Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Starlight Princess Misa

"You haven't? It's fun, as long as no one gets hurt. Just grab some snow, pack it into a tight ball, and let it fly."
Time for the princess to burrow and get warm. She does just that, her blonde head the only thing peeking out at him.
"Yes, I don't mind. I have my blanket now, so I should be alright."

"Dare I ask how one would get hurt?"
A smile played about his lips watching her burrow. He chuckled and shook his head.
"But if we throw snow around, you will get colder. It will get the blanket wet."

"Sometimes rocks and whatnot will get in a stray snowball, or pieces of ice."
Oh no, there's no way she'd even acknowledge that, nope.
"I didn't say throw snow at me. Toss some at other people, bro."

Alien Believer

blaugh Cookies! Yeah!

Otherworldly Specter

Starlight Princess Misa
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Starlight Princess Misa

"You haven't? It's fun, as long as no one gets hurt. Just grab some snow, pack it into a tight ball, and let it fly."
Time for the princess to burrow and get warm. She does just that, her blonde head the only thing peeking out at him.

A smile played about his lips watching her burrow. He chuckled and shook his head.
"But if we throw snow around, you will get colder. It will get the blanket wet."

"That would be a terrible surprise."
Raising a brow, an amused expression came over his face. His gaze stayed fixed on her as he crossed his arms over his chest.
"I see. So you want me to throw snowballs at strangers while you watch? Are you playing referee, Misa my dear?"

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Starlight Princess Misa
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Starlight Princess Misa

"That would be a terrible surprise."
Raising a brow, an amused expression came over his face. His gaze stayed fixed on her as he crossed his arms over his chest.
"I see. So you want me to throw snowballs at strangers while you watch? Are you playing referee, Misa my dear?"

"I don't think you have to worry too much, I trust you not to do something like that."
Eyes the color of beryls stared back at him, blinking every so often.
"It's like you read my mind.~ Better to learn now while there's still snow on the ground."

Fuzzy Fairy

Otherworldly Specter

Starlight Princess Misa

"I don't think you have to worry too much, I trust you not to do something like that."
"It's like you read my mind.~ Better to learn now while there's still snow on the ground."

"I had not planned on doing anything of the sort."
He held her gaze a moment longer then chuckled.
"Do I have such an ability? I suppose, though I still do not like the idea of throwing snowballs at strangers."

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Starlight Princess Misa

"Do I have such an ability? I suppose, though I still do not like the idea of throwing snowballs at strangers."

"Of course not. You're a gentleman."
Curling up beside him, drawing the blanket closer about her frame, the princess sighed happily.
"You might, who knows? It's not gonna hurt them if you're careful about it."
She was silent for a few moments, just enjoying his company while it lasted before speaking up once more.
"It's the last day of the event. What are you gonna do after it ends?"

Invisible Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Otherworldly Specter

Starlight Princess Misa
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Starlight Princess Misa

Curling up beside him, drawing the blanket closer about her frame, the princess sighed happily.
She was silent for a few moments, just enjoying his company while it lasted before speaking up once more.

"I do try to be."
Watching her for a moment as she got comfortable, he shook his head with a chuckle.
"It would be news to me. I really do not wish to bother anyone."
The hint of a smirk began to show itself on his face and he gave her a wink.
"Dress up as a pretty princess."

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Starlight Princess Misa
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Starlight Princess Misa

"I do try to be."
Watching her for a moment as she got comfortable, he shook his head with a chuckle.
"It would be news to me. I really do not wish to bother anyone."
The hint of a smirk began to show itself on his face and he gave her a wink.
"Dress up as a pretty princess."

"You're really not a both to anyone, least of all me. Silly man."
Her eyes lit up at the very thought. Pretty princess Toby? That was something she could get behind.
"Oh? Are you going to be wearing a dress and heels? Perhaps a lil tiara for your head?"

Otherworldly Specter

Starlight Princess Misa

"You're really not a bother to anyone, least of all me. Silly man."
Her eyes lit up at the very thought. Pretty princess Toby? That was something she could get behind.
"Oh? Are you going to be wearing a dress and heels? Perhaps a lil tiara for your head?"

"I do make an attempt to not be one. I can be silly so long as I am not a bother."
His brow raised at her obvious interest in the idea. Yet, he still looked rather amused.
"Standard princess attire all, yes. I take it you like the idea?"

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Starlight Princess Misa

"I do make an attempt to not be one. I can be silly so long as I am not a bother."
His brow raised at her obvious interest in the idea. Yet, he still looked rather amused.

"That's okay, I like silly." The idea amused her greatly, green eyes all a twinkle at just the thought of picturing Toby in a dress.
"I love the idea. You'll let me know when you decide to change, right? Sleep is calling my name."
Shrugging off the blanket and placing it back where she got it from, and walking back over to her friend, she stood on tip toe to press a soft kiss to his cheek. "I'll catch you later, Princess Toby.~ Have a good day, and may the stars watch over you."
With that, she skipped off and out of sight. It was about time for the event to end anyway, so best to get her goodbyes in while she can.

Otherworldly Specter

Starlight Princess Misa
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Starlight Princess Misa

"That's okay, I like silly." The idea amused her greatly, green eyes all a twinkle at just the thought of picturing Toby in a dress.
"I love the idea. You'll let me know when you decide to change, right? Sleep is calling my name."
Shrugging off the blanket and placing it back where she got it from, and walking back over to her friend, she stood on tip toe to press a soft kiss to his cheek. "I'll catch you later, Princess Toby.~ Have a good day, and may the stars watch over you."
With that, she skipped off and out of sight. It was about time for the event to end anyway, so best to get her goodbyes in while she can.

"Heh, then are you in luck."
He nodded, only more amused at how much she seemed to like the idea.
"You will be the first to know. Alright."
Hearing her call him that just made him chuckle and smile.
"Til we meet again then, Misa my dear. I hope you have restful sleep."
The horned male watched her skip off then turned and began to head off as well. It was getting about time he too should rest and restore some energy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff