Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Kitten

19,800 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loyal Medic

notmuch_23

"Fair question." Their guest had finished off her first plate by the time the siblings had filled theirs and come to join her. "Mmh.. I forget where I heard about it, but this party seemed like a pleasant way to spend the the holiday, you know?" She smiled then looked between Thurgood and Aveline.

"I could ask you two a similar question: what reason did you set up a party for?"

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Mother Chaos

"Well, every year around the holidays we crash a party or three, and here recently, there's been a shortage of 'em."

"So this season, we decided to throw one, like we did earlier for summer, but that time, nobody showed up at all. Do people just like to stay home recently?"

Loyal Medic

"I'm not sure. I'm mobile so I wouldn't be classified as a 'homebody'." She replied, index finger thoughtfully drumming the edge of her now empty plate. "I think it comes and goes like any fad, whether it is more popular to travel or to stay home."

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
"Eh, we've never stayed in one place for long, but that's probably because we're looking for an opportunity to make our names as mercs."

"Not just for military missions though, we'd like to branch out into collections, con...

...uh, I think we just said too much..."

"Did I mention that we're allergic to police and those who inform to them? Make our trigger fingers itch reeeal badly."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff