Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Connoisseur

kyoslove74
xXx_Fire_Fox_xXx
Hit me! 4laugh
love those glowing eyes

Thanks! 3nodding I haven't been able to change my avi in 3+ years, but I'm so in love with the B.O.O skin I think it's worth it.

Amateur Noob

kyoslove74

i love street food i would think that singapore has many stalls isn't there a street food vendor mall, oooo i would love to be able to cook that stuff and taste it whenever i want ooo and to have unlimited money to fund my travels would be awesome

Ah if there is one, I haven't heard of it and I need to know about it emotion_donotwant and being able to travel without worrying about funds would be the most relaxing thing ever! Travelling is fun no matter if you're travelling with family, friends or alone if you're going somewhere you like emotion_kirakira

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
ozkur
kyoslove74
ozkur
kyoslove74

i need my chiropractor to fix my sore muscle that is bugging me, its gonna hurt to get out though.

oh you are , i heard it is more snow than you usually have how much snow is that exactly and is it -7 there too
We have had minus temps, not today. Yes, it has dumped on us earlier than usual. Hubby just had to plow. It's still snowing too!

so how longs your drive way, mine is long so i have to show that crap because we don't have a plow, nor a snow blower,

i once saw a bunch of idiot teenagers drive up a mountain and before they know it their car kept on sinking. it stop snowing in the east , still cold though
It's not a mile...'bout 5/10ths of a mile which is long really. We have a tractor we use, and just bought a snow blower for the walkways. Not much shoveling anymore. Yeah, we don't have any neighbors during the winter, we're the only one's up here pretty much. We've had some people that aren't familiar with the county road coming up here to the ranch that have gone off the side of the road. No injuries.

i wish we had a snow blower...oh no neighbors, we have too many neighbors trade you... ooo at least you can help them and i'm glad no one is injured

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
soggy cats
kyoslove74

i love street food i would think that singapore has many stalls isn't there a street food vendor mall, oooo i would love to be able to cook that stuff and taste it whenever i want ooo and to have unlimited money to fund my travels would be awesome

Ah if there is one, I haven't heard of it and I need to know about it emotion_donotwant and being able to travel without worrying about funds would be the most relaxing thing ever! Travelling is fun no matter if you're travelling with family, friends or alone if you're going somewhere you like emotion_kirakira

have you watch anthony zimmerman episode on the eatery in singapore, try googling it food stalls,

i would love doing that and i agree with you i absolutely love traveling no matter what in fact tomorrow i am going to boston tomorrow, i am so excited i am going to my first zoo ever yaya, the mall their, natural museums.

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
xXx_Fire_Fox_xXx
kyoslove74
xXx_Fire_Fox_xXx
Hit me! 4laugh
love those glowing eyes

Thanks! 3nodding I haven't been able to change my avi in 3+ years, but I'm so in love with the B.O.O skin I think it's worth it.

i love the skin too

Rainbow Kitten

19,800 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Newbie Gatekeeper

13,975 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Timid 100
Hello biggrin

Shameless Regular

19,300 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Hello, guys. :3

28,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
kyoslove74

i wish we had a snow blower...oh no neighbors, we have too many neighbors trade you... ooo at least you can help them and i'm glad no one is injured
Yeah, it's nice up here and NO, I wouldn't trade this for the city. Who knows, winters are hard and the older we get...well you know. Probably end up in a condo on the beach. LOL That would be all right by me, it's the bugs that I'd have to get used to.

Fashionable Gaian

2,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
thats nice of you biggrin

Tipsy Sex Symbol