• V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
BoredBubbles
kyoslove74
BoredBubbles
kyoslove74
BoredBubbles
Oh boy free stuff heart

yes if your at the right spot and the right time. btw i love your hair and those eyes is that part of an item?
The hair is part of the item 'Le Carousel' and the eyes I just got at the Salon Durem biggrin

what about the flower... I really like how you put your outfit together it is really pretty
Thank you for the compliment whee it just took a little but I noticed the colors went well together. The rose is called 'Long-Stem White Rose' xp

your welcome, when i notice beauty I can't help complimenting it. btw are the purple rose petals part of the long-stem white rose? Besides you did a really good job on your avi

Tipsy Millionaire

kyoslove74
BoredBubbles
kyoslove74
BoredBubbles
kyoslove74
BoredBubbles
Oh boy free stuff heart

yes if your at the right spot and the right time. btw i love your hair and those eyes is that part of an item?
The hair is part of the item 'Le Carousel' and the eyes I just got at the Salon Durem biggrin

what about the flower... I really like how you put your outfit together it is really pretty
Thank you for the compliment whee it just took a little but I noticed the colors went well together. The rose is called 'Long-Stem White Rose' xp

your welcome, when i notice beauty I can't help complimenting it. btw are the purple rose petals part of the long-stem white rose? Besides you did a really good job on your avi
It's kind of my dream avi so I'm very proud of it heart but no the rose petals are from Astra-111. I just have the animations off at the moment whee

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
ozkur
kyoslove74

emotion_hug you know how to keep me laughing and you are fun
Yup, just a old fart that won't grow up. LOL

your an old fart? neutral isn't fishing for both the young and the old?

Shy Hoarder

yum_icecreampie

28,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
kyoslove74

Yes, yes it is...not fishing now, maybe tomorrow. I was going to go grocery shopping BUT, it's going to be a mad house. xd
So, I'll probably be here on gaia.

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
BoredBubbles
kyoslove74
BoredBubbles
kyoslove74
BoredBubbles

It's kind of my dream avi so I'm very proud of it heart but no the rose petals are from Astra-111. I just have the animations off at the moment whee

i don't even have a dream avi I'm not sure what mine is. I'm so glad that you were able to achieve it.

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
ozkur
kyoslove74

Yes, yes it is...not fishing now, maybe tomorrow. I was going to go grocery shopping BUT, it's going to be a mad house. xd
So, I'll probably be here on gaia.

traffic was terrible today. I think no pedestrian was able to cross. and those a whole cars blocked the way for everyone. I think I almost got run over by. yeah the grocery store must be a mad man now.

Tipsy Millionaire

kyoslove74
BoredBubbles
kyoslove74
BoredBubbles
kyoslove74
BoredBubbles

i don't even have a dream avi I'm not sure what mine is. I'm so glad that you were able to achieve it.
Just go to tektek.org whee they have all the clothes there so you can mix and match until you find something that you love, and the price it comes with xp

Shy Hoarder

yum_icecreampie

28,500 Points
kyoslove74

traffic was terrible today. I think no pedestrian was able to cross. and those a whole cars blocked the way for everyone. I think I almost got run over by. yeah the grocery store must be a mad man now.
Hubby had to pick up his script tonight after work and said it was...I'm not going tomorrow. If anything, I'll maybe go to the post office. Small town and not too busy like the next town over. Logging off now. Back in the wee hours of the morning. Have fun! emotion_hug

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
BoredBubbles
kyoslove74
BoredBubbles
kyoslove74
BoredBubbles

Just go to tektek.org whee they have all the clothes there so you can mix and match until you find something that you love, and the price it comes with xp

thank you so much, I totally forgot that you could do that on tektek.org its been a long time since i have been on. they even have the most current price?

28,500 Points
Ok, Good Night! Hit everyone on page. heart

Tipsy Millionaire

kyoslove74
BoredBubbles
kyoslove74
BoredBubbles
kyoslove74
BoredBubbles

thank you so much, I totally forgot that you could do that on tektek.org its been a long time since i have been on. they even have the most current price?
I believe it's up to date. Most of the prices have been adding up, but you know the normal random prices in the market place!

Shy Hoarder

yum_icecreampie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas