Beloved Lunatic

Eleii's Prince

Devoted Lover

17,875 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I am always random all the time..
not gonna get them just going to throw snowballs at people!
...most of the time.User Image

Beloved Lunatic

Beloved Lunatic

❆ ❇

Yay, snowball throwing!

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
Chwip
kyoslove74
Chwip

gaia_star

hello welcome back remember a prize is over the horizon

gaia_star Bump.. gaia_star
User Image

: D (realises it's 4 pages away)
: D (realises there's not much people)
: l (realises people will come very soon)
:''l (realises that I'm using slow and glitchy phone internet)

aww you were very close to winning, aww i apologize that your internet is slow and glitchy. i think i might get generous

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
emotion_hug
ozkur
kyoslove74
ozkur
User Image

oh your too cute lol
cat_4laugh

emotion_hug you know how to keep me laughing and you are fun

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
AcidicDose
kyoslove74
AcidicDose
kyoslove74
AcidicDose

I take care of all my things ^.^ I've had that tiger on my head for a couple years now <3

really that's great, I'm glad that the bear will be taken care of.. so tell me, a little bit about your self, you seem like an awesome person

My name is Katie smile I'm engaged to an army man, and his name is Justin <3 He is the love of my life. He is currently stationed in Texas and I am left behind here in Idaho for a little while. I work at subway as graveyard shift. I love it though razz I'll be 21 tomorrow! And the 4th of July is my favorite holiday cause i get to blow things up haha

Oh, your name is katie, that is great my other friends name is katie. and she is my best friend. Katies make good friends. Oh i hope you get to see Justin soon. oh you enjoy working in the graveyard shift, whys that. Oh happy birthday, katie, your also a sagittarious like me my birthday was the 18th of this month. lol blowing stuff up is fun.

So my name is Lei and its short for a long name. I work at a pharmacy, its okay. I want to be an acupunturist. I love halloween because i love to dress up in something different and I love to see the little kids in their outfits. They are so cute, the other holiday i like is christmas cause of the presents but fall is my favorite holiday.

We do make great friends 3nodding haha And thank you very much <3 I have the pleasure of working for my birthday razz Ooo a pharmacy that actually sounds cool...is it fun? razz

did you get some nice stuff for your birthday katie? working at the pharmacy is any but fun you get the cranky sick people who think you owe them something. hows the graveyard shift whats that like

Fashionable Noob

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces