• V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
YukimeEcho
kyoslove74
YukimeEcho
kyoslove74
YukimeEcho
kyoslove74

emotion_hug here have a hug, i'm sorry that you broke up with some friends. things like that happend but it always hurts but at the same time you can more friends and friends that treat you better as a person. Yuki your a really sweet person like my friend aka, who is totally a sweet person naturally. kindness is not a weekness nor is shyness. shyness and cutness are enduring. I may not have know you for long but i can tell your a decent friend and a type of person I would want to be around.

Thanks...I needed that. Your such a nice person.

Me and three others basically broke up with him and three other people. We just wanted to end the group we were in (total of eight people).....not stop being friends, but the other four are like "so we aren't friends anymore?" One of them left and won't hear us out. He doesn't get the point we are trying to make....or the others. Too much drama was going on and we were trying to tell them what went wrong but......idk...they aren't taking it well.

*edit* I'm pretty sure they might not want to talk to us for a long time or ever now......the way they are acting....

People are really bull headed. its easier to talk to people one on one, not in a group. if the person doesn't want to listen than its their lost they lost some great friends. the others are idiots they need sometime to cool off if they don't come around they were really good friends to begin with. All relatsionships require listening and communicating if someone can't do that the relationship wasn't that strong to begin with....drama is overwhelming... live your life and remember being in high school drama is only a short time. Nothing is forever, just treasure the friends you have.

We tried talking to them one on one, but half of them pulled the " I have no idea what you are talking about. We don't do that.." or the other half is like " I'll promise I'll stop doing that" and never does. They do even worse things.... -_- Its why I prefer being a loner. I hate it when stuff like this happens. I knew it would end badly when we told them we wanted out of the group. I'm glad one of them seems to be understanding. One left before he could hear us out (said that before) and the other is pissed like crazy, trying to make it seem like it was me and the three others fault. I haven't heard a word from the other one. Anyways I'm going to stop talking about it. I really don't want to bug anyone else with my problems right now.

no problem any time yuki, also know that i can relate. i was the only asian in school and i felt alone. Sometimes i wanted to be a loner but having companionship wins out in the end. eventually, more nicer people are met. so anyways what are you looking forward to getting this christmas?

If I was in that school, I would have walked up to you and try to befriend you. The reason why I said I wanted to stay a loner is because I hate getting close to people. I'm afraid of getting hurt in the end......I think that's way I never dated anyone..... sweatdrop

Clothes and art supplies. It all I asked for this year. Most of my clothes are old now or they are getting two small for me. I really didn't ask for anything much this year. Its really all I want.....actually I think the thing I want the most is to spend some good quality time with my family. I really need that right now. What about you?

I realized I don't know what item I want from the December letter.....>__<

aww that is really sweet of you, i would have loved that. when i got really hurt i wanted to not feel but its hard to have a hard cold heart. I'm afriad to give my all when i date too, even if I don't give my all and we do date... I loose it because i let someone in a little. But i believe that i have a soul mate some where. Don't worry no need to rush dating. When the time is right, it will be right for you.

i realized that i need new sweaters for christmas all my clothes shrunk crying , I asked for perfume and organic stuff since i have allergies . I want to go somewhere fun for the holidays i will plan it soon i think.
I went with the girly one but you can go to the market place and try them both on for free

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
ThisisAidan
kyoslove74
ThisisAidan
kyoslove74
ThisisAidan
Hey, guys! smile

hi aidan here to win the war game ?

I think so!
I'm pretty tired and am just looking for a thread and/or contest to settle into why watching tv. haha

that sounds good aidan, what are you watching and you are correct, when we get to page 100 there can be one winner, and that winner has to be the 5th person to post in order to get war game, okay? xd

I'm watching Supernatural... I'm re-watching the series from the very beginning.
Sounds good! I just wanted to make sure I got that right. Thanks for taking the time out to explain. smile

your welcome I love that show I think I'm a big fan of sam's although dean is hot. i love all the stories and the fighting as well how there is always something different

Shameless Regular

19,300 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
kyoslove74
YukimeEcho
kyoslove74
YukimeEcho
kyoslove74

People are really bull headed. its easier to talk to people one on one, not in a group. if the person doesn't want to listen than its their lost they lost some great friends. the others are idiots they need sometime to cool off if they don't come around they were really good friends to begin with. All relatsionships require listening and communicating if someone can't do that the relationship wasn't that strong to begin with....drama is overwhelming... live your life and remember being in high school drama is only a short time. Nothing is forever, just treasure the friends you have.

We tried talking to them one on one, but half of them pulled the " I have no idea what you are talking about. We don't do that.." or the other half is like " I'll promise I'll stop doing that" and never does. They do even worse things.... -_- Its why I prefer being a loner. I hate it when stuff like this happens. I knew it would end badly when we told them we wanted out of the group. I'm glad one of them seems to be understanding. One left before he could hear us out (said that before) and the other is pissed like crazy, trying to make it seem like it was me and the three others fault. I haven't heard a word from the other one. Anyways I'm going to stop talking about it. I really don't want to bug anyone else with my problems right now.

no problem any time yuki, also know that i can relate. i was the only asian in school and i felt alone. Sometimes i wanted to be a loner but having companionship wins out in the end. eventually, more nicer people are met. so anyways what are you looking forward to getting this christmas?

If I was in that school, I would have walked up to you and try to befriend you. The reason why I said I wanted to stay a loner is because I hate getting close to people. I'm afraid of getting hurt in the end......I think that's way I never dated anyone..... sweatdrop

Clothes and art supplies. It all I asked for this year. Most of my clothes are old now or they are getting two small for me. I really didn't ask for anything much this year. Its really all I want.....actually I think the thing I want the most is to spend some good quality time with my family. I really need that right now. What about you?

aww that is really sweet of you, i would have loved that. when i got really hurt i wanted to not feel but its hard to have a hard cold heart. I'm afriad to give my all when i date too, even if I don't give my all and we do date... I loose it because i let someone in a little. But i believe that i have a soul mate some where. Don't worry no need to rush dating. When the time is right, it will be right for you.

i realized that i need new sweaters for christmas all my clothes shrunk crying , I asked for perfume and organic stuff since i have allergies . I want to go somewhere fun for the holidays i will plan it soon i think.

I picked the Ebony Debutante. <3

Hehe, I'm just being me. ^^ Hopefully one day I can fine someone I'm ready to open with. Your a romantic aren't you? I think its cute.

I hope you get what you wanted for Christmas. ^^

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
YukimeEcho
kyoslove74
YukimeEcho
kyoslove74
YukimeEcho
kyoslove74

Hehe, I'm just being me. ^^ Hopefully one day I can fine someone I'm ready to open with. Your a romantic aren't you? I think its cute.

I knew you would choose the debutante, the other one is okay

remember there is no rush, other girls rush because they feel pressured by other people and its a disaster. I am a romantic my dream proposal is by the ocean in a villa with candlelight dinner and romantic string instruments playing. i like your personality its quite enduring
kyoslove74
YukimeEcho
kyoslove74
YukimeEcho
kyoslove74

remember there is no rush, other girls rush because they feel pressured by other people and its a disaster. I am a romantic my dream proposal is by the ocean in a villa with candlelight dinner and romantic string instruments playing. i like your personality its quite enduring

The other one seem like it was for guys while the Ebony seemed like it was for girls, plus the Ebony item was cuter.

I'm not rushing, right now dating is the last of my concerns. If I end up finding someone to date, that's nice, but for now I like being single. That's actually a nice idea for a proposal. ^^ I never though about something like that. Thank you. I like your personality too.

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
YukimeEcho
kyoslove74
YukimeEcho
kyoslove74
YukimeEcho
kyoslove74

The other one seem like it was for guys while the Ebony seemed like it was for girls, plus the Ebony item was cuter.

I'm not rushing, right now dating is the last of my concerns. If I end up finding someone to date, that's nice, but for now I like being single. That's actually a nice idea for a proposal. ^^ I never though about something like that. Thank you. I like your personality too.

being single is good because people need to learn to love themselves, to have things going for them for happiness to be emitting from them, you can't give if your not full. you can't give if you don't have enough love for yourself.

i also though of another thing i don't want a diamond ring i want either a emerald or a sapphire ring. I hate diamonds i think of them as blood diamonds

Interesting Citizen

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Window Shopper 100
kyoslove74
simpletechie
wow... thats so cool ^__^

hello how are you , nice avi

thank you im good how about you?^_^

Mega Fatcat

16,450 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
simpletechie
kyoslove74
simpletechie

I'm dong well just tired I'm going to sleep soon but feel free to come here any time your always welcome

Interesting Citizen

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Window Shopper 100
kyoslove74
simpletechie
kyoslove74
simpletechie

I'm dong well just tired I'm going to sleep soon but feel free to come here any time your always welcome

ah i see well have a great night then... thank you ^_^

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
Amulet_SpadeXx
meow
oh your so cute, i love your avi
kyoslove74
YukimeEcho
kyoslove74
YukimeEcho
kyoslove74

being single is good because people need to learn to love themselves, to have things going for them for happiness to be emitting from them, you can't give if your not full. you can't give if you don't have enough love for yourself.

i also though of another thing i don't want a diamond ring i want either a emerald or a sapphire ring. I hate diamonds i think of them as blood diamonds

I really do like you. Most people have told me the opposite of what you said. How its better to be with someone and whatever. All I can ever do is give them this face to get them to be quiet... emotion_donotwant

Wow you really thought this through. Most people prefer diamonds. In my opinion emerald or sapphires look so much better then diamonds.

Mega Fatcat

16,450 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
kyoslove74
Amulet_SpadeXx
meow
oh your so cute, i love your avi

thank you~ been enjoying your christmas so far?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff