• First step to fame 200
Miss-Reveur
heart

hello, welcome, happy holidays

Shy Hoarder

kyoslove74
Riyara
yum_icecreampie

hey riyara, i'm planning on playing another game, and someone will win a prize on page 132. its going to be the last freebie. stay tuned on what the prize is tomorrow all shall know

Exciting! I can't wait to find out what it is.

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
Riyara
kyoslove74
Riyara
yum_icecreampie

hey riyara, i'm planning on playing another game, and someone will win a prize on page 132. its going to be the last freebie. stay tuned on what the prize is tomorrow all shall know

i notice that you have been on my thread quit a bit I may reward you if you get to the spot or I see you bump enough pages and posts like yuki did but you have been consistant. Regardless you will recieve something from me.

Shy Hoarder

kyoslove74
Riyara
kyoslove74
Riyara
yum_icecreampie

i notice that you have been on my thread quit a bit I may reward you if you get to the spot or I see you bump enough pages and posts like yuki did but you have been consistant. Regardless you will recieve something from me.

I'll definitely keep coming back. These past two days have just been kind of busy around my house. Tomorrow will probably be the same, unfortunately.

Moonlight Lover

17,075 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
Gigi1458
mrgreen

hey gigi how are you doing welcome back emotion_hug

Shy Hoarder

yum_icecreampie

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
Riyara
kyoslove74
Riyara
kyoslove74
Riyara
yum_icecreampie

I'll definitely keep coming back. These past two days have just been kind of busy around my house. Tomorrow will probably be the same, unfortunately.

no worries, it takes a while to get to page 132 any ways. each page needs 15 post to advance anyways. so no rush.

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
l R a z l
heart

your so adorable I love your outfit

Tipsy Millionaire

Oh boy free stuff heart

Shy Hoarder

yum_icecreampie

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
BoredBubbles
Oh boy free stuff heart

yes if your at the right spot and the right time. btw i love your hair and those eyes is that part of an item?

Tipsy Millionaire

kyoslove74
BoredBubbles
Oh boy free stuff heart

yes if your at the right spot and the right time. btw i love your hair and those eyes is that part of an item?
The hair is part of the item 'Le Carousel' and the eyes I just got at the Salon Durem biggrin

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
BoredBubbles
kyoslove74
BoredBubbles
Oh boy free stuff heart

The hair is part of the item 'Le Carousel' and the eyes I just got at the Salon Durem biggrin

what about the flower... I really like how you put your outfit together it is really pretty

Tipsy Millionaire

kyoslove74
BoredBubbles
kyoslove74
BoredBubbles
Oh boy free stuff heart

what about the flower... I really like how you put your outfit together it is really pretty
Thank you for the compliment whee it just took a little but I noticed the colors went well together. The rose is called 'Long-Stem White Rose' xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff