• Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
kyoslove74
ozkur
kyoslove74
ozkur
kyoslove74

Just thought I'd pop in and say Hello! Hellooooooooooooo...and if anyone needs the hits, well, Fire Away! blaugh

oh hey ozur, how are you doing / any snow in your region
Yeah, ya want some... xd
We got more over the weekend, like 4 inches on top of the 18 we had and we haven't even seen the heaviest snows yet. gonk
Going out today to the chiropractor and to get my hair cut today. See ya later maybe. biggrin

naww, i live in vermont where we get alot of snow or i can trade you massachussetts level of snow haahh last year as tall as a 6 foot 2 guy .

i love my chiropractor cause he is so good at snapping my spine back in place
Yeah, I needed the chiropractor but now, I've been out of alignment for awhile, I think I might be sore tomorrow.

Nawww, I think I'll keep the snow we have, more tonight they say. I'm in the high country, mountains of colorado. surprised

Amateur Noob

kyoslove74
soggy cats
kyoslove74

aww, i know and then he travels to other places. all these things are so delicious i wish that i had his awesome job, umm yum, i would get so fat like a glutton lol, family dinnners are so exspensive

Damnn that would be such an amazing job emotion_zombie and yesss they are rather pricey D;

i like street vendors best because it is never exspensive but one has to be careful about the cleanliness of it all. i wanna be like andrew zimmerman just eat less weird stuff, and be like anthony bourdain without the drinking and the swearing.

Ohhh street vendors are the best source of food. :9 They are mostly clean here but they are just so rare! And ohhh being able to cook and taste all that deliciousness and being paid for that is just heavennn

Invisible Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
ozkur
kyoslove74
ozkur
kyoslove74
ozkur
kyoslove74

Just thought I'd pop in and say Hello! Hellooooooooooooo...and if anyone needs the hits, well, Fire Away! blaugh

oh hey ozur, how are you doing / any snow in your region
Yeah, ya want some... xd
We got more over the weekend, like 4 inches on top of the 18 we had and we haven't even seen the heaviest snows yet. gonk
Going out today to the chiropractor and to get my hair cut today. See ya later maybe. biggrin

naww, i live in vermont where we get alot of snow or i can trade you massachussetts level of snow haahh last year as tall as a 6 foot 2 guy .

i love my chiropractor cause he is so good at snapping my spine back in place
Yeah, I needed the chiropractor but now, I've been out of alignment for awhile, I think I might be sore tomorrow.

Nawww, I think I'll keep the snow we have, more tonight they say. I'm in the high country, mountains of colorado. surprised

i need my chiropractor to fix my sore muscle that is bugging me, its gonna hurt to get out though.

oh you are , i heard it is more snow than you usually have how much snow is that exactly and is it -7 there too

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
soggy cats
kyoslove74
soggy cats
kyoslove74

aww, i know and then he travels to other places. all these things are so delicious i wish that i had his awesome job, umm yum, i would get so fat like a glutton lol, family dinnners are so exspensive

Damnn that would be such an amazing job emotion_zombie and yesss they are rather pricey D;

i like street vendors best because it is never exspensive but one has to be careful about the cleanliness of it all. i wanna be like andrew zimmerman just eat less weird stuff, and be like anthony bourdain without the drinking and the swearing.

Ohhh street vendors are the best source of food. :9 They are mostly clean here but they are just so rare! And ohhh being able to cook and taste all that deliciousness and being paid for that is just heavennn

i love street food i would think that singapore has many stalls isn't there a street food vendor mall, oooo i would love to be able to cook that stuff and taste it whenever i want ooo and to have unlimited money to fund my travels would be awesome

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
green_snowangel
ninja

hello how are you doing today

Vicious Connoisseur

Hit me! 4laugh

Program_Virus's Husband

Manly Wife

28,500 Points
kyoslove74

i need my chiropractor to fix my sore muscle that is bugging me, its gonna hurt to get out though.

oh you are , i heard it is more snow than you usually have how much snow is that exactly and is it -7 there too
We have had minus temps, not today. Yes, it has dumped on us earlier than usual. Hubby just had to plow. It's still snowing too!

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
xXx_Fire_Fox_xXx
Hit me! 4laugh
love those glowing eyes

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
Silent cannibal
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

love your avi

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
ozkur
kyoslove74

We have had minus temps, not today. Yes, it has dumped on us earlier than usual. Hubby just had to plow. It's still snowing too!

so how longs your drive way, mine is long so i have to show that crap because we don't have a plow, nor a snow blower,

i once saw a bunch of idiot teenagers drive up a mountain and before they know it their car kept on sinking. it stop snowing in the east , still cold though

28,500 Points
kyoslove74
ozkur
kyoslove74

so how longs your drive way, mine is long so i have to show that crap because we don't have a plow, nor a snow blower,

i once saw a bunch of idiot teenagers drive up a mountain and before they know it their car kept on sinking. it stop snowing in the east , still cold though
It's not a mile...'bout 5/10ths of a mile which is long really. We have a tractor we use, and just bought a snow blower for the walkways. Not much shoveling anymore. Yeah, we don't have any neighbors during the winter, we're the only one's up here pretty much. We've had some people that aren't familiar with the county road coming up here to the ranch that have gone off the side of the road. No injuries.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff