Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Hunter

11,690 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Okay so i'm opening a shop..... I write stories... Look me up in the art arena.....

Any promt you want (just not poetry)....... or any length you want...I dont care I'm up for a challenge..

For a short story: 5k
For a lengthy story: 25k
Anything about zombies: 30k
vampire stores:15k
love story:15k
ghosts:15k
anything else: (depending on what it is) 15k

The reasons: Zombies stories I love writing, a lengthty story is going to take time and I need to have time to do it. Sometimes it can be completed in one day depeneding on how many words you want to have in it...

IN the next post I"ll post some samples of my wriitngs,

and the request forms.

Anxious Hunter

11,690 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Sample(zombie story):

"The CDC told us to get a kit and be prepared...but nothing could have prepared us for what was to come; what already has happened. Of course the CDC website mentioned be prepared for any disaster; who would have thought that this could be so bad. They also mentioned that zombies didnt exist, that they only lived in movies. I never once thought about being prepared. Man, I should have listened to them. If I had, I wouldnt be in the mess I am now. My only wish is that whomever finds this letter, tells my story as one of the last living humans of the Rutledge line.

Chapter 1: The beginning

It was a bright sunny day in southern Texas. The leaves were blowing in the wind, the sun shining high in the sky. Birds flying over head. I thought everything was going to be fine on January 14th, 2013. I was in the park just siting on the swing reading my usual zombie book. Robert Kirkman was a brilliant man for creating the comic "The walking Dead". It was always a favorite of mine to read when I was 18. I sighed heavily as I flipped the page and turned to the part where a main character died and became apart of the walking dead. I never once believed that it could happen like it did. So there I sat just wasting my never ending time as I read the comic when I heard a scream coming from the road. My head snapped in the direction of the terrible scream. I stood up from the swing and dropped my comic as I realized that something wasnt right. I started to back away from the noise and eventually turned and ran into the wooded area which wasnt that far from my home. Once I arrived at home, I turned on the news and they kept saying something about this escaped mental patient that had been under goverment watch was now lose and biting anyone that crossed its path."

Sample: Love story.....

BAM! The explosion fired off in the distance. It hit my car and flipped it fifteen feet in the air and caused it to roll twice before stopping in the intersection of a major highway. I knew I was being followed but I didn’t expect it to be like this. I didn’t realize I had a stalker and nothing could have prepared me for what was to come. As my head continued to bleed the images become fuzzy and a man approached and asked if I was okay.
“Huh?” I muttered. I was in shock and I was shaking. The man tried to free me from the car but another man approached and opened fire on the man helping me. That harmless man fell to the ground dead. My stalker opened fire on me but for some reason the bullets didn’t hit me but they hit the ground instead. I was different from other people, I had powers that I didn’t know I had. One of my powers being a force field that would protect me from harm. My stalker had a name and I didn’t care to find out. Luckily the cops showed up and shot the stalker and freed me from the car. I was nearly dead and there was nothing they could do for me. My other problem aside from being different was I healed quickly. The only wounds I couldn’t heal were head wounds. They healed on their own but at a faster rate. Some would say I wasn’t human, others would say I was a fallen angel but I knew what I was. I knew I had found my one when he walked into the room. He was visiting other patents at the hospital when he stumbled upon my room.
“Sorry, wrong room number...”

Sample: Other

“SOMEBODY HELP ME!” I shouted at the road but nobody seemed to hear me. I was covered in blood and my friend was dying and no one could hear me. I couldn’t remember what the hell happened on this dark February night. The smell of the blood caused my stomach to churn as I ran out into the middle of traffic. The sad thing about it was that a police car was on my path of travel and it was only a matter of time before someone noticed me covered in blood. An officer by the last name of Weadle pulled over to the side of the road and pulled out her gun when I approached her car.
“Please you have you help me…..my….friend is dying back there….please we have to hurry.”
“Put your hands in the air….”
“There isn’t time for this; I have to save my friend. Please I can’t let him die like this. Please help me…I don’t know what is going on I just have to help my friend.”
“Dispatch, I need back up pronto. Crazy lady covered in blood on 157 just beyond County Road 507.”
“Oh screw this; I am going to help my friend.” I muttered as I turned around to run the other direction where my friend was laying in a pool of blood; the officer was shouting for me to stop but I had to get help one way or another, even if it meant that I would end up in jail for running from the cops. I screamed when I arrived back at which I had left my friend to get help; a pack of wild dogs were trying to eat him alive.

Sample: vampire

"Come on Alicia, let's go," I muttered to my five year old sister. She was an annoying five year old sister, but a sister all the same. I knew that I was going to get in trouble for trying to sneak out if my family survived the intrusion, but I didnt care, I had to keep Alicia safe or my mom was going to get mad at me. I picked her up as we ran down the stairs to a safer hidding spot when the first of the screams started. I slapped my hand over my sisters mouth and continued to watch in horror as first my father then my mother flew down the steps, followed by their attackers. my hand slid to cover my own mouth but still Alicica started to cry loudly.
The next thing I realize is that my parents are dead and alicia is no longer sitting next to me where she should have been. She screamed and I cried out after she fell to a heaping mess on the floor beside my parents. For the second and final time that evening, the cabinet door swung open and now this time it was me who was being removed. The male looked at me like I was a horse he was buying and that infuriated me. Just before the knife swung to kill me, the women stepped in to save me.
"Think about what you're doing Jack. We could raise her as one of our own and turn her into one of us. We could raise her to become the ruler of the underworld. She has potiential to do that very task." The women muttered.
"How do I know that she wont turn on us? She doesnt look that evil Andora," Jack whispered; again taking a look at me. Just to make sure I wouldnt be killed I bared my teeth at him like I wanted to kill him.

Those are all the samples I have, if you like what you see feel free to fill out a resqest.

Anxious Hunter

11,690 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Request form:

Name:
What you want (what type of story)
When do you want it by:
How many words you're looking for:
How much you'll pay:
Anything else I should add:
Comments:
Prolouge(intoduction paragraph): yes or no
Any cetain characters you want me to add:
One more time, anything else i should know?:

The stories written will be submitted via pm, unless you want me to post it here in which case just tell me when you're requesting my work. If you're unsatisfied in anyway, then dont send the trade, give me a chance to fix it (no one is perfect in writing the first time...we as humans make mistakes) or dont give me a chance to fix it...

One more thing: DO NOT send trade until the work is completed and you've had a chance to read it through and tell me if you like it or not.... if you dont like it then dont pay me. Once you make a request i will get on it as soon as possible...it will take no longer than two days for each work to be completed. Dont get pushy or i'll toss your request aside and move on to the next one...

Genius

【 ʏαɴdϵʀϵ 】【☣】
              ❝ Name: frouan
              What you want (what type of story); Love story? u//////u
              When do you want it by: n/a
              How many words you're looking for: 3OOO - 5OOO words perhaps
              How much you'll pay: 3Ok
              Comments:
              Prolouge(intoduction paragraph): Yes
              Any cetain characters you want me to add: Details about them here
              One more time, anything else i should know?: Just keep them in-character, thank you so much! ^ q ^)/ ❞

✘ I watch you while you sleep. ✘xxxxxxxxxxxx

Anxious Hunter

11,690 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
frouan
【 ʏαɴdϵʀϵ 】【☣】
              ❝ Name: frouan
              What you want (what type of story); Love story? u//////u
              When do you want it by: n/a
              How many words you're looking for: 3OOO - 5OOO words perhaps
              How much you'll pay: 3Ok
              Comments:
              Prolouge(intoduction paragraph): Yes
              Any cetain characters you want me to add: Details about them here
              One more time, anything else i should know?: Just keep them in-character, thank you so much! ^ q ^)/ ❞

✘ I watch you while you sleep. ✘xxxxxxxxxxxx

thank you for the request, i will get started on it right away, give me one to two days to complete and i will send it to you via pm. Thank you and have a nice day!

Golden Fairy

Name: Sidereus Nuncius
What you want Love story.
When do you want it by: Next week maybe?
How many words you're looking for: 2000 words
How much you'll pay: 30k
Comments:
Prologue(introduction paragraph): no
Any certain characters you want me to add: [Issel and Lilet]
One more time, anything else i should know?: They area already married, have a son, and jobs, don't make them teenagers or anything like that.

Anxious Hunter

11,690 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Sidereus Nuncius
Name: Sidereus Nuncius
What you want Love story.
When do you want it by: Next week maybe?
How many words you're looking for: 2000 words
How much you'll pay: 30k
Comments:
Prologue(introduction paragraph): no
Any certain characters you want me to add: [Issel and Lilet]
One more time, anything else i should know?: They area already married, have a son, and jobs, don't make them teenagers or anything like that.

thanks for the request, please allow two days for it to be completed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces