<< < 1 2 ... 22 23 24

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
DarkRybrin
Owlie

I'm opening my own spa in a couple of weeks so once everything is set up for that I'll start on a blog. You just have to promise to subscribe emotion_awesome

I'm sure you'll put it in your status or have a thread about it, like you do for all of the Gaia political stuff, so I'll be able to keep up and know just fine.
Is it the kind with tables, or that glorious kind with water?

It's the kind with one table (mine), a bunch of organic skin care, a steamer, etc.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
DarkRybrin
Owlie

emotion_awesome You like? ^_^;;

Gosh yes! Thank you so much for telling us about the time that those were taken in, what you've been up to, and showing us the pictures!

If I start talking about haunting I can not shut up. lol

Magical Alchemist

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Owlie

It's the kind with one table (mine), a bunch of organic skin care, a steamer, etc.

*nodnod* I understand better now. I had my first professional massage...I pretty much died, it was the best thing ever. And there were all kinds of interesting cremes and lotions and the table, warm towels and blankets and steam...it was fascinating. Maybe not what you do, but related?
Why is the word 'spa' used for so many things? It sometimes has to do with tables, and sometimes has to do with water. I don't entirely understand.

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Owlie

If I start talking about haunting I can not shut up. lol

Played your tank.
See, that sounds good to me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items