Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Person?

+1 1 100.0% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

IRL Elocutionist

Hello, my name is Par Exemple!

This is XD: The Writing Shop, named for the document title that I type up all my RPs in.

Clearly, I am a writer, a very competent one who’s working on getting published this summer. I have some free time in between editing my manuscript and I’m trying to earn a little gold. I’ve never run a writing shop before, but I have written on commission for school events. Those were very short fluff pieces, mainly tailored to my friend’s personalities.

I’m mostly a fantasy writer, but I enjoy other genres as well. Most of my work is dark; not emo-wrist-cutting-dark, but psychological-gets-in-your-head-and-won’t-get-out-dark.

I’m very verbose, I write a lot. For RPs I post an average of 500 words per character and generally play with 3 characters at a time, meaning I’ll write 1500 words on average per post. This means that I can deal with longer word counts.

To contact me you can post in the shop, or if you wish not to most the information to everyone you can PM me.

So, on with the show!

Key: Intro, Rules, Do’s and Don’ts, Samples, Form and Prices, Spots Open, Quest, Reserved

IRL Elocutionist

Rules
-Standard TOS
-Kindness gets you farther than meanness.
-Don’t ask me for things I said I won’t do.
-Post in this thread or PM me for a request.
-I reserve the right to say no to anything.

Key: Intro, Rules, Do’s and Don’ts, Samples, Form and Prices, Spots Open, Quest, Reserved

IRL Elocutionist

Do’s and Don’ts

I will do:
-Romance (Het Only)
-Adventure, Fantasy, Sci-fi… (pick a genre)
-Fanfiction (if I know it)
-Allusions to sex

I won’t do:
-Non-Het pairings (sorry, just not my thing)
-Fetishes (furries, giants, loli-con, shota-con, or anything else that belongs on this list)
-Fanfiction (if I don’t know it)
-Doctors (as main characters)
-Sex scenes
-Rape

Fandoms I know:
Books- Harry Potter, Twilight, Black Jewels Trilogy, Tamora Pierce/Tortall Series
Anime/Manga/Manwha/Manhua- Skip Beat, Fruits Basket, Petshop of Horrors (original and Tokyo), Otomen, Kuragehime, One Piece, Noblesse, The One, Youth Gone Wild, A lot by Hwang Mi Ri and Han Yu Rang, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yugioh, Beyblade

Just ask if you don't see something here, I just listed a few off the top of my head. I didn't list any movies because I've seen a lot of movies, so just ask.

IRL Elocutionist

Samples

Non Fiction
I’m not sure if you’ve ever been in Georgia during the summer. If not, I’ll paint you a picture. It’s hot, very hot. The closer it gets to august the closer the temperature gets to triple digits, as does the level of humidity. On certain days, depending on where you are in the state, the air is so sticky that it steals the oxygen from your lungs and replaces it was water.

Then there are other days, when the air is just a little too warm. These days, because of their lacking in notability, compared to the days that are so hot and humid that you might as well be under the sea for how wet you feel, are largely un-talked about. It’s the days that are a little too warm, though, that carry a certain stubborn character.

On the days when you walk out side, feel the sun shining down and decide that it’s just a little too hot to be outside for a long time, you may also notice the way the air and wind act as if they were alive.

While standing outside on a day when it’s just a bit too hot for comfort the air starts to plays tricks on you. It wraps around your form, starting at your feet. Small, but persistent, invisible tendrils wind their way up your legs; tugging, crawling further up; undaunted by the task, and too stubborn to stay still or go down. It wraps around every part of you, weighing down your body just enough to go unnoticed if you aren’t watching for the signs. Then the air creeps into your mouth and nose, filing your lungs. The oxygen is just a bit too warm, makes you felt just a bit sleepy.

At this point this mischievous air entity is making plans to attack your minds defenses and come to settle in. It wants to convince you to stay out longer, to take a nap, to do nothing. The warmth, though, is just a little too uncomfortable; but just as you start to contemplate going back inside the wind picks up.

It’s as if the wind and the still moving air have an agreement. The breeze cools you down enough that you don’t notice the effect of that the air is having on you. Once the wind stops it’s still too hot, but thoughts of finding air condition are gone from your mind. The feelings of being too warm are balanced out by the nice breeze that is not pushy, intrusive, too persistent, nor too infrequent. Besides, going in is so much work; and the vicious and evil days when they sun shines so bright that you feel cold, and the humidity is so bad you feel foolish not going out in scuba gear, are coming soon. How much longer till the smog’s too thick to see? How much longer till you sun burn just by walking down your driveway to get the mail? How much longer until it’s too hot to play outside?

By now the too hot air has a hold of you. It’s begging you to stay out and play. Unfortunately, you have a previous engagement, and you must head back inside. Inside where the cool air conditioning showers the hot air off you, and cloaks you in pure comfort and chills, the outside cannot get to you. Never fear, though, the air has already cast its spell. All it has to do is wait for you to leave; to head for your car, or out to lunch. At that point it will wrap it’s self around you like a mantle, or a long lost friend, and start to whisper in your ear, once more, the seduction of a Georgia summer.

Short Fiction Piece
Person: “So here I have been offered a choice: my life, or my belief. I may only stand by one. Should I choose my life then I must live my life in the opposition of my beliefs. Should I choose my beliefs, then my life is forfeit. It is one or the other, but may not be both.

“If I choose my belief then I may be seen a martyr, dying for what I see if right. Or I may be seen as a fool, one of the many who died for stubbornness, and a refusal to change. The great martyrs of the past have many times been seen as fools when they die. I do not mind being a fool now if I would be a saint later…

“Yet I doubt that anyone shall remember my name if I die now. No one will write sonnets about me. No one will bother to remember me. In a year, maybe five, my name will be all but erased. Those who do remember will use my name as the butt of a joke which will quickly stop being funny, and even faster disappear.

“If I choose my life then I must forsake my parents, and my friends, and live as something other than myself. I have heard it said that by living we may be able to change the future. In a few years those who lived by pretending and appearing to be what they are not may have the time to overtake those who killed us believers.

“Yet I doubt that anyone who does convert will be able to do so. They may teach their children about the old ways, but the children will not remember for very long. If the children do they will question their parents for giving it up. The parents themselves have been shamed for neither living along their beliefs, nor living as they are supposed.

“I have seen those who chose life over belief and they are the butt of more jokes than those who die, because they are never too far out of sight or mind. They are vilified, and berated on both sides. They are welcome with no one. Not even those others have made the same choice. This is no way to live.

Longer Fiction, Unfinished Concept

Daemon Silver-Fang was the alpha male of his pack. He’d been names Silver-Fang at birth; it was now more of a last name then anything else. Daemon was what he adopted after hearing a human call him that as they fled from him. Even though he knew it was a curse he had an odd affection for it.

He was all dark and light furred, no brown like some of his kindred had, he’d heard some human call his shade of eyes blue. He was large and powerful, and he was, after all, a wolf.

Being a wolf he didn’t like being alone, which was why he was so distressed to wake and find his pack, pups and all, had disappeared when he’d woken from his nap. He’d looked all over his territory and was having trouble finding a scent of them. His territory had the oddest smell, and it masked everything.

Daemon moves back to the lake side he and his pack resided by, feeling dejected and nervous. Whatever was going on wasn’t good. He lay down, feeling exhausted, closing his eyes. He felt much too tired.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The hunters smirked; they’d bagged another good one. The pack had basically run off earlier, and they were sure they’d come back empty handed. This was a handsome wolf though; he’d earn a pretty penny. They’d drugged him with sleeping scents, they were more affective on animals then humans, but the hunters still wore masks.

“Should we give him the potion yet?” One hunter asked.

“Nah, he’ll be harder to carry once we change him, just give him some sleeping water and we can get him home easier.” The leader said. He watches his men pour some sleep potion into the big canine’s mouth. He was smirking. He was so sure he wasn’t going to get anything good this hunt and end up being sack. They were lucky to have found this guy.

The hunters bound the proud alpha-male up and dragged him off, heading for a local town. They had work to do before they could get properly paid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daemon Silver-Fang woke in the morning light. He noticed something wrong immediately; he could see in more colors then yellow, blue, and green. He rolled off his back to get up, but his body felt all wrong, and he fell down. He could feel bare ground against his skin. He looked down at his paws and let out an involuntary gasp.

Hands, he had human hands. He moved his arm and the hand moved. He looked up, starring around. His vision was much poorer than normal, but he knew where he was, a cage, someplace where there was limited sun light. It made him snarl. He saw other creatures he identified as humans in other cages like him.
He rolled to lie on his side, resting his head on his arm. He sniffed the air, he couldn’t smell as good. He listened, and felt nearly deaf by how much his hearing had been limited. He starred as the humans walked by. He continued to stare, studying the way these people moved. Finally he rolled back over, and pushed himself up. He rested on his hands and knees. He moved around, testing his motion. This movement was awkward for his new body, but it’s what he could do right now.

He looked up, hearing a snort. The human in the cage next to him was laughing at him. He snarled and moved over to the person, snarling at them. She wasn’t so old, by his calculations of humans, nor was she so young. She was so feline in her persona that it annoyed him greatly “What do you want?” He snarled.

He should have been surprised that he could speak, but it wasn’t so different from howling or barking, just more complex. Daemon Silver-Fang had always been a smart wolf, so he suspected what ever turned him human allowed him to speak.

“I’m surprised.” The cat-lady said, smirking. “Most new converts can’t figure out how to move for hours, it only took you one. You really are a smart puppy. You knew how to speak quick off too. Maybe the sellers will bring you a treat.”

She was quiet infuriating; lording his lack of knowledge over him. “What’s going on?” He snarled out. She simply chuckled.

“Don’t be so impatient wolf-boy, I’ll explain. We are converts.”

“Converts?” He questioned, feeling too confused. All he did was wake up, how did his life go so wrong just by him waking up?

“Yes, Converts, now stop interrupting pup, unless you want to be completely left in the dark.” Daemon Silver-Fang didn’t quiet understand what she meant, but he shut up. If he wanted information, then he’d have to play by her rules.

The cat-lady paused for effect before continuing on. “As I was saying ,before you interrupted me, we are converts, animals, as they call us, who are kidnapped and forced to change human.” Daemon was sure he must have looked very confused at this because she suddenly went more in-depth in the explanation. “They force a potion down our throats, after about twenty-four hours, or a sun and moon in our terms, we are completely human. They force another potion on us so we can speak and understand human, and then they collar us, dress us, and lock us down here until someone wants to buy us.”

Daemon didn’t completely understand, but he knew enough to look down at himself, his body was only a little younger then what he perceived of the cat-lady, and he wore a poorly-made version of what he’d heard humans call pants.

“So, how long until we turn back?” Daemon asked her softly.

“We don’t.” She said coolly. “Or at least we don’t unless we’re fed a reversal potion, which does happen sometimes.” She said, sighing softly. “You’re old Grixie’s latest catch. I can’t help but hate you for it. The company was about to boot him for not catching enough, then he found a handsome brute like you.”

Daemon didn’t understand, but he knew the cat-lady didn’t like him. “What are you named cat-lady?”

The cat-lady smirked. “Lily-Water is my animal name, they call me Whiskers, I am a cat convert; meaning I was a cat before they turned me human six moths ago. And what about you wolf-boy, what are you named?”

“I was named Silver-Fang from birth, but I named myself Daemon.” He said proudly.

Lily-Water rolled her eyes. “Picked yourself a human name, don’t be so proud!” She scoffed at him; his pack had done the same.

Daemon starred at the cat-lady, studying how she sat. He shifted clumsily until his back was against the wall, and he was sitting up right. He’d definitely need practice to get used to his new body. He knew that he was in a bad situation, but he was still enjoying himself. He’d always had a great curiosity about humans, which is why he already had a good understanding of some human words, and even why he held onto his first name.

He brought his knees up to his chest, smiling contentedly. Lily-Water was starring at him, but he didn’t care. He started to stretch his arm, practicing, and experimenting with his new range of motion with his arms. He was so concentrated on what he was doing that he didn’t notice someone standing in front of his cage until they cleared their throat.

Daemon suddenly looked up, pausing in his stretching. He let his arms fall to his side. The man who stood in front of his cage was smirking; he seemed oddly amused by Daemon. “You need something?” Daemon asked. If he had still been a wolf he could have put his ears back. He didn’t like this man, whoever he was.

The man looked over at Lily-Water. “Did you teach the new one to speak Whiskers?”

Lily-Water scowled. “No, he figured it out on his own.”

The man frowned, looking back at Daemon. “Hm, a smart puppy I see. What shall I have you named?” He wasn’t asking Daemon, more thinking out loud, but Daemon didn’t get that.

“Daemon, my name is Daemon Silver-Fang.” He said proudly.

The man frowned more. “You already have a human name?” He questions, glaring accusingly at Lily-Water, who shrugged.

Daemon nodded. “Yes, I do. A girl human called me Daemon, so it’s my name.” He told him. Daemon was acting defensive; he didn’t want to not be called his name.

The man pursed his lips, looking Daemon up and down. Finally he nodded. “Daemon isn’t unsuitable; you may keep your name.” The man was acting like the masters his four footed little brothers, the human trained dogs, had. It made Daemon snarl, but the man had already strolled of at that point.

“That,” Lily-Water started, looking at Daemon with piercing yellow cat eyes, “is Gixie. He’s the one who caught you and turned you human.

Daemon moved back to walking on his hands and knees. He crawled over the bars of the cage, grabbing onto them. He held on, trying to ‘stand’ as he’d heard the humans call it. After minutes of struggle he was finally able to balance on the pads of his feet, as long as he held onto the bars. He still wasn’t standing though, and his… what were they called again? Oh yeah! Knees were starting to ache from the position he was in now.

He started to pull himself up using the bars. He fell down over and over again, having to re-position himself on the pads of his feet again and again before he could start getting up. It didn’t take too long for him to master resting on the pads of his feet; it was that standing that was making him struggle so much.

He continued to struggle to stand until they brought food around. He moved on hands and knees over to the food dish and sniffed it. He knew it was wrong for a man to have to eat like an animal, but he wasn’t exactly sure what to do, he looked at Lily-Water, who was eating the food with her hands.

He sat down and picked up some of the food and sniffed it, before putting it in his mouth. His taste was definitely not as good as before; but that was fine, the food he’d been brought absolutely awful. He ate it all anyway. Then he went back to trying to stand. At some point he got up right, only to loose his grip and fall backwards, hitting his head on the hard stone floor. He saw colorful stars flash before his eyes before seeing nothing at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daemon woke up again when the moon was out and the lecktric (at least he thought that was the word) lights had been turned on. His head hurt something awful. He reached up, gingerly touching the sore spot; he winced at the pain that caused.

“Quite a fall you took.” Daemon turned his head quickly, which he realized pretty fast that he shouldn’t have done. The voice came from the cage next to his, on the opposite side of Lily-Water’s. The person looked to him like bird, he even had feathery hair.

“Who are you?” Daemon asked, moving on hands and knees over to the opposite side of his cage.

“Hupo,” The bird-boy said. He was younger then Daemon, he wasn’t much older then a pup in Daemon’s eyes. The boy smiled mischievously. “I’m a bird convert, I was a Mockingbird once. I’ve only been here a month, a little too young for working, ya know?”

Daemon looked confused again, he had a fairly good grasp of human words, but this boy so much faster then he could really follow. “Hupo, is that you real name or the name they gave you?”

“It’s my name, but it’s also the sound I used to make when I was still a bird, so they let me keep it. These people like to give us names that make up seem lower. It would be easy enough to name Lily-Water Lily, but calling her whiskers is a good put down. Ya know?”

Daemon nodded slowly. “Yeah…” He felt like he was missing something. “Why would they turn us human?” He asked Hupo, who seemed more willing to give information then Lily-Water.

“Why, to sell us, a course!” The boy said, looking kinda sad “See, humans used to sell each other, they called it slavery. This went on forever, but finally the whole group said no more selling humans. Still, slaves had been profitable in some places, so they invented this drink that turned animals human, then sold us as slaves. Even though they turned us human we’re never counted as such; animal rights groups are mad that we get turned, but once we get converted they count as human, and don’t care no more.” The bird-boy sighed leaned against the bars of his cell.

Daemon had heard the term before, but he never knew what it meant. Still, ‘slavery’ always sounded so nasty to him. “So, what do slaves do?” He asked softly, watching Hupo.

“Whatever the master tells them, if they don’t then they get punished, or beat, or killed.” He sighed. “They won’t teach us nothing besides speech, but we get punished for not doing right. They want us to struggle to move and do things, it reminds them that we’re just animals, and they resent those who learn fast… they teach other animals to resent the ones who learn fast too, they make it seem like the ones who learn to fast are tryin’ a turn human…” Hupo stopped talking, looking so sad.

IRL Elocutionist

Form
[color=pink][size=18]I want you to write me a story, please![/size][/color]
[size=11][b]Length:[/b]
[b]Price:[/b]
[b]Genre:[/b]
[b]Character(s):[/b]
[b]Story Idea:[/b]
[b]Special Notes:[/b][/size]

Price
I write a lot, but I’m also very good. I charge 3g a word (or 3,000g for 1000 words). I’m basing price off what I’ve seen for other people. I do prefer writing longer pieces simply because it gives me more space to work in and to try and get what you want out of the story.

Form

[color=pink][size=18]Proof reading, please![/size][/color]
[size=11][b]Length:[/b]
[b]Price:[/b]
[b]Genre:[/b]
[b]Special Notes:[/b][/size]

Price
Yes, I do proof things. I used to be an intergral part of my roommate's proofing process. When I proof things I'll do grammar checks and spell checks, but I focus on fixing awkward sentences, helping you with key plot points, flushing out characters or ideas, and generally giving and overall critique. Proof reading takes me less time and energy, so I'll finish sooner. It also costs less, 1000g a page.

IRL Elocutionist

Spots Opens
There are five slots open at this time for stories, and three for proofing!

Writing
1-Lucky~9~Lives
2-Luciine
3-Thaein
4-AphroditesChild
5-

Proofing
1-
2-
3-

Finished
1-Self Epidemic- Proofing
2-

IRL Elocutionist

Quest

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 8,123,235 Gold
After Exclusions: 6,686,655 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
SDPlus #118 Pale Marionette
Prince of Icy Thieves
Keiongaku Style
Vocal Headphones

Current Gold Amount:
User Image

IRL Elocutionist

News

5/30/2011: To everyone who is on my list, I will get to you. I know it's been a while since you all ordered stories. I haven't forgotten you. I am taking today off and I'll start back to work tomorrow. I apologize for the wait.

IRL Elocutionist

IRL Elocutionist

I want you to write me a story, please!
Length: Up to 5000 words
Price: Up to 15K + 5K tip
Genre: Fantasy
Character(s):

Cyrus - Scheming teenage warlock; 17 years old, average height, skinny build; pale skin, shoulder-length blond hair, cold blue eyes; wears a black tunic and pants, a blood-red cloak, and carries a wooden staff.

Kane - The King's champion warrior; late 20s, tall and well-built, shortish black hair, green eyes; wears the armor and uniform of the Royal Guards. Skilled fighter, although he tends to goof-around, and can be a bit cocky.

Alus - Noble King; early 30s, average build; short brown hair, gray eyes, trimmed brown beard; wears an embroidered tunic, black leather breeches, a purple cloak, and a plain gold crown. Generally competent ruler, but prone to over-thinking issues.

Story Idea: Cyrus marches into the castle and challenges Kane to a duel, intending to overthrow the kingdom with a powerful demon he has bound. The warrior just laughs, not taking the kid seriously and treating him like a child, but Cyrus lashes-out, causing Kane to warn him he should knock it off because he could get hurt. Undeterred, Cyrus continues his assault, causing Kane to start sparring with him. Initially, Kane is clearly the superior fighter, but gradually he realizes something is wrong - his sword is harder to swing, his armour feels strangely heavy, his voice is...getting higher...?! The demon Cyrus has summoned is actually an age-stealer, and Kane is getting younger and younger as he drains him of his growth! Now just a teenager, Kane fights frantically as Cyrus laughs at his comical-sounding threats and struggle to stand in his armour, taunting him with losing all he's achieved and having to grow-up all over again as he shrinks into a child. Kane's attempts at combat are rendered futile as he becomes a helpless baby and Cyrus transforms his uniform into a diaper, mocking his little 'tantrum' as he begins to cry unhappily.

Easily subduing the other guards too, Cyrus proceeds to parade the defeated warrior in front of King Alus, demanding that he step down or suffer a similar fate. The King is skeptical that the bawling babe is his champion, but soon finds himself getting younger too! He proceeds to duel with Cyrus, demonstrating some skill, but he is not as used to fighting as Kane, so his situation appears truly dire - his loosening clothing and slipping crown don't help as he is taken back to a fresh-faced teen, Cyrus sneering that he should quit playing at ruling a kingdom and leave it to the grown-ups. All looks lost as the King becomes a mere boy...however, a well-placed throw of his crown manages to smash the crystal on Cyrus's staff that he is using to control the demon - it turns on the warlock, rapidly reducing him to infancy and re-aging Kane and Alus before departing. Cyrus begins wailing in frustration as the King plucks him from his adult clothes and cradles the boy, bare of the trappings that lead him astray, musing that he will raise him to be a better person this time.

Hopefully that's okay; feel free to PM any questions!
- heart

IRL Elocutionist

Lucky~9~Lives
Length: Up to 5000 words
Price: Up to 15K + 5K tip
Genre: Fantasy
Character(s):

Cyrus - Scheming teenage warlock; 17 years old, average height, skinny build; pale skin, shoulder-length blond hair, cold blue eyes; wears a black tunic and pants, a blood-red cloak, and carries a wooden staff.

Kane - The King's champion warrior; late 20s, tall and well-built, shortish black hair, green eyes; wears the armor and uniform of the Royal Guards. Skilled fighter, although he tends to goof-around, and can be a bit cocky.

Alus - Noble King; early 30s, average build; short brown hair, gray eyes, trimmed brown beard; wears an embroidered tunic, black leather breeches, a purple cloak, and a plain gold crown. Generally competent ruler, but prone to over-thinking issues.

Story Idea: Cyrus marches into the castle and challenges Kane to a duel, intending to overthrow the kingdom with a powerful demon he has bound. The warrior just laughs, not taking the kid seriously and treating him like a child, but Cyrus lashes-out, causing Kane to warn him he should knock it off because he could get hurt. Undeterred, Cyrus continues his assault, causing Kane to start sparring with him. Initially, Kane is clearly the superior fighter, but gradually he realizes something is wrong - his sword is harder to swing, his armour feels strangely heavy, his voice is...getting higher...?! The demon Cyrus has summoned is actually an age-stealer, and Kane is getting younger and younger as he drains him of his growth! Now just a teenager, Kane fights frantically as Cyrus laughs at his comical-sounding threats and struggle to stand in his armour, taunting him with losing all he's achieved and having to grow-up all over again as he shrinks into a child. Kane's attempts at combat are rendered futile as he becomes a helpless baby and Cyrus transforms his uniform into a diaper, mocking his little 'tantrum' as he begins to cry unhappily.

Easily subduing the other guards too, Cyrus proceeds to parade the defeated warrior in front of King Alus, demanding that he step down or suffer a similar fate. The King is skeptical that the bawling babe is his champion, but soon finds himself getting younger too! He proceeds to duel with Cyrus, demonstrating some skill, but he is not as used to fighting as Kane, so his situation appears truly dire - his loosening clothing and slipping crown don't help as he is taken back to a fresh-faced teen, Cyrus sneering that he should quit playing at ruling a kingdom and leave it to the grown-ups. All looks lost as the King becomes a mere boy...however, a well-placed throw of his crown manages to smash the crystal on Cyrus's staff that he is using to control the demon - it turns on the warlock, rapidly reducing him to infancy and re-aging Kane and Alus before departing. Cyrus begins wailing in frustration as the King plucks him from his adult clothes and cradles the boy, bare of the trappings that lead him astray, musing that he will raise him to be a better person this time.

Hopefully that's okay; feel free to PM any questions!
- heart

Accepted, give me a few days and I'll have it done for you.
Par Exemple
Accepted, give me a few days and I'll have it done for you.

Alright, thank you for accepting!
Length: around 8000 words
Price: 25k
Genre: School Adventure
Character(s): Lucine, Seiichi and Akira
Story Idea: Any from here (:
Special Notes: It doesn't need to be that long that's just a guidline and if you got any questions about anything feel free to PM or quote me c:

IRL Elocutionist

Luciine
Length: around 8000 words
Price: 25k
Genre: School Adventure
Character(s): Lucine, Seiichi and Akira
Story Idea: Any from here (:
Special Notes: It doesn't need to be that long that's just a guidline and if you got any questions about anything feel free to PM or quote me c:

Accepted, give me a few days and it'll be done. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces