< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

IRL Elocutionist

Par Exemple
Par Exemple
Par Exemple
Par Exemple
heart
I want you to write me a story, please!
Length: However much you're willing to write.
Price:
Genre: Fantasy, possibly romance but mostly fantasy
Character(s): [Request Thread] I can try and make the profiles smaller if you don't want to read it all.
Story Idea: Hmm... Could you have the group hunting a blood mage in the Alienage and meeting Ayr's mother along the way? If you have a different (probably better) idea I'm totally ok with that.
Special Notes: It's in the Dragon Age universe but if you are unfamiliar with it you can make up things. Also, you can pm / quote me with any questions and I'd be happy to answer.

IRL Elocutionist

Sabrium
I want you to write me a story, please!
Length: However much you're willing to write.
Price:
Genre: Fantasy, possibly romance but mostly fantasy
Character(s): [Request Thread] I can try and make the profiles smaller if you don't want to read it all.
Story Idea: Hmm... Could you have the group hunting a blood mage in the Alienage and meeting Ayr's mother along the way? If you have a different (probably better) idea I'm totally ok with that.
Special Notes: It's in the Dragon Age universe but if you are unfamiliar with it you can make up things. Also, you can pm / quote me with any questions and I'd be happy to answer.

I'm actually completely unfamiliar with Dragon Age... is it a game?
Par Exemple

Yeah, it's a two games. These characters are mostly based off Dragon Age: Origins. There are a couple of books and a tabletop RPG also. X3

Basically the story would take place in a human nation where elves aren't really treated as equals, the Chantry (Church of Andrastian Faith) almost runs things, and dwarves don't come to the surface unless they plan on staying there.

If you don't want to write it because of how unfamiliar it is I understand, but I don't mind people who don't know Dragon Age just improvising. If some things are off it really doesn't matter.

IRL Elocutionist

Sabrium
Par Exemple

Yeah, it's a two games. These characters are mostly based off Dragon Age: Origins. There are a couple of books and a tabletop RPG also. X3

Basically the story would take place in a human nation where elves aren't really treated as equals, the Chantry (Church of Andrastian Faith) almost runs things, and dwarves don't come to the surface unless they plan on staying there.

If you don't want to write it because of how unfamiliar it is I understand, but I don't mind people who don't know Dragon Age just improvising. If some things are off it really doesn't matter.

I'm sorry, but I don't think so. I'm not really an elf person, and having no background in this means that I'm not sure either of us would be very happy with the product. I'm really sorry.
Par Exemple

I'm sorry, but I don't think so. I'm not really an elf person, and having no background in this means that I'm not sure either of us would be very happy with the product. I'm really sorry.

It's fine, I understand.

Thank you anyways. <3

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
*noms happy on thread* O u O <3

IRL Elocutionist

AphroditesChild
*noms happy on thread* O u O <3

XD, How are you?

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Par Exemple
So far, so good. Trying to prepare myself to clean the kitchen. XD It's a a huge mess right now.

You?

IRL Elocutionist

AphroditesChild
Par Exemple
So far, so good. Trying to prepare myself to clean the kitchen. XD It's a a huge mess right now.

You?

Reading, and attempting to get my lazy a** out of bed.

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Par Exemple
Bed sounds so good right now. Still too early for me to fall asleep. I'll end up waking up at 6am. qAq;;;

Oh, what are you reading? Reminds me; gotta start on my Sherlock Holms book... yes, yes.

IRL Elocutionist

AphroditesChild
Par Exemple
Bed sounds so good right now. Still too early for me to fall asleep. I'll end up waking up at 6am. qAq;;;

Oh, what are you reading? Reminds me; gotta start on my Sherlock Holms book... yes, yes.

it's about 2pm right now for me.

Cracked.com and old RPs. I'm also abotu to restart my computer because everything' being so slow...

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Par Exemple
Got the whole day ahead of you then.

Ugh... computer problems. Got the feeling everyone has one at all times.

IRL Elocutionist

AphroditesChild
Par Exemple
Got the whole day ahead of you then.

Ugh... computer problems. Got the feeling everyone has one at all times.

yeah, basically, though I think that it's really that I was upstairs with teh door closed. Now that I'm down stairs it all works just fine.

IRL Elocutionist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces