Welcome to Gaia! ::

dude eddie, awesome, rey awesome, batista, awesome, cena, awesome. orton sucks.........
CHAVO SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
heart rey mysterio rox my sox redface
Orton's ok when he isnt concussing legends chavo's a just a b***h and rey well who doesnt love rey
right right right
shadow221x3
dude eddie, awesome, rey awesome, batista, awesome, cena, awesome. orton sucks.........
eddie is deadd u know dat right but who da ******** is batista?
they all rox exept for chavo the dude is bald! Randy ortan is a chicken stressed
eddie is dead and thank god for that,rey mysterio, who gives a rats a** about him, batista is cool, john cena is cool and same with bobby lashley
Although Eddie is Dead, I have much respect for him and I still consider him one of the best WWE wrestlers of all time. Batista is cool and John Cena is awesome. Still waiting for Bobby Lashley to come back, that guy kicks butt! I believe that Orton sucks, chavo sucks, and Edge especially sucks.
SquallLeonhart2007
Although Eddie is Dead, I have much respect for him and I still consider him one of the best WWE wrestlers of all time. Batista is cool and John Cena is awesome. Still waiting for Bobby Lashley to come back, that guy kicks butt! I believe that Orton sucks, chavo sucks, and Edge especially sucks.
bobby lashley isnt coming back cause he quit
Are you serious. Man, that sucks!
dam dat sucks
Rodnie13
SquallLeonhart2007
bobby lashley isnt coming back cause he quit
Nah man, ur wrong, Bobby Lashley is coming back, someday......
talk2hand
shadow221x3
you speak the truth but not all of it see chavo is pretty strong he caused ray to get surgery on his knee and ortons not THAT bad i mean come on man

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff