Welcome to Gaia! ::

LT hippy and hobo
we......gaia needs championship belts

User Image

~it's not arrogance...

# yes! but please not the ugly spinner belt. stare #

...it's destiny.~ RKO
Sinnderella
this is my first one. its Kane. there is nothing wrong with his eyes. everyone knows that his eyes are sunk in.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 142,694 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Fire Gauntlet
Stealth EvoBlack Boots
Red Tiger Pants
Flame Sword
Flame Sword
Flame Sword
Flame Sword
Flame Sword
Flame Sword
Flame Sword

Hm, I was wondering if someone was going to do Kane. Nice.
could you make Mick Foley
Goldberg ffs
Viet Blade
Goldberg ffs

~it's not arrogance...

# probably impossible. you can't make bald people on gaia. [except zombies]
and there aren't any goaties [sp?] either. #

...it's destiny.~ RKO
Okay, here's everyone I've made on TekTek. They may not be the best, but you basically get the point.

User Image
Abyss (The mask can be a pain, but the chains seem to look the most like what he wears.)

User Image
"The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels (Those were the best current pants I could find. And the top is kind of what he wears to the ring.)

User Image
John Cena (Can't stand him, but he was pretty simple to make.)

User ImageUser Image
The Undertaker (I know the tank top doesn't match perfectly, but he does wear a tank top, so I gave him one.)

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Raven in a few of his forms (Note: On the last one, he has women's hair. And the jacket can be a little tricky (for the second one) but I think I it works pretty well.)

User Image
"Rowdy" Roddy Piper (Another relatively simple one. He was pretty fun to make, too.)

I may try some more later on, but this'll do for now.
Viet Blade
Goldberg ffs

User ImageUser Image

There. Picture him with a goatee and you're all set. Notice that the kneepads go over the shorts on the second one for some reason.
this definitally looks like th miz (WHICH THE MIZ SHUCKS AND CHEATS!)User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Note to self:
gaia has gone mental over a manly type soap opera.
dasfuzzy
Okay, here's everyone I've made on TekTek. They may not be the best, but you basically get the point.

User Image
Abyss (The mask can be a pain, but the chains seem to look the most like what he wears.)

User Image
"The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels (Those were the best current pants I could find. And the top is kind of what he wears to the ring.)

User Image

User ImageUser Image
The Undertaker (I know the tank top doesn't match perfectly, but he does wear a tank top, so I gave him one.)

Raven in a few of his forms (Note: On the last one, he has women's hair. And the jacket can be a little tricky (for the second one) but I think I it works pretty well.)

User Image
"Rowdy" Roddy Piper (Another relatively simple one. He was pretty fun to make, too.)

what pants are those?
the one on hbk?
LegendaryGamer88
could you make Mick Foley

i'll try my hardest. which era do u want him in??
magnus64a
dasfuzzy

User Image

User Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image

what pants are those?
the one on hbk?

Red Trim HIPster Slacks

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out