the witch trials of 1692

eeehhhhhhhhhhh

Beloved Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
Okay, thanks for letting me know! (:
I wanted to know if you could write something on these two students in college who are roomates and completely hate eachother,
But one of their obsessed ex boyfriends try to kill her?
And the other girl helps her roomate escape him and then they become bestfriends in the end? C:

Well I believe since the writer has the pen in hand, I dont say anything. I just let them work their magic n.n I can give you 6k? C:
Woooooo! that sounds awesome. (: any preferences as to how you want your main characters to be/act like? (I respect your opinion biggrin )

Shirtless Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
POOP SKILLET

For i am bored, and do not feel like keeping all my storie ideas for my own writing purposes, i wish for you to write me a story or poem, however long, i care not. In return, i can draw you a picture, or write you a story, or give you up to 20k.
To write it about, i have a character i am currently writing 3 books on. What you write about her, i also care not.

User Image
Name: Panikura Indausimo
Race: Elven, Olive skinned.
Eyes: Golden right eye, Purple left. Reason for Purple was from a fight with her mother.
Job: Russian assassin
Heritage: Sikuria, planet from another solar system. Travels back and forth by brother and sister crystals, touching one teleports you to the other.

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
Do you write character bios at all?
Hey, friends! Now that I'm alive on the internet again (and that it's summer), I would really like to write some stuff. (I'm still just as poor as last year, however TT.TT)
Anything you guys want me to write about is fine, as long as it's not too boring and it won't mess me up inside. (I don't want any creepy nightmares...)
Thanks!
~Poop
Hey, could i pay you to edit a blog post for me?
I completely suck at grammar
Asya in the sky
Hey, could i pay you to edit a blog post for me?
I completely suck at grammar

Of course I could! My seventh grade teacher taught me a lot on grammar. >.< Just pm me a link or what not. ^.^

Shadowy Trickster

Would it be possible for you to continue that story about Azoth on the first page. (He's mine. This is a mule for that account)
Moonlighthunter111

I was actually wondering if I was able to. I'd have to brush up on my Azo facts, but I really like your OC. biggrin

Shadowy Trickster

POOP SKILLET
Moonlighthunter111

I was actually wondering if I was able to. I'd have to brush up on my Azo facts, but I really like your OC. biggrin

Of course~ I have a few music things that fit him?
Moonlighthunter111
POOP SKILLET
Moonlighthunter111

Music things???

Shadowy Trickster

POOP SKILLET
Moonlighthunter111
POOP SKILLET
Moonlighthunter111

Music things???

Songs, like theme songs.

Sorry my brain's a tad scrambled from my first day at this job.
Moonlighthunter111

First day? Doing what? biggrin How was work then??

I wanna hear these songs! Send them to me, girl!! ^^

Shadowy Trickster

POOP SKILLET
Moonlighthunter111

First day? Doing what? biggrin How was work then??

I wanna hear these songs! Send them to me, girl!! ^^

Working at a food stand in an amusement park. Not as fun as you'd think.
I'm hot, sticky, and tired and my feet hurt like hell.

Here is one. I'll get the rest after a shower... hopefully.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff