Welcome to Gaia! ::

last time i did this, I kinda gave up. well now im more determined and i will write these stories (even if u dont get them for a while) oh,and if u want a writing example go to the writing arena and search troy and guinevere theres two parts

P.S.
these r free if u want but im fine with u paying emotion_awesome

SenshiCat's Partner

Manly Senshi

12,725 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
um, would you write a pokemon based one if i gave you two characters to work off of?
Are you comfortable with malexmale relationships?
If so, then could you write a romance story of my ocs Flood andJester in their secret identity forms?
Shiro Otemba
um, would you write a pokemon based one if i gave you two characters to work off of?

ill try...lay it on me.
Countless Chaos
If so, then could you write a romance story of my ocs Flood andJester in their secret identity forms?

-cringes- i hope thats enough of an answer...sry.
NBS4
Countless Chaos

-cringes- i hope thats enough of an answer...sry.

haha its alright, i understand that not everyone is into that sort of thing. thanks anyway :>

SenshiCat's Partner

Manly Senshi

12,725 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
NBS4
Shiro Otemba

ill try...lay it on me.
Ami and Drake? Shes 18, if you click on my avi it will take you to her "profile"
Drake is 30, an ex team rocket executive type person, hes the owner of an island and a trainer school (and the headmaster there) which is where they met, his main partner is an Alakazam named Azreal. hes loyal to those who are close to him and if you hurt them, you've pretty much signed your death warrant. Hes a bit more open around them than other people and jokes, has fun, and is a bit sarcastic. on his own, hes quite, reserved, and somewhat cold; the same way on the battlefield.
he has a shiny charizard that is a bit larger than average (about 10ft instead of 7) that Giovanni gave him (its name is Omega); his first pokemon his mother gave him as a child, his alakazam Azreal; a Tyranitar named Titan; a veanisaur named Gaia; a snorlax named KingPin; and a quagsire named Penelope

Ami wants power she will never be able to have, panics in battle easily, and often jumps in and takes hits for her pokemon because she wants to protect them
and drake is the exact opposite, he has power to flaunt and knows it damn well.
Shiro Otemba
NBS4
Shiro Otemba

ill try...lay it on me.
Ami and Drake? Shes 18, if you click on my avi it will take you to her "profile"
Drake is 30, an ex team rocket executive type person, hes the owner of an island and a trainer school (and the headmaster there) which is where they met, his main partner is an Alakazam named Azreal. hes loyal to those who are close to him and if you hurt them, you've pretty much signed your death warrant. Hes a bit more open around them than other people and jokes, has fun, and is a bit sarcastic. on his own, hes quite, reserved, and somewhat cold; the same way on the battlefield.
he has a shiny charizard that is a bit larger than average (about 10ft instead of 7) that Giovanni gave him (its name is Omega); his first pokemon his mother gave him as a child, his alakazam Azreal; a Tyranitar named Titan; a veanisaur named Gaia; a snorlax named KingPin; and a quagsire named Penelope

Ami wants power she will never be able to have, panics in battle easily, and often jumps in and takes hits for her pokemon because she wants to protect them
and drake is the exact opposite, he has power to flaunt and knows it damn well.

...its been such a long time since i played pokemon. ill use the characters, but chances are it won't have anything to do with the game razz

SenshiCat's Partner

Manly Senshi

12,725 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
NBS4"...its been such a long time since i played pokemon. ill use the characters, but chances are it won't have anything to do with the game razz [/quote] thats ok ^_^
thank you th
ns045kaa:0="NBS4"...its been such a long time since i played pokemon. ill use the characters, but chances are it won't have anything to do with the game razz [/quote] thats ok ^_^
thank you though!
Shiro Otemba
NBS4"...its been such a long time since i played pokemon. ill use the characters, but chances are it won't have anything to do with the game razz [/quote] thats ok ^_^
thank you th
ns045kaa:1="NBS4"...its been such a long time since i played pokemon. ill use the characters, but chances are it won't have anything to do with the game razz [/quote] thats ok ^_^
thank you though!

anymore info?

Demonic Spirit

could you write a love fic of any sort, between two demon hunters in medieval times? Astasia and Human Zerek

SenshiCat's Partner

Manly Senshi

12,725 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
NBS4
anymore info?
um, theyre kind of competitive even though they both know Drake is better, Ami looks at him a little bit like a father figure she "should" have had but also a best friend and kind of likes her. Drake is a bit oblivious but still knows even though he rarely acts upon it, he mostly sees Ami as a friend because the type of girl he likes doesnt look like her. if she looked (for lack of better terms) marry sue, he would probably fall in love with her
I'm so mad at myself!!! I haven't checked in on this in a really long time and now I don't really feel like writing emotion_facepalm I'll tell u guys if my feeling changes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff