• Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lirende's Wife

Celestial Snowflake

I really want the frozen solid achievement. Please help me

Cold Creature

kefkadragon

I don't have gold so I can't get the DLC, but I've seen invincible dogmeat. The guys shot dogmeat with the MIRV and he didn't even get a scratch.

Yep, Dogmeat + Fawkes, most overpowered companions you can have in Fallout 3.
(But Fawkes keep attacking Dogmeat since Dogmeat only can fight close combat.) lol

Kawaii Cub

11,300 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Hero 100

Vicious Cleric

I'll toss a few, hit me. biggrin

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Dan D Mann
kefkadragon

I don't have gold so I can't get the DLC, but I've seen invincible dogmeat. The guys shot dogmeat with the MIRV and he didn't even get a scratch.

Yep, Dogmeat + Fawkes, most overpowered companions you can have in Fallout 3.
(But Fawkes keep attacking Dogmeat since Dogmeat only can fight close combat.) lol

I saw the video again, the mirv did kill dogmeat, but only after a tesla cannon shot, artillery strikes, knuckles, and goinng through the entire enclave base and killing everyone. Regular mininukes didnt kill him.

Cold Creature

kefkadragon

I saw the video again, the mirv did kill dogmeat, but only after a tesla cannon shot, artillery strikes, knuckles, and goinng through the entire enclave base and killing everyone. Regular mininukes didnt kill him.

Best dog ever whee

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Dan D Mann
kefkadragon

Best dog ever whee

I still don't have him since moira has me running everywhere. I barely got out of robco alive. I made it rain landmines and killed two protectrons. It was hilarious.

Cold Creature

kefkadragon

Best dog ever whee

I still don't have him since moira has me running everywhere. I barely got out of robco alive. I made it rain landmines and killed two protectrons. It was hilarious.

There are always a lot of hilarious moment in Fallout 3, like a flying deathclaw lol

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Dan D Mann
There are always a lot of hilarious moment in Fallout 3, like a flying deathclaw lol

I spent two minutes watch protectrons shoot a radroach corpse. They wouldn't stop until i shot them in the head.

Greedy Hunter

4,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
smile Merry Christmas! New Year!

heart

Cold Creature

kefkadragon
Dan D Mann

I spent two minutes watch protectrons shoot a radroach corpse. They wouldn't stop until i shot them in the head.

lol , sounds like the protectrons have a traumatic experience involving a radroach before and they are getting revenge. Oh, have you made the rock-it launcher ? you can kill people by shooting teddy bears at them rofl
" I'LL KILL YOU scream with fluffiness!! "

Cold Creature

Fluffpuffy
smile Merry Christmas! New Year!

heart

Merry belated Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too. biggrin

Shadowy Hunter

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Dan D Mann
kefkadragon
Dan D Mann

lol , sounds like the protectrons have a traumatic experience involving a radroach before and they are getting revenge. Oh, have you made the rock-it launcher ? you can kill people by shooting teddy bears at them rofl
" I'LL KILL YOU scream with fluffiness!! "

I want it, but don't have the caps for it. Probably in part due to the jukebox mistake.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff