Par Exemple
Par Exemple
Par Exemple
heart

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
It may be a strange request, but would you grammar check writing? I have some lit I would like being checked through, curious if you would do that as well?

IRL Elocutionist

Self Epidemic
It may be a strange request, but would you grammar check writing? I have some lit I would like being checked through, curious if you would do that as well?

I'm not the world's best on grammar (trust me, I have three or four people read my own, always), but I also know that the more people you have read it ,the more likely you are to get everything, and I was always a part of my roommate's proofing process. And really I'm better at catching other people's mistakes than my own.

So yes, I'll read and proof it for you.

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
Ah thank you!
Proof reading please!
Length: 5000 words
Price: 15k + 1k tip (im cheap atm! sorry > smile
Genre: Fantasy
Special Notes:
I dont know the best way for you to show me the errors, you can either copy paste and bold the things that are wrong, or perhaps just give it a decent critique?
Work
i shall send the trade now okay? (:

IRL Elocutionist

Self Epidemic
Ah thank you!
Proof reading please!
Special Notes:
I dont know the best way for you to show me the errors, you can either copy paste and bold the things that are wrong, or perhaps just give it a decent critique?
Work

Tell you what, if you're willing to give me your address I can e-mail it in word document, and that way yo ucan see all the changes.

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
Par Exemple
Self Epidemic
Ah thank you!
Proof reading please!
Special Notes:
Work

Tell you what, if you're willing to give me your address I can e-mail it in word document, and that way yo ucan see all the changes.

sure
cookie_munster@hotmail.co.uk (:
ty

IRL Elocutionist

IRL Elocutionist

Par Exemple
heart

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I want you to write me a story, please!
Length: Um... somewhere between 2000 and 3500 words.
Price: 100k.
Genre: I guess... supernatural/fantasy/comedy with a future romance?
Character(s): Profiles.

Nikita Bell - Unwilling protagonist. She's forced into working with Gregory to avoid being mauled by monsters and other creatures. She's not all into the idea. She's worried about her nails and hair mostly.

Gregory - Important side character and Nikita's closest friend. He's a monster hunter. Yay!

Sergei - Important side character, possibly Nikita's futurer love interest. He became Gregory's assistant as a way to repay him for saving his life. He doesn't like Gregory all that much though. Also; werewolf. Yay!

Story Idea: Nikita Bell recently got kicked out by her parents, and has for now taken sheather in Gregory's appartment. He's not all that crazy about that idea, but gives up once Nikta starts whining and promise to give him a new toaster. All is going well, until Nikita one day comes home late after going to a local night club. To her surprise, she discovers a gigantic werewolf in the livingroom. Appearantly Gregory brought his job home and didn't expect Nikita to come back that evening. What happens next is up to you. No stress about making this a complete story. Just let it be, like, a chapter from a book or something.
Special Notes: Feel free to ask whatever questions you have. I know I've forgotten something.

IRL Elocutionist

AphroditesChild

Nikita Bell - Unwilling protagonist. She's forced into working with Gregory to avoid being mauled by monsters and other creatures. She's not all into the idea. She's worried about her nails and hair mostly.

Gregory - Important side character and Nikita's closest friend. He's a monster hunter. Yay!

Sergei - Important side character, possibly Nikita's futurer love interest. He became Gregory's assistant as a way to repay him for saving his life. He doesn't like Gregory all that much though. Also; werewolf. Yay!

Story Idea: Nikita Bell recently got kicked out by her parents, and has for now taken sheather in Gregory's appartment. He's not all that crazy about that idea, but gives up once Nikta starts whining and promise to give him a new toaster. All is going well, until Nikita one day comes home late after going to a local night club. To her surprise, she discovers a gigantic werewolf in the livingroom. Appearantly Gregory brought his job home and didn't expect Nikita to come back that evening. What happens next is up to you. No stress about making this a complete story. Just let it be, like, a chapter from a book or something.
Special Notes: Feel free to ask whatever questions you have. I know I've forgotten something.

I'll accept, but are you sure you don't want more words than that?

I'll see what I can come up with, but don't be surprised if how I write were wolves is not at all like the twilight shapeshifters (they aren't werewolves), or really any of the teen werewolves.

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Par Exemple
AphroditesChild

I'll see what I can come up with, but don't be surprised if how I write were wolves is not at all like the twilight shapeshifters (they aren't werewolves), or really any of the teen werewolves.
Well, if you can fit in more that would be great. I love reading a long, good story. Just write as much as you need to.

Oh, thank goodness! Personally, I prefer the Hollywood werewolf, like in the Van Helsing movie. XD Now there we can talk real frightening monsters. But go nuts.

IRL Elocutionist

AphroditesChild
Par Exemple
AphroditesChild

Well, if you can fit in more that would be great. I love reading a long, good story. Just write as much as you need to.

Oh, thank goodness! Personally, I prefer the Hollywood werewolf, like in the Van Helsing movie. XD Now there we can talk real frightening monsters. But go nuts.

give me a day or two and I'll have it for you.

IRL Elocutionist

Par Exemple
heart

IRL Elocutionist

Par Exemple
Par Exemple
heart

IRL Elocutionist

Par Exemple
Par Exemple
Par Exemple
heart