And happy Modmas everyone! I haven't seen an event thread so dead before xd

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
South Pole Santa
Silver Nox

I was going for those ones, hoping they added those to the regular emotes along with the rest. Lost the toolbar when I lost my laptop. R.I.P. emo
Haha I did that, I looked through all of gaia's hoping it was there. I went and downloaded it on firefox just so I could use that e-mote. XD
R.I.P. Laptop ;_; I hate having to go back and re-download everything when getting a new laptop.

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Dr4g0n St4rr
So can I just shamelessly ask for art here? xD //slapped
Haha, it will only be so quiet for a little bit longer. Once the thread is announced, it will be much quicker paced...

Supreme Otaku

30,565 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Silver Nox
Dr4g0n St4rr
So can I just shamelessly ask for art here? xD //slapped
Haha, it will only be so quiet for a little bit longer. Once the thread is announced, it will be much quicker paced...

Once everyone sees the announcements, every time I refresh this thread, it's gonna jump 10+ pages. Gosh that sounds scary OAO

Nimble Pants

Dr4g0n St4rr

Shhhh, don't jinx it. I'm enjoying this while it lasts.

Silver Nox

rofl I used to disable the thing until I wanted to use special emotes, then re-enable it.
It sucks the way it died, too. I mean, besides the huge cracks in the screen, and not being able to see half of it, I had a freezing problem. I went to factory restore it, because that fixed my freezing problem for a while in the past, and it froze during the factory restore. So it was stuck somewhere in between being fully wiped, and factory restored. classified_fu
But oh well, I dropped a not-so-subtle hint to my dad that I want a new computer for Christmas("Do you want anything or do you just want cash?" "Don't need anything I can think of, so any money will probably just go towards a new computer), and he offered to get me one for my birthday earlier this year, then didn't. So I'm hoping he just goes and does that. rofl

gum disease's Husbando

Dangerous Glitch

South Pole Santa
Watervoir

I know, right? gonk Like I said, I was lucky to find a texting app that works on it. rofl

It was a Nitemare Scarf which I almost regret selling pre-Flynn's Booty, WITH THE MASSIVELY INFLATED PRICE OF IT NOW. classified_fu Not like I would've stuck around doing what I was doing before opening a charity, not knowing that Flynn's Booty was going to be a thing, anyway, but still. rofl

It's like when I quested the first item I ever quested, a Chyaku scarf, back when it was like, 80K, and that 80K took forever to get. I always find it funny to think about how the 80K for that scarf took me a lot longer to get than the 11-12M for the Nitemare scarf. rofl

Yeah, I was never really interested in it before. I laughed so hard at one piece I got, though, that it kinda made me go "Hmmm, I wonder how other people would draw it." I think it'd be a fairly easy quest, because it would be more of that than an "I WANT GOOD ARTS" quest.
But still too lazy.
o: What is this wonderful app I've been hearing so much about?

Selling Flynn's booty would have been a smart idea. I wish I'd known about it sooner myself. sweatdrop

Hey, maybe it became easier with practice? o:

Questing art is good. ^^ I like seeing everyone's art styles.

Ughhh my comprehension levels are going down as the night wears on. xD

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Dr4g0n St4rr
Once everyone sees the announcements, every time I refresh this thread, it's gonna jump 10+ pages. Gosh that sounds scary OAO
Yeah 0.0 I'm pretty nervous being this is my first modmas e.e

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
South Pole Santa
Silver Nox

rofl I used to disable the thing until I wanted to use special emotes, then re-enable it.
It sucks the way it died, too. I mean, besides the huge cracks in the screen, and not being able to see half of it, I had a freezing problem. I went to factory restore it, because that fixed my freezing problem for a while in the past, and it froze during the factory restore. So it was stuck somewhere in between being fully wiped, and factory restored. classified_fu
But oh well, I dropped a not-so-subtle hint to my dad that I want a new computer for Christmas("Do you want anything or do you just want cash?" "Don't need anything I can think of, so any money will probably just go towards a new computer), and he offered to get me one for my birthday earlier this year, then didn't. So I'm hoping he just goes and does that. rofl
Haha I used to do the same exact thing xD Now I can just have it on Firefox and use Chrome most the time.
Haha That really is awful >.< That would be nice to get a new laptop X3

Supreme Otaku

30,565 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Silver Nox
Dr4g0n St4rr
Yeah 0.0 I'm pretty nervous being this is my first modmas e.e

I think you'll be fine 4laugh

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Dr4g0n St4rr
Aw, Thank you whee You have a super cute avi by the way

Supreme Otaku

30,565 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Silver Nox
Dr4g0n St4rr
Aw, Thank you whee You have a super cute avi by the way

You're welcome and thank you too!~
I love how yours looks so Christmassy (is that even a word? owo) blaugh

Nimble Pants

Watervoir

It's called TextNow. It's not that wonderful, but it beats not being able to talk to anyone at all. rofl Just gotta deal with ads every now and then. But then, in todays world, when do you not have to deal with advertisements? gonk

Yeah, it would've been nice if they could've been like, "Hey, in a couple of months we're going to release something that's going to screw up the entire economy. All your items will triple/quadruple in price. Just a heads up." rofl
I might've held on to it, if that were the case. classified_fu

Nah, I just think gold is a lot easier to get nowadays, with the cash shop and all. emotion_awesome

Same here! And with the ridiculous prices on them these days, I'd mostly be banking on a freebie thread to complete the quest, so I'm sure I'd get to see a lot of different styles. rofl

It's okay, it happens to all of us. cool
What time is it there? emotion_awesome

Silver Nox

I've always been a fan of FF, never really used Chrome before. emotion_awesome
I know. gonk That's what I'm hoping. And luckily I have an external TB HD, which I threw most of the stuff from my old laptop onto before it died, so at least there's that.

gum disease's Husbando

Dangerous Glitch

Whoever is giving me all these anon gifts, thank you. emotion_bigheart

gum disease's Husbando

Dangerous Glitch

South Pole Santa
Watervoir

It's called TextNow. It's not that wonderful, but it beats not being able to talk to anyone at all. rofl Just gotta deal with ads every now and then. But then, in todays world, when do you not have to deal with advertisements? gonk

Yeah, it would've been nice if they could've been like, "Hey, in a couple of months we're going to release something that's going to screw up the entire economy. All your items will triple/quadruple in price. Just a heads up." rofl
I might've held on to it, if that were the case. classified_fu

Nah, I just think gold is a lot easier to get nowadays, with the cash shop and all. emotion_awesome

Same here! And with the ridiculous prices on them these days, I'd mostly be banking on a freebie thread to complete the quest, so I'm sure I'd get to see a lot of different styles. rofl

It's okay, it happens to all of us. cool
What time is it there? emotion_awesome
Ohh, I don't suppose you have iMessage then, huh? emotion_8c

Lool, surprises to keep you on your toes I guess. I just don't like that it throws off questing a lot.

Mmm well it's easier to get but its value has dropped. You need more gold now to get the same amount of goods.

Freebie art is pretty cool. By the way if you draw... *winkwinknudgenudge at my art contest*

Ummm a quarter to 2 am. ^^;
Watervoir

Hey you are really good : ) It's really cool you're willing to draw : ) If you'd like, you can either draw my current avi or this one : )
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff