Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
User Image

Hello everyone!

Hope your holidays have been full of fun, friends, family, and fantastic food! Whatever you celebrate, I sure hope you are having fun. And speaking of celebrating, it is time to kick off my "12 Days of Siskmas" Giveaway contest! This year, I've got some stellar prizes just for hanging out, making friends, and posting in the contest thread.

Contest details are below - best of luck to all entrants, and happiest of holiday seasons to you all. All the best in 2014 too! 3nodding heart

-Sisky

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
User Image

yum_strawberry yum_strawberrypie 12 Days of Siskmas Giveaway Contest Rules & Guidelines yum_strawberrypie yum_strawberry

Q: How does "The 12 Days of Siskmas" giveaway contest work?
"The 12 Days of Siskmas" giveaway contest is a daily item giveaway contest! Between December 25th, 2013 and January 5th, 2014 I'll be giving away a super fantastic item to one lucky winner who will be randomly selected from that day's entries!

Q: I love winning awesome items, how do I enter?
Entering the contest is easy! All you have to do is post in the contest thread to be eligible to win. This year, all posts made before a specific day's daily prize drawing will count for that daily prize and any subsequent daily prizes. For example, if you make a post in the thread today but don't win the daily prize draw today, that post will still count as an entry for future daily prizes in this contest.

Q: Can I also post on secondary (aka mule) accounts to enter for a chance to win a prize?
No, you can only post on one account for the contest, so pick the account you want to use, and enter on that! Anyone found to be using mules to try and win an item will be disqualified.

Q: Do I have to post anything specific to win?
Not really, but no posting just "bump" or a random smiley face. This is a social community contest thread, so hang out, chat, make new friends! It's the holiday season - be festive!

Q: Anything I should avoid posting or that will get me disqualified?
As usual, posting content that is inappropriate for Gaia or which violates our Terms of Service or Rules & Guidelines will be disqualified and you could get warned or worse, so avoid that type of content! As well, this is not meant to be a "bumping" only thread, so entries that just say "bump" or which appear to be intended to be just "bumps" will be disqualified.

Q: How will the giveaway contest winners be picked?
Great question! A random page number and post number will be randomly selected from all posts made in the thread on each day of the contest. For example, all posts made between 12:00 am PT and 11:59 pm PT on December 31st, 2013 will be eligible to win the December 31s prize as long as they meet the contest content requirements and rules.

I also am basing entries on Pacific Time, which is my time zone, so take that into consideration when you are trying for a prize! Or you know, just post every day for the duration of the contest to try for them all!

Q: Can International Gaians enter this contest?
Sure! This contest is open to all Gaians. As long as your country allows you to participate in such giveaway contests, you are free to enter! (By entering you acknowledge that you checked and your country does allow you to enter such contests! biggrin )

Q: Can I win more than one of the daily giveaway prizes?
Sure can! You cannot win both a daily grand prize and a daily runner-up prize for the same day, but you can post as often as you like and possibly be the winner for multiple days if you are a lucky son (or daughter) of a gun and your post is randomly selected on multiple days as the winning post!

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
User Image
yum_strawberry yum_strawberrypie 12 Days of Siskmas Giveaway Contest Prizes yum_strawberrypie yum_strawberry

Now, I bet you are ALL wondering WHAT this year's daily contest prizes are! Well, let me end your anticipation by laying out the prize list for the giveaway contest! *cues dramatic drum rolls and trumpet blasts to build excitement*...

• 1st Day of Siskmas Prize (December 25th): Thank You Letter for September 2003

• 2nd Day of Siskmas Prize (December 26th): Chuu Chuu The Bunny

• 3rd Day of Siskmas Prize (December 27th): Minty Kisses

• 4th Day of Siskmas Prize (December 28th): Thank You Letter for July 2003

• 5th Day of Siskmas Prize (December 29th): Whim Sea

• 6th Day of Siskmas Prize (December 30th): Thank You Letter for October 2003

• 7th Day of Siskmas Prize (December 31st): Sainte Ciel: Agape 3rd Gen.

• 8th Day of Siskmas Prize (January 1st): Thank You Letter for August 2003

• 9th Day of Siskmas Prize (January 2nd): Thank You Letter for December 2003

• 10th Day of Siskmas Prize (January 3rd): Mochi Kitten Star

• 11th Day of Siskmas Prize (January 4th): Thank You Letter for November 2003

• 12th Day of Siskmas Prize (January 5th): Thank You Letter for June 2003 item

**And, as a bonus, in addition to the daily contest main prize, two lucky daily winners will also receive a Happy Bunmas prize pack consisting of a Gaia Office Pet: Nomnom and 250,000 Gaia gold.

P.S. - My bunny Nomnom wishes everyone a very happy holiday season too, and best of luck in the giveaway. He does not, however, like having holiday bows put on his head... So surly!
    User Image

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
User Image

yum_strawberry yum_strawberrypie 12 Days of Siskmas Giveaway Contest Winners List yum_strawberrypie yum_strawberry

Names of the winners will be posted here - best of luck to all entrants, and happiest of holidays to you all! biggrin

Daily Grand Prize Winners

December 25 - Wife of Eventide
December 26 - Warped Skittles
December 27 - SHlR0
December 28 - La Jolie Papillon
December 29 - Lucevia
December 30 - Serrinatta
December 31 - Archaic Lullabies
January 1 - yuki utahime
January 2 - EagleBSA
January 3 -
January 4 -
January 5 -

Daily Runner-Up Prize Winners
December 25 - Argentile and Ethereal Darkness
December 26 - Lani De Mirshanns and Ceeshnia
December 27 - peritardis and ThisisAidan
December 28 - TheFinalHeist and Reiakins
December 29 - oO Puppet Master Oo and Geozeph
December 30 - Kamideres and Riyko
December 31 - Chaos_Bunny and bobloon
January 1 - Vexxxie and Wish Dragon
January 2 - Kimmy_is_awesome and heFinalHeist
January 3 -
January 4 -
January 5 -

Kawaii Fatcat

heart heart
Your avi is so cute!

Rich Mage

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
DB5K
heart

Happy holidays! biggrin

Original Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I enter the giveaway!

Supreme Bro

26,100 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
So generous, sisky!

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

12,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Pup

hello heart heart

Ruthless Giver

11,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Alright! :O!

Justice Hunter

Oooooh. This would be absolutely fantastic to help me out on my quest.

I hope I win something Q A Q

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces