bump again, just for the fun of it 3nodding

Fashionable Genius

6,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
kyoslove74

volant reverie 2nd generation is now, Riyara's ! heart

okay so now who ever wants to win herman the frog needs to be the 7th person on page 150 okay

definitely jealous of that volant reverie winner lol its one of my dream avis <3 but hey, I wanted to say thank you for putting together a great game and forum smile wish more people were on when I was to talk to, but that's alright!! smile hope you're having some happy holidays.

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
soggy cats
kyoslove74
soggy cats
kyoslove74

i love street food i would think that singapore has many stalls isn't there a street food vendor mall, oooo i would love to be able to cook that stuff and taste it whenever i want ooo and to have unlimited money to fund my travels would be awesome

Ah if there is one, I haven't heard of it and I need to know about it emotion_donotwant and being able to travel without worrying about funds would be the most relaxing thing ever! Travelling is fun no matter if you're travelling with family, friends or alone if you're going somewhere you like emotion_kirakira

have you watch anthony zimmerman episode on the eatery in singapore, try googling it food stalls,

i would love doing that and i agree with you i absolutely love traveling no matter what in fact tomorrow i am going to boston tomorrow, i am so excited i am going to my first zoo ever yaya, the mall their, natural museums.

Ohhh, I'll do that when I'm having my lunch. I can't watch food videos but not have any food on hand emotion_zombie
ohhhh lucky youuu, boston city looks really stunningg! Ahh have fun over there! <33

lol you'll get so hungry and run to the next food stall closest to you , it was so much fun and the food was delicious i wish i had made sure to stay an extra day . i had shabu, sushi, gyozas, korean food , seafood pancakes, ribs,

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff