Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Fairy

Can I make a request?
Sidereus Nuncius

If you really want to, but I won't be able to get around to writing it until later. If your still okay with that then go right ahead and request ^_^

-Kitty Mennie
Kitty Mennie
Just finished Writing Frouan's
Gonna work on yours now

Thank you ^_^
Bump. heart
Lucky~9~Lives

XD sorry for not having your story done yet, I got caught up doing homework and tests, but the semester is finally over and I have straight A's, therefore I can go back to your story!!! I'll have it done as soon as I can!!!!
Lucky~9~Lives

XD sorry for not having your story done yet, I got caught up doing homework and tests, but the semester is finally over and I have straight A's, therefore I can go back to your story!!! I'll have it done as soon as I can!!!!
Kitty Mennie

Straight As for Awesome!!! XD
Lucky~9~Lives

XD thank you >o<
Lucky~9~Lives

XD thank you >o<
Lucky~9~Lives

Hey Lucky!!! I had finished your story a while ago but on paper and can't remember if I typed it and sent it to you or not, do you know?

-Kitty Mennie

Dangerous Genius

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Can you write a short story (a few pages) based on the Pyro (Team Fortress 2 Class)? If you don't know much about the Pyro and don't play TF2, you can learn more about him in the Team Fortress 2 wiki or watching "Meet the Pyro." The Pyro is an insane pyromaniac but I want to see another side of him. I was thinking of a story set in his childhood (TF2 is a fps game and does not have a main storyline.)

Genre: Drama
Price: This is my first time requesting for anything so I will decide after you finish if possible.

trekkie74205's Significant Otter

Timid Ace

33,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Have you seen rise of the guardians or at least know somethings about it?
falcoperegrinus23

Ya that's no problem!!! I'm slightly familiar with Pyro but not as much as I would like to be. I will have to do some research before hand and ten start writing. I can probably have the story done in maybe a day or two. Are you still okay with that?
inspiredParadise

Unfortunately I do not. But my sister has haha, if you still want me to do the story I can ask her and check the Internet as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff