Welcome to Gaia! ::

undertaker vs john cena undertaker would of won
No john cena would have won the match

because he is more powerful than Under taker the baker
That match has happened in the past. Even with a shoulder injury, Undertaker was dominating Cena until FBI came in and beat Undertaker with chairs. Cena won the match, but it prooved that without help, he can't win.
Taker would win....not cause i hate cena but cause Taker has more experience....
yeah but undertake is old, how much beating can he take? lol
You bullshitin me right Undertaker would stomp John cena sides cena can't win with out someone helping him out you dumbasses
blahblahblah shut up assholes

Dapper Shapeshifter

4,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
undertaker by far the man has boxing and mma training cena would probably be a street fighter both with the resiliancy but taker would win
Ive always been a fan of the Taker. This mans been killed twice. Once in a coffin lit on fire, and the other time, he got backed into back stage by a car. Plus, as mentioned before, Cena cant win without help. The Taker would win inevitably.
undertaker will win cuz he already beat cena before and cena will get beaten up once again
undertaker is my secon preferd wrestler in sports entertainment
lol its obvios undertaker will win
wahmbulance
I'd like to see undertaker(ALUMNI crying ) beat the s**t out of either edge or batista in a TLC or hell in a cell match cuz he killed boss man in a hell in a cell match by hanging him

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff