Welcome to Gaia! ::

well all be at summer slam to watch u kick ortons a** we all no ull win 3nodding

Invisible Giver

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I'll miss you Cena whee Good luck in Sumerslam blaugh
Oh i For got to mention Orton is An Egocentrical piss ant who takes pleasure in the pain of others........i hope snitsky bites him and gives him like gangreen or some thing like that and they are forced to cut off his little peepee as an effort to make him feel like the woman he is
domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun
I'm trying to figure something out here... Does wrestling USUALLY unclude beating the crud out of each other with chairs and hammers?
I've also been slinking around....Do competitors tend to threaten their opponents over the internet or is Orton so much of a......what's a nice word... butthead to not save it for the match?

Also, Good luck in Summerslam Cena! I'm with you all the way!
*ignoring her none-exsistant knowledge of this sport*
I HATE YOU!!!

Original Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Blah Blah Blah thanks for the message.
Cena will fall to ....... anyone.

850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Forrest Hostel
I HATE YOU!!!

O_O
THAT'S QUITE MEAN.
I just gotta say good luck, since that's all I can do. I don't get pay-per-view, sadly. Wup hi m good for us, and you better stay as a permanent gaian.
beat him up burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes
We all got your back Cena! Beat Orton!
Sakrea
Forrest Hostel
I HATE YOU!!!

O_O
THAT'S QUITE MEAN.
sorry.couldnt control myself.Besides it doesnt matter.The real john cena wouldnt waste his time on this here site.so i wasnt really saying to anyone in particular.
proto is right dude and first of all I got a bone to pick with you, because unless you grew up in Detriot and hung out with black dudes and livin in a trailer with your your mom and here boyfriend fighting scaring the s**t out of your sister and shooting at cops with paintball guns and gettin high in a POS car then you shouldn't be able you rap. at all or walk act or talk gangster and dont pull any "if you want some c** get some" man if your employers are making you act like that tell them you want a different role and you could get it and probably keep some fans. but if you keep this up Orton will get you or the game will... ill be watching RAW
You know it D:<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games