Welcome to Gaia! ::

let me hear a woop woop
OMG. OMG. OMG SERIOUSLY?! JOHN CENA?! DUDE, THAT'S SOOO KEWEL! YAY!!! So, Mr.Cena, do you really like Gaia, or is this just for the fellow Gaian's who are big fans? Thank you! OMG! eek eek smile
how do you get the sledge
hey cena. this may be a bit too hurtful or personal but do you believe chris benoit did that? because it is all too perfect is you know wat i'm saying

hunter hearst(james c,UK)

Green Enchantress

14,425 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Master Converter 500
  • Hellraiser 500
hunter herst
hey cena. this may be a bit too hurtful or personal but do you believe chris benoit did that? because it is all too perfect is you know wat i'm saying

hunter hearst(james c,UK)

Just a FYL they just released yesterday results of brain tissue scans and found there to be severe brain damage due to concusions...not steroid use...

Any info is good info...
Gaia has really become quite the sellouts lately... I wonder how much money they're making from this now..
[GAIA] John Cena
Hi everybody, The Champ is here!

This is WWE Champion John Cena, here to promote my upcoming match at SummerSlam (live on pay-per-view this Sunday at 8PM Eastern!) and answer some questions from Gaia members. I know there’s a ton of wrestling fans here in the Sports forum on Gaia, so I thought it would be cool to talk to some of you. Post your questions here in this thread and I’ll try to answer a few of them.

By the way, you can click here for a free item!
eeeee heeelllooo!
are you real

Versatile Gaian

9,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
THE CHAMP

IS

HERE!!!! WHOOOOOO!

Just had to say that.
O___________________________________O