Friendly Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
South Pole Santa
Silver Nox

I've always been a fan of FF, never really used Chrome before. emotion_awesome
I know. gonk That's what I'm hoping. And luckily I have an external TB HD, which I threw most of the stuff from my old laptop onto before it died, so at least there's that.
I was all for FF until it stopped showing me images here on gaia... I like actually getting to see the images in my signature so I switched. XD
At least you have that! Nothing is worse than loosing everything to a dead laptop. Xp

Magical Cat

-rolls around in the slowness thread- Awww, the wonderful peace before it's put in the announcements and it all blows up all crazy like XD

Magical Cat

Silver Nox
South Pole Santa
Silver Nox

I've always been a fan of FF, never really used Chrome before. emotion_awesome
I know. gonk That's what I'm hoping. And luckily I have an external TB HD, which I threw most of the stuff from my old laptop onto before it died, so at least there's that.
I was all for FF until it stopped showing me images here on gaia... I like actually getting to see the images in my signature so I switched. XD
At least you have that! Nothing is worse than loosing everything to a dead laptop. Xp

That's photobucket's fault though not FF. And I hear tinypic had issues too. But yeah half of the pb pics just don't like to show up for whatever crazy reason since they ruined their site updating(I miss my auto fix edit button for brightening up avi art). So I said "screw you pb" and I was all *moves onto imageshack* XD

Friendly Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
South Pole Santa
I'll miss this nice, quiet thread once the announcement goes up. sad
mee too! So nice to be able to read what everyone has to say XD

Friendly Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Naya Merai
Yeah, I'm not really a fan of the new photobucket but I am too lazy to change....
I don't know why FF won't show some of photobucket images. I could see most of the images in my posts (like my art shop) though a random image wouldn't and neither would the art in my signature. I can see everything when on Chrome for whatever reason. I got on FF last night and was all freaking out cause I couldn't see everything again before I remembered that I was in the wrong browser XD

Magical Cat

Silver Nox
Naya Merai
Yeah, I'm not really a fan of the new photobucket but I am too lazy to change....
I don't know why FF won't show some of photobucket images. I could see most of the images in my posts (like my art shop) though a random image wouldn't and neither would the art in my signature. I can see everything when on Chrome for whatever reason. I got on FF last night and was all freaking out cause I couldn't see everything again before I remembered that I was in the wrong browser XD

Yeah it just seems to affect FF. But I don't see why you should switch from a browser you love cause of one site turning itself into crap when it updates XD Imageshack is really great and easy to use. No real pic editing tools but great for hosting images. And I can deal with the new pb, I just use imageshack now anyways, but the one thing I can't deal with IS THERE IS NO NEW EQUIVALENT TO THE AUTO FIX BUTTON. it would turn dull faded pretty art into bright lively not faded anymore art. They have a new button that sorta does that but in most art there is no noticeable change and now I have no auto fix button to brighten pretty art I love but is faded :C

Magical Cat

Okay I love this quiet, peaceful, before being announced Modmas, but wow it's like overly quiet in here -links to in my status- Though I doubt any of my friends will come just cause I advertised it XD

Perfect Rogue

12,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Zefius
Evil A
Zefius
Evil A
Zefius
Hehe 4laugh
Almost done with the semester which may or may not mean more time for Gaia.
biggrin
Trying to write a 2-4 page paper at the moment but hitting my brain against a wall may be less painful. Think I am going to jump in the shower and give myself a small break before I continue to write... xd
Ah, good luck!
I'm reading my German book before going to the class in 3 hours.
Indeed, still on the first page but it should be done in just a few hours once I get out of break mode.

Ruthless Wench

I am actually not a fan of this song, but so appropriate nonetheless xd

O.G. Cat

Yuroppa

Oh my oh my.
May I have some art from you emotion_drool
If so, my current avatar will do nicely. The item list is viewable as well.

Fluffy Sentai

17,500 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Evil A
Zefius
Evil A
Zefius
Evil A
Zefius
Hehe 4laugh
Almost done with the semester which may or may not mean more time for Gaia.
biggrin
Trying to write a 2-4 page paper at the moment but hitting my brain against a wall may be less painful. Think I am going to jump in the shower and give myself a small break before I continue to write... xd
Ah, good luck!
Indeed, still on the first page but it should be done in just a few hours once I get out of break mode.
Ah. xD
I'm just packing my lab stuff right now since I take classes up to 9pm ish today.

Magical Cat

Xya

Your avi's pretty cat_4laugh

Perfect Rogue

12,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Zefius
Evil A
Zefius
Evil A
Zefius
biggrin
Ah, good luck!
Ah. xD
I'm just packing my lab stuff right now since I take classes up to 9pm ish today.
Ick, that is a long time in class.

Fluffy Sentai

17,500 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Evil A
Zefius
Evil A
Zefius
Evil A
Zefius
biggrin
Ah, good luck!
Ah. xD
Ick, that is a long time in class.
Yep. sweatdrop

Ruthless Wench

Naya Merai
Xya

Your avi's pretty cat_4laugh

Aws~ Thank you heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash