Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Tipper

18,225 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to my art contest!

I have a bit of a soft spot for art contests, and I've been wanting art of my friends and me for quite some time. So naturally it made sense for me to host an art contest for Modmas! Please send all entries by PM to my Sunlit Angel account so that they don't get lost in the bottomless pit that is my inbox of my mod account. Make sure to title it something like "Modmas Art Contest" or mention that it's for the art contest in the PM so that I know why you've messaged me. 3nodding The contest will end at 11:59 PM on December 30th, 2013 (my birthday!).

All art must be 100% your own.

Prizes - Winners listed here

Overall Grand Prize: User Image 5 million gold
2nd Place Overall: User Image 4 million gold
3rd Place Overall: User Image 3 million gold
Best Pandi and Friends: User Image 2 million gold
Best Pandi: User Image 1 million gold

You can only win once, and there may be honorable mentions thrown in here. 3nodding

Click here for entries!

What to Draw

Draw me alone, or draw me with friends! I don't have any preference on this. However, please do not draw my friends without me in the art.

My avatars

The two avatars with the pink petals on the floor use the Astra-14: Sakura Breeze (the animated item), so the petals should be falling.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Xya

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Gaidin

One thing to note on Gaidin is that the fish masks are actually his face. For his last avatar, it doesn't have to be as cluttered as the avatar is. You just need to get him with some of his feeshy friends.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Valenas

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Morbid Gnome

Zero Omega

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

warrior_of_boognish

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cute Pup

12,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Welcome to my under 10K contest!

The purpose of this contest is to make a Christmas theme or a holiday avator for Auntie sindy! However, rather than using expensive items and such, this is a 10K avator contest. The avator must add up to 10,000 or below.

In order to do this, you must use this Tekte.org, and create a dream avator. Once you have created the avator, save the image and upload it but using hosting sites such as; Tinypic.com or Imageshack.us.
Then post the image in this thread
** Do not send the avator image to my inbox or profile comments **

Rules!

1. Please keep Auntie sindy's hair and eyes and mouth! If this is not included, it will be disqualified! **Cost will not be included for the hair and eyes**
2. Make sure the avator follows ToS.
3. Be creative!
4. Try to use different items, and not just one item that has many poses just because it's cheap. The more items you use, the higher chance of winning!
5. I will choose the winners after the deadline, and they will be notifed by PM and in this thread as well.
6. It must be a Christmas or a holiday theme avator.
7. The avator must have a description! E.g. Why you chose this outfit etc
8. You can only enter once. You can not use mule accounts.
9. All work must be yourself and no one else.
10. All work must be submitted in this thread
11. At the time of the avator, it must be under 10K

Prizes! heart

First place: Poseidon's Legacy
Second place: Thank You Letter for June 2010
Third place: December Birthstone Necklace

The deadline for this contest is December 31st, 2013 at 11:59pm GMT.

Entries:

All entries can be found in this thread

Winners!

I am officially announcing the three winners........................

In 3rd place by Fluffy1229
Fluffy1229
"Oh, the weather outside is frightful... But this cocoa is so delightful!"
When the weather outside gets cold, I like to grab my boots, scarf and cocoa and just cuddle up in my sweater. So I based this avatar on the way I would dress during the holidays. Plus, the red and green color pertains to the colors of Christmas!

c o s t : 9,840

Items Used

Human F Potion
Girl's Bright Eyes Purple
Girl's Upsweep Black
Default Mouth 10
Mrs. Claws Sweater
G-LOL White Maiden Skirt
Spirited 2k7 Boots
Red Candy Striped Stockings
Holly Hairpiece
Red Scarf
Festive Hot Cocoa

in 2nd place by KiraRavenLupin

KiraRavenLupin

The apocalypse may have happened last year (or maybe it didn't - you've been in your bunker with your friends and family this whole time; no harm in being cautious, and, besides, you stock-piled all that food), but the end of the world doesn't mean the end of the holidays! Christmas came this year, just as wonderful as ever! Although, how Santa managed to bring your toys this year, when you clearly haven't got a chimney or a fireplace underground, remains a mystery. Ah, well, it must be part of that Christmas magic they're always talking about. You don't even try to understand it as you unwrap your presents, for one day throwing caution (and quite a bit of wrapping paper) to the winds! Your loved ones are happy as well, and thrilled to see you smiling. To keep them laughing, you stick a gift-ribbon in your hair and pretend your stocking is a sock puppet for the amusement of your younger cousins. Who needs the world outside? You've got your whole world right here! After all, family and friends are the embodiment of the spirit of the season.

Human F Potion
Default Mouth 10
Girl's Upsweep Black
Girl's Bright Eyes Purple
Striped Blue Pajama Shirt
Striped Blue Pajama Pants
Blue Pajama Slippers
Holiday Bunker
Champagne Party Hair Ribbon
Diedrich Lunchbox
Blue Toy Boat (2)
Christmas Stocking

And the 1st place goes to Serenitybunny
Serenitybunny

"Winter Angel"

Once the fall leaves, winter comes with its icy winds and covers the world in a blank of white snow.
She gives joy to little kids to play in the snow and couples to stay warm and cozy indoor.
However, Winter Angel is very lonely, so she waits until her summer lover to give her kiss and warm her up.

Icy Blue Winter Angel Coat 6,000
Audrey's Blue Strap Heels 1,980
Spirited 2k10 Snowflake Stockings 900
Blue Handcrafted Flower Hairpin 960

Total: 9,840 golds!

I would have added winter snow flakes, but that will go over the budget...
;x;

Congrats to the winners, your prizes will be sent out to you very soon!

Thank you for those who participated my contest! It's been very hard to choose the 3 winners since you guys are so creative!

Once again, thank you all for participating and hope to see you guys very soon heart

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

I don't normally do art contests, so this is my chance to award prizes to some Gaians for awesome art!
Entering:
Send your pieces to my mule account, ZeloOmega. Title the PM, "Art Contest"

Feel free to do art of any of the following avatars:

User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Judging:
It's all my personal opinion! I'll figure out which pieces I like the most and award based on that!

Requirements:
You're the artist, you're the talent, so I'm giving you complete creative freedom to do what you want with my art! Just make sure it abides by the Terms of Service. If you want me in a serious pose, make it so! If you want me in a silly pose, then I'm fine with it! Let your creative juices flow freely when creating!

Deadline:
Submit your entries by December 31, 2013! Winners will be announced on January 6th!

Prizes:
Everyone loves prizes! Here are the prizes:

Grand Prize: A complete 2013 Letter set!
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Second Place: A 2013 CI set, that means every individual CI that has been released starting from the Impractical Gala (January 2013) to December!
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Third Place: 1,000,000 gold and a December 2013 Letter!

Get to arting!

Entries:
[To come]

Winners!:

To be announced

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Welcome...
    ...to my first ever Modmas Contest! I'm excited to see how this goes and I hope everyone has an awesome time!!

(Just because I'm not running an art contest doesn't mean don't I love your art! Check out this thread for my art request. I will tip every piece I receive the best I can.)

Finally, do you use tektek.org often? Has it ever been helpful to you? Please take a moment to thank the awesome people like tekton and lilloulou who keep it running!

Rules:
    Follow the ToS
    Original work only!
      Also means please don't submit any entries from other contests
    Only three entries per person
    Don't Quote this post
    Please submit your entry Here

Prizes:
    (May be more gold as I earn it + any donations) Sorry I am Poor
    1st place Pandas0nfire: User Image1 Million + User Image December 2013 Sealed Envelope + Full Body Drawing
    2nd place treemints: User Image500k + Full Body Drawing
    3rd Place 0 0 HEART 0 0: User Image100k + Full Body Drawing
    Thanks Wolves Luver & 342tashauna for the gold donation!

Guidelines and Hints:
    Must have one, and only one, Xmas 2k-- OR Spirited 2k-- Item. (List here)
      So that is one item that was released either via the Christmas event or though Caroling.
    Please make sure that they are seen
      Try not to have them hidden under other items.
    No duplicates of any items
      Every item should be on there only once
    Hints
      I love color coordination and am not a fan of overly cluttered tekteks

Art Drawn
Finalists!

O.G. Seeker

User Image

There we are, it's this time of the year when we get ready to celebrate Christmas/Yule.
I hope you'll join the fun and spread the love in this year's Modmas thread! I got my sack of gifts ready on time for you. ^^
Good luck to you all! Wishing you a Merry Christmas / Bonne chance à tous ! Joyeux Noël ~
Love you,
Prince~

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image Prince's Modmas Raffle: Millions in prizes to be given away!

Starting December 4th~
How to play:
- Post in the thread, chat and have fun. :]
- Watch out for golden raffle tickets: whenever one is posted, be the first to quote the post!
- First user to quote the post wins a ticket to the raffle and will be able to play it right away!
One ticket = one prize.

How to get your raffle prize:
Once you won a ticket, you'll be invited to reply to the post that confirms you as a winner and to:
- generate a random number between 1 and 64
- pick one of those options: "Up" or "Down".
The number you'll draw will get you the matching prize as listed in the prize list below (for instance, if you generate number 5, you'll get prize #5 in the list).

More info:
- Why must I add "Up" or "Down" to my post when I'm drawing my prize?
I added this rule so if the number you generate was already taken, I'll give you the next prize in the list if you picked "Up", or previous prize in the list if you picked "Down". This way you won't have to try and generate another number that's not taken. :]
- What do tickets look like?
Tickets are golden; they look like a classic raffle ticket that reads "Modmas 2013 - Prince's Raffle". You'll know when you see one. ^^
- How do I generate a random number?
When you're on the reply page, open the drop down menu in the "Post Action" section at the right of the reply box and select "Random number". Enter "1" to "64", then submit your post as usual.

Click the Spoiler button for the complete prize list!

1. User Image Verdant Grove
2. User Image Little Alps Girl Won by kerrowe - page 782
3. User Image Cross My Heart Won by syhui - page 745
4. User Image Incubust Won by SammieSandwich - page 61
5. User Image Mobius Magician
6. User Image Durem Depot Grab Bag Won by Kyuui Kiwi - page 1083 ***
7. User Image Impractical Gala
8. User Image Astra-110: Verdant Waltz
9. User Image Live Free or Pie Hard Won by Elinoe - page 1111 **
10. User Image Lila Fa
11. User Image Dancey Time Mood Bubble Won by Midnightglow18 - page 1117 ***
12. User Image Seven Seas Won by Kitera - page 1087 **
13. User Image Philosopher's Cache Won by Hidariude - page 879
14. User Image Ringmaster Spat Clips Won by Ayane Senpai - page 540
15. User Image Carnival Du Gothique Won by Aliareana - page 995
16. User Image Manticore Plush Won by xXCaptain_FlippyXx - page 513 **
17. User Image Medieval King of Stags Won by Reginette - page 324
18. User Image Final Line Won by x Cresentia x - page 677 **
19. User Image Durem Depot Grab Bag Won by Somiren - page 925 ***
20. User Image April Birthstone Cape Won by Bright_Sky1 - page 666
21. User Image Necronomicon Won by Kyuui Kiwi - page 1104 ***
22. User Image Checkmate Tactics Won by blue_eyed_wolf16 - page 457
23. User Image Ace Meow Won by Duchess-of-Pink - page 640 **
24. User Image Gothic Passion Won by eleMENTAL_chick - page 93 ***
25. User Image Long Drag Won by Ananaa - page 1112
26. User Image Seven Seas Won by Aizikan - page 317
27. User Image Astra-71: Foggy Night Won by iLyfa - page 1084
28. User Image Reverent Cleric Won by TheGazSpaz - page 1068
29. User Image Marquis Laurent
30. User Image Philosopher's Cache
31. User Image Impractical Gala Won by oh academia - page 425
32. User Image Panda Plushie
33. User Image zOMG Ribbon Won by Zephyr_infinity - page 587
34. User Image Royal Scepter Onyx Won by MoonlightKo - page 612
35. User Image Carnival Du Gothique Won by eleMENTAL_chick - page 89 ***
36. User Image Nightfall Soiree
37. User Image Durem Depot Grab Bag Won by Elinoe - page 1105 **
38. User Image Thimble's Tea Party Won by NanaTheFurret - page 1041
39. User Image Violet Magic Ink Won by RoseColouredPetal - page 632
40. User Image Game On Won by Duchess-of-Pink - page 893 **
41. User Image Philosopher's Cache Won by x Cresentia x - page 814 **
42. User Image Crystal Parol Won by KaguraSakata - page 447 **
43. User Image Culinary Coliseum Won by Pandy Wolfie - page 679
44. User Image Astra-73: CMYKandy Sprinkles Won by Serenitybunny - page 599
45. User Image Master of the Internetverse Won by unlucky black tiger - page 934 ***
46. User Image Sprinkles Scarf Won by Kyuui Kiwi - page 1042 ***
47. User Image Durem Depot Grab Bag Won by Kitera - page 968 **
48. User Image Verdant Grove Won by Midnightglow18 - page 1056 ***
49. User Image Unconventional Warrior Won by Sin Fang - page 1018
50. User Image Philosopher's Cache Won by Midnightglow18 - page 730 ***
51. User Image Demonbow Won by TheGazSpaz - page 1052 **
52. User Image Game On Won by Thanat0sian Laughter - page 1119
53. User Image Wonpeipei Won by unlucky black tiger - page 988 ***
54. User Image Bunnihilation Won by KaguraSakata - page 739 **
55. User Image Winter Fox Mink Won by unlucky black tiger - page 826 ***
56. User Image Checkmate Tactics Won by Warped Skittles - page 504
57. User Image Durem Depot Grab Bag Won by Flipperu - page 100
58. User Image Philosopher's Cache Won by RandomKate - page 361
59. User Image The House Wins Won by Somiren - page 838 ***
60. User Image Culinary Coliseum Won by eleMENTAL_chick - page 45 ***
61. User Image Selkie Legend Won by Somiren - page 885 ***
62. User Image Woodland Fawn Scarf Won by xXCaptain_FlippyXx - page 919 **
63. User Image Piggy Bank Won by Gendocide - page 97
64.User Image Final Line Won by iiButt3rfly - page 1034

Simple rules:
- Don't use mule accounts to raise your chances to win. If you do you'll just be disqualified from playing at all.
- The maximum number of prizes you may win during the event is 3 overall to make sure prizes won't all go to the same users.
The more winners, the better! :]

The giveaway will keep going til December 30th.

User Image

Valenas's Fav

Dangerous Hunter

13,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hive Mind 200
User Image

Update: Due to my being out a few days, I am extending the contest until Jan 1st!

Update 1/6: I Have not forgotten about the contest, I should have the winners posted today (1/6) or tomorrow!

THE WINNAHS!!!!

Best Comic Book/Manga/Web Comic Cosplay entries:

Quote:
Yeata Zi
- Batwoman from Batwoman Detective Comics User Image

Best Sci-Fi Movie/TV Cosplay entries:

Quote:
You Kill or You Die
- The Governor from The Walking Dead User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Best Fantasy Movie/TV Cosplay:

Quote:
Wolfven01
- The Lord of the Rings Trilogy Frodo Baggins
OR Bilbo Baggins from The Hobbit User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Crossover Character Cosplay:

Quote:
Mouynaka_Senshi
- Cheza from wolfs rain anime User Image

All Prizes will be given out tomorrow!! I will be giving the Best Movie prizes to the first three categories (one letter to each)

Cosplay Contest

As you can tell from my name, I like television, Action TV, Movies, Sci-fi and Fantasy and Comic Books.

This will be an Avatar Cosplay contest! Dress up your Avatar to fit one of the categories below.

Here are the rules for the Cosplay contest:

1) Remember, this is a Cosplay, so make sure that you post in costume. Tektek'd entries will not qualify!

2) Make sure to post what category you are going for, the character and where it's from. Include in the post a link to your Cosplay'd Avatar just in case you change things so that I'll be able to see what it looks like. For example:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

3) Because the thread is moving so fast, please pm me with a link to the post showing your avatar.

4) If you enter as a team the prize for the category will be split between you and the other person(s).

5) If the character you are Cosplaying has a catch phrase (Like Ahnold and "I'll be BACK!" please make sure to include the catch phrase in your post.

See #3 above! You HAVE TO Post your cosplay in the Modmas thread! Once you have please PM me with a link to your post. Taking a screen shot is recommended if you are planning on changing your avi after putting in your entry.

If you do not follow all the above rules, your entry will be disqualified! You CAN win more than one category so make sure to work that imagination and come up with some fun Cosplays!

Here are the prizes for the Cosplay contest: (TBA - still pulling together the list)

Best Movie character Cosplay:

Thank You Letter for Dec 2008 User Image
Thank You Letter for Jan 2009 User Image
Thank You Letter for Feb 2009 User Image

And 1,000,000 gold

Best Sci-Fi Movie/TV Cosplay:

Thank You Letter for Mar 2009 User Image
Thank You Letter for Apr 2009 User Image
Thank You Letter for May 2009 User Image

And 1,000,000 gold

Thank You Letter for Jun 2009 User Image
Thank You Letter for July 2009 User Image
Thank You Letter for Aug 2009 User Image

And 1,000,000 gold

Best Comic book/Web Comic/Manga character Cosplay:

Thank You Letter for Sept 2009 User Image
Thank You Letter for Oct 2009 User Image
Thank You Letter for Nov 2009 User Image

And 1,000,000 gold

And as a bonus this will apply to any of the above:
Crossover Character Cosplay (a character that has appeared in more than one category):

Thank You Letter for Dec 2009 User Image
Super Prize 2009 User Image
Poseidon's Legacy User Image
Code Alpha User Image
Perfect Tragedy User Image
Luna's Inscense User Image

And 750,000 gold

Here are the entries so far!

Best Comic Book/Manga/Web Comic Cosplay entries:

Yeata Zi - Batwoman from Batwoman Detective Comics
User Image

DeeeJayBeee - Sif from Thor
User Image

Kid Jak - Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka from Warhammer 40K
User Image

NatsuNoYuki - Bec Noir from Homestuck
User Image

Mouynaka_Senshi - Cheza from wolfs rain manga
User Image

nmyhv1 - Super Saiyan Goku from Dragonball Z
User Image

BOMB4Y - Heiwajima Shizuo / Durarara (How many ra's were there again?)
User Image

angelpinkydoe - Nepeta from Homestuck

Wolfven01 - Gambit (Remy LeBeau)

iandragon30 - Big Daddy from bioshock 1&2
User Image

stravvberryNeko - Teto Kasane // Vocaloids
User Image

stravvberryNeko - Nepeta Leijon // Homestuck

Two person entry!

stravvberryNeko & AmittyKitty - Grimdark Jane and Grimbark Jade // Homestuck
Grimbark JadeUser Image Grimdark JaneUser Image

stravvberryNeko & AmittyKitty - Trickster!Dirk and Trickster!Jake // Homestuck
User Image Trickster!JakeUser Image

Doc ScratchUser Image The HandmaidUser Image

Dream Jade and Rose // Homestuck
JadeUser Image RoseUser Image

User Image

Best Sci-Fi Movie/TV Cosplay entries:

tokyofirelizard - Godzilla
User Image

definite_blonde - Lucy from the anime Elfen Lied

Phillip Blake - The Governor from The Walking Dead

x wildfyre x - Padme Amidala
User Image

LaLuneSerene - River Song from Dr. Who
User Image

Wolfven01 - multiple entries! - C-3PO with R2-D2
"I'm C-3PO human cyborg relationship and this is my counterpart R2-D2"

Chewbacca "Chewy" "GrrrRAWR!"

Spock

Wolfven01 - Gambit (Remy LeBeau) - Movie: X-Men Origins: Wolverine
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Elinoe - Lust from Full Metal Alchemist
User Image

Articunbro - Howl from Howl's Moving Castle
User Image

Aragorn King Of Sass - Bilbo Baggins from The Hobbit
User Image

LaLuneSerene - Meg from Supernatural
User Image

Wolfven01 - multiple entries! - The Lord of the Rings Gandalf the White
"The battle of Helm's Deep is over; the battle for Middle Earth is about to begin."

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy Frodo Baggins
OR Bilbo Baggins from The Hobbit
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Midnightglow18 - Sarah from the labyrinth
User Image

Crossover Character Cosplay:

DeeeJayBeee - Sif from Thor
User Image

Mouynaka_Senshi - Cheza from wolfs rain anime
User Image

nmyhv1 - Super Saiyan Goku from Dragonball Z
User Image

Midnightglow18 - Sarah from the labyrinth
User Image

NanaTheFurret - Ib from Ib (RPG Maker game)
User Image

Wolfven01 - Gambit (Remy LeBeau)

User Image
Banners!

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.89149643/][align=center][img]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/336/3/d/small_banner_by_xyanna-d6whygg.png[/img][/align][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.89149643/][align=center][img]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/333/6/c/logob_by_xyanna-d6w5khw.jpg[/img][/align][/url]

Links out!
Shoutouts!

Quote:
A special "Thank You" goes to the artists and members for making Reverse Modmas. You make this season a bit brighter with your generosity!

Xya
To all of our members: Thank you for making 2013 an amazing year! 2014 is around the corner. Let's make it count!

Zefius
Thank you all, users and staff, for making my experience in Gaia amazing! Everyone have a great Xmas and a Happy New Year! Also: *Huggles Junai* Snuggles Aruru & Danneh" and I want to send love to DWAH charity and all the regulars. Ilu all <3

Watervoir
A shout out with love and rainbow glitter to my friends at Blue Caravan, SDRP, and others I've met while trawling through the databases of Gaiaonline. Merry Modmas everyone. biggrin

Ruthless Wench

gum disease's Husbando

Dangerous Glitch

*prances* Happy Holidays and Merry Modmas everyone~

Art I've finished:

wolves luver

Fluffy Trash

ITS OPEN

Happy Xmas/New Year everyone! 4laugh

Angelic Nitemare

Happy Holidays, everyone! May have to gift a few folks in the meantimes!

Kindly Gaian

Have fun, everyone User Image
        Happy holidays.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Pandilicious's Husbando

Invisible Member

39,410 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Winged 100

Quick Reply

Submit