Dangerous Glitch

South Pole Santa
Watervoir

AHHH. Don't scare me like that. D:
Sorry, bad habit. sweatdrop

Nimble Pants

Watervoir

It's okay, I forgive. -patpat-

I LIKE THIS. AN EVENT THREAD BEFORE IT STARTS JUMPING 10 PAGES EVERY TIME YOU REFRESH. classified_fu
It'll be too busy for me when that hits. crying

gum disease's Husbando

Dangerous Glitch

South Pole Santa
Watervoir

It's okay, I forgive. -patpat-

I LIKE THIS. AN EVENT THREAD BEFORE IT STARTS JUMPING 10 PAGES EVERY TIME YOU REFRESH. classified_fu
It'll be too busy for me when that hits. crying

*purrs*

After the announcement, the only way to keep track of conversations will be through quote trains. ninja

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Yea, then it'll be hard to keep up with until it calms down.

Nimble Pants

Watervoir

Yeah, and since I'm usually using an old iPod touch for most of my Gaia time, it'll probably end up being too much of a hassle. emotion_donotwant

gum disease's Husbando

Dangerous Glitch

South Pole Santa
Watervoir

Yeah, and since I'm usually using an old iPod touch for most of my Gaia time, it'll probably end up being too much of a hassle. emotion_donotwant
It's okay. Just drop buy once in a while. 4laugh

I should hit up your charity thread some time.
ninja

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
South Pole Santa
cat_ninja
User Image

Nimble Pants

Watervoir

I'll try, whenever I'm actually on the computer. rofl

You should! It's usually a fairly quiet place. It's picked up over the last few days(probably mostly due to the "~40M TO GIVE AWAY" in the title), but I'm sure it'll return to it's normal activity level after Christmas passes. emotion_awesome

Silver Nox

I was going for those ones, hoping they added those to the regular emotes along with the rest. Lost the toolbar when I lost my laptop. R.I.P. emo

gum disease's Husbando

Dangerous Glitch

South Pole Santa
Watervoir

I'll try, whenever I'm actually on the computer. rofl

You should! It's usually a fairly quiet place. It's picked up over the last few days(probably mostly due to the "~40M TO GIVE AWAY" in the title), but I'm sure it'll return to it's normal activity level after Christmas passes. emotion_awesome
Huehuehue~ Do you use the Gaia app or just Safari/other browser?

I will one day tomorrow maybe, working on something right now. I had a friend who ran a charity on Gaia before and I have pleasant memories of chatting it up there.

Nimble Pants

Watervoir

Just the browser. It's torture. gonk
It's a gen. 2 iPod, which stopped at iOS 4.2, and almost everything I go to install is all "HAHAHA YOU NEED iOS 4.3 OR LATER IN ORDER TO INSTALL SUX2BU." classified_fu
I was extremely lucky to find a texting app that actually let me install it, as I lack a phone at the moment. rofl

The Charity/Quests forum definitely seems to be one of the nicer spots on the site. I'm not only really pleased with the success of the thread itself thus far, but also with the core group of regulars that have stuck around since the early days.

gum disease's Husbando

Dangerous Glitch

South Pole Santa
Watervoir

Just the browser. It's torture. gonk
It's a gen. 2 iPod, which stopped at iOS 4.2, and almost everything I go to install is all "HAHAHA YOU NEED iOS 4.3 OR LATER IN ORDER TO INSTALL SUX2BU." classified_fu
I was extremely lucky to find a texting app that actually let me install it, as I lack a phone at the moment. rofl

The Charity/Quests forum definitely seems to be one of the nicer spots on the site. I'm not only really pleased with the success of the thread itself thus far, but also with the core group of regulars that have stuck around since the early days.
What gen is the latest one? I haven't been keeping track. You can't update it through iTunes?

Yeah, C&Q is pretty awesome. I haven't really stuck around there though because I don't have a quest thread despite having quests.

Nimble Pants

Watervoir

I think they're up to like, five or six now, if I'm not mistaken. I'unno, I was just given this one for free, so I can't complain.
Nope. The last iOS that gen. 2 supports is 4.2. classified_fu

I've basically exclusively stuck in that forum for the last six or so months. Since I made this account and started the charity. I mean, I had a quest thread before that, but I wasn't too active in it. And I mostly reached my quest by buying things with GC just to sell them. rofl It was only a couple of weeks after I finally got the item I was questing, that I ended up selling it for a loss to start a charity.

The only quest I wanna work at eventually is an avi art quest. I've gotten a few pieces from people for donations, and it sparked the interest in me. I'm just always too lazy to actually make a thread for it.

gum disease's Husbando

Dangerous Glitch

South Pole Santa
Watervoir

I think they're up to like, five or six now, if I'm not mistaken. I'unno, I was just given this one for free, so I can't complain.
Nope. The last iOS that gen. 2 supports is 4.2. classified_fu

I've basically exclusively stuck in that forum for the last six or so months. Since I made this account and started the charity. I mean, I had a quest thread before that, but I wasn't too active in it. And I mostly reached my quest by buying things with GC just to sell them. rofl It was only a couple of weeks after I finally got the item I was questing, that I ended up selling it for a loss to start a charity.

The only quest I wanna work at eventually is an avi art quest. I've gotten a few pieces from people for donations, and it sparked the interest in me. I'm just always too lazy to actually make a thread for it.
Man, that sucks. D:

D'aww, that's so nice of you. <3 What was the item you were trying to get back then?

Avi art is pretty nice. I'm kinda on a quest for that myself but it's been pretty laid back.

Powerhouse

Nimble Pants

Watervoir

I know, right? gonk Like I said, I was lucky to find a texting app that works on it. rofl

It was a Nitemare Scarf which I almost regret selling pre-Flynn's Booty, WITH THE MASSIVELY INFLATED PRICE OF IT NOW. classified_fu Not like I would've stuck around doing what I was doing before opening a charity, not knowing that Flynn's Booty was going to be a thing, anyway, but still. rofl

It's like when I quested the first item I ever quested, a Chyaku scarf, back when it was like, 80K, and that 80K took forever to get. I always find it funny to think about how the 80K for that scarf took me a lot longer to get than the 11-12M for the Nitemare scarf. rofl

Yeah, I was never really interested in it before. I laughed so hard at one piece I got, though, that it kinda made me go "Hmmm, I wonder how other people would draw it." I think it'd be a fairly easy quest, because it would be more of that than an "I WANT GOOD ARTS" quest.
But still too lazy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces