-sad-we-can-still-play/t.88362337/

has a link to get to it.

Retro Punk

Tay Lorien
Oyaji - Guin
Tay Lorien
Oyaji - Guin

The link is gone but they didn't completely remove it.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/heralds-of-chaos/hoc-players-you-can-stop-being-sad-we-can-still-play/t.88362337/

has a link to get to it.

That almost sounds like an underground arena !

Retro Punk

Manga Grl 01
100% cat_ninja

WHAAAAT !!! ( then i look at your stats ) why didnt i think of that ! emotion_facepalm

Melodious Exhibitionist

16,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Oyaji - Guin
Manga Grl 01
100% cat_ninja

WHAAAAT !!! ( then i look at your stats ) why didnt i think of that ! emotion_facepalm

cat_lol xD loool hehe~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces