• Hellraiser 500

Doting Heckler

Shameless Shapeshifter

The Enlightened Penguin
Kyllorac
The Enlightened Penguin
Kyllorac
The Enlightened Penguin

OMG, HOW DO YOU DO THAT?? Unless of course, you use the gaia cash...which I have none of. *sighs*

No cash. If I used cash, I probably could get all the items.

I usually focus on matching as close to the bottom as possible because that moves a lot of rows. You want to get as many chains going as possible to get the most points with the fewest moves, and the more rows you move, the easier it is to set up chains.

Thanks for the awesome tip, I shall keep it in mind! But do you match things horizontally or vertically? Which helps more?

It depends on what is there. Sometimes it's better to go vertical, but generally I tend to go horizontal since more columns get moved. If you can, you want to match two or more sets at a time, especially if you have a set of four or more (like with a cross of two to the left, two to the right, and two down). You get more points for matching more than three at a time.

Um, I'm afraid you lost me...^^;;

Basically, match whichever direction will get you the most combinations in one go. You can sometimes set up chains and then trigger them, depending on which order you match in. Those get the most points, but are also tricky to set up and pull off.

Doting Heckler

Eternal Gaian

22,825 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
emotion_bigheart

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500