Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sidereus Nuncius

HERE'S THE VERY SHORT PROLOGUE I PROMISED! HOPE IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT!!!
The lights of the flickering street lamps over powered the moon in the streets of England. Houses towered above live, reaching up to the sky with it's rotting shell. In the dead of night, the only thing someone could do was lock themselves in their rooms and sleep, and that's what everyone did. Everyone but one girl, who liked to lie on the rooftop of her little house, and watch the stars appear in the sky. She took a deep breath and let out a sigh. There was nothing more for her. She was already of marrying age, yet she had no one to call her own. The one she truly loved was off with someone else. Someone better than her. She cursed under her breath and sat up. The stars reminded her of her beloved. Whenever she saw them sparkle, she thought of Ambroise and how he showed her the beauty of the night sky. That was the night she fell in love. The memory brought a smile to her face.
"Ambroise? What are those shiny things in the sky called?" A young girl asked the older boy sitting next her her on the rooftop. She was answered with a chuckle. Ambroise smiled at her, and her heart skipped.
"Those are called stars, Jacinthe." He ruffled her hair playfully and she giggled. She stood up n the roof and reached up to the stars, a smile dancing on her lips.
"One day, II'm going to catch a star! And then I'll give it to you, Ambroise!" Jacinthe giggled and spun around. Ambroise only chuckled and looked back at the sky. He knew that what she said was impossible, but why would he crush a child's dream?

Jacinthe sighed at the memory. She was so stupid as a child, yet so pure. She shook her head and stood up, slipping through the sun roof and back into her room. She tied her long hair back out of her face and sat on her bed. Ambroise was visiting tomorrow. She smiled and lay in her bed with thoughts of him until she drifted off into a deep sleep.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANYTHING NEEDS TO BE CHANGED OR EDITED! I'M STILL GETTING USED TO THIS LAPTOP SO THERE MAY BE A FEW ERRORS. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT heart heart heart heart heart

Golden Fairy

It's really good, don't change anything blaugh
Sidereus Nuncius
It's really good, don't change anything blaugh

Yay I'm glad you like it =^-^=

Witty Sex Symbol

Kazehaya Cosplay

Hello! :3
Kazehaya Cosplay
Kotori00
Perhaps you could write something about my OCs? heart

Sorry My laptop broke and I just got a new one.

No problem C:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces