Welcome to Gaia! ::

Riisa Rose's Princess

Sugary Bunny

-Xaylan-
Rinioa
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

SANTA IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Wheee!!!!!!!! xD

Santa got my husband anime DVDs. 4laugh

lucky! D:

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

*ties up Santa and tells him to bring you anime dvds or he isn't getting anymore cookies*

Tricky Glitch

Raynie Tesslus
-Xaylan-
Raynie Tesslus
Noooooo! THREEE MORE DAYS!

i wish crying

Lol my birthday is in 3 days. That's why I said that XD
happy early birthday` emotion_yatta

Invisible Prophet

Ukiy0
it's getting so close!
i'm making everyone in my extended family a coaster with their birth chart on it. it's actually been kind of exhausting to make all of them and type up a paper explaining them, lol.
but i'm glad i did it. ^^

interesting .o. you hardly see handmade gifts anymore! heart

Invisible Prophet

Rinioa
-Xaylan-
Rinioa
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

SANTA IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Wheee!!!!!!!! xD

Santa got my husband anime DVDs. 4laugh

lucky! D:

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

*ties up Santa and tells him to bring you anime dvds or he isn't getting anymore cookies*
      heck yea >:c i hardly get anything anime related!

Tricky Glitch

-Xaylan-
Ukiy0
it's getting so close!
i'm making everyone in my extended family a coaster with their birth chart on it. it's actually been kind of exhausting to make all of them and type up a paper explaining them, lol.

haha yeah, i think they're pretty special. :3 also, i am trying to save money currently so i went with something that was pretty cheap - only cost me a couple dollars a person to make them. ^^

Riisa Rose's Princess

Sugary Bunny

-Xaylan-
heck yea >:c i hardly get anything anime related!

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Awwww! I am sorry!!! sad

Invisible Prophet

Ukiy0
-Xaylan-
Ukiy0
it's getting so close!

haha yeah, i think they're pretty special. :3 also, i am trying to save money currently so i went with something that was pretty cheap - only cost me a couple dollars a person to make them. ^^

aw good luck! and I probably should have made something by hand as well...i spent too much on gifts >_>

Tricky Glitch

-Xaylan-
Ukiy0
-Xaylan-
Ukiy0
it's getting so close!

aw good luck! and I probably should have made something by hand as well...i spent too much on gifts >_>
your gifts are awesome though - i'm sure your siblings will be so happy with them ^^

Invisible Prophet

Ukiy0
-Xaylan-
Ukiy0
-Xaylan-
Ukiy0
it's getting so close!

your gifts are awesome though - i'm sure your siblings will be so happy with them ^^

i hope so 3nodding thank you!

Invisible Prophet

xClementinexx's Significant Otter

Cold Master

I'm looking forward to spending Christmas Eve with friends~ emotion_kirakira
emotion_bigheart

Beloved Seeker

I'll be working Christmas, but that's fine with me. It's more expensive for me to go home. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff