Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Write me a Story ?

Hello everyone. I'm looking for some stories to be written for me. I have two OCs that I would love to have written about. I write myself, but I would love some different writers to have a go at my OCs.

I'm willing to pay quite a bit for good stories. I pay per word rather than per page.
I'm sorry, but word counts are all the same, but page lengths can change depending on font size and type. I'll pay per 1,000 words. If you have a good writing style then I am ready to pay quite a bit more than if you have an average writing style. I am willing to buy all types of work but the better it is, the more I'll pay for it.

Side note: Also looking for art of my OCs. PM me with samples if you're interested.

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
HERE ARE MY C H A R A C T E R S

I have two main characters that I'd like you to use.

User Image

A R I E S M A R Q U I S
Quick Bio:
Sexual Preference: Males
Hair: Brown, wavy. Usually has it slightly spiked.
Eyes: Ice blue. Like actually the colour of ice. Can flash gold when annoyed.
Powers: Ice elemental and thunder elemental (secret).

Aries Marquis is a student, he's handsome, smart and very powerful. But he's quiet. He keeps to himself, he doesn't flaunt his intelligence or his power. He's the guy who sits in the back of the class getting perfect marks but never puts his hand up to ask a question. He doesn't really have any friends, and he adores books. He spends all of his time in the library reading. He can't really connect well with other people, he just doesn't understand them. They are all so emotional, and that just annoys him. He comes off as short and condescending whenever someone asks him for help. He doesn't mean to, but he just cannot fathom how people can't understand such simple theories. He has almost perfect control of his elements, ice and thunder. No one knows he is a thunder elemental as well as an ice elemental. He wants to keep it a secret because thunder elementals are considered especially rare and are pushed into the spotlight a lot. He like his books and his privacy. He gets called the 'Ice Prince' because that's how he acts. Cold and aloof. But he's actually a really nice person if you get to know him, he's just really awkward around people because even with all his intelligence he doesn't understand them.

He's tall with wavy brown hair, it's usually styled in a very spiky manner. He has blue eyes, the colour of ice. Sometimes when he is angry they flash golden, but he very rarely gets angry because he doesn't want his thunder side to take control. He always wears nice clothes and they are always neat and tidy. He comes from a high class background so has perfect manners. Oh and he's about 20 years old. xD

He hasn't had a lot of experience with relationships as he hasn't found anyone who suits him in such a way that he would start a relationship with them.

-----

User Image

Reference drawn by invokke.
V I N C E N T C A L I G A R I
Quick Bio:
Sexual Preference: Males
Hair: Jet Black. Straight.
Eyes: Gold.
Powers: Thunder elemental.

Vincent Caligari is an advanced elemental battle/survival teacher. He's approaching 40, so he has bits of grey in his hair. But it makes him looks distinguished not old. He's always calm, but not relaxed. He's very strict but never raises his voice. His students know what he expects. He only ever teaches the best. Aries isn't in his class because he hasn't done the other courses needed beforehand yet. Aries is powerful enough though. Vincent is the most powerful teacher currently in the school. He doesn't have any other responsibilities in the school as he hates paperwork and prefers to work with his hands. He's a thunder elemental, one of the few that stay out of the spotlight. He managed to do so because he convinced the Elemental Council that he would stay in the school looking for future thunder elementals to send to them when they were fulled trained. He has no intention of doing so.

Unlike most thunder elementals he doesn't anger easily. It takes quite a bit to anger him because when he was younger he almost killed another student when they were arguing and he lost control. Since then, he hasn't lost control once. No one knows why he doesn't act like other thunder elementals; he keeps this accident a secret. He doesn't have any long term love interests and while he is approached by many students he always turns them down. He's got pure gold eyes that can just stareinto your soul. He's hair is jet black, and perfectly straight. He keeps it long and wears it tied to the nape of his neck with a piece of leather. His clothes are loose but cling in all the right places. He tends to like dark colours.

Basically, his backstory isn't well known, because he doesn't allow it to be. He doesn't like people knowing his business. He keeps to himself mostly, though he is friends with a lot of the other teachers at school. He's an orphan, he doesn't know who has parents are, or whether they're even alive or whether they just abandoned him. He no longer cares. He used to when he was young, but now he just lets it go. He was never adopted, because they found he was a thunder elemental, so he was sent off to the council. He became their ward. They trained him and taught him, but they were never really parents or guardians. He mostly grew up alone, with multiple different teachers to get him ready for the real world. The incident that sparked his level of perfect control was when he was quite young, early teens. One of the Council's children was teasing him, because his father (the Councilman) had told him all about Vincent. After hours of his, Vincent snapped and sent a bolt of supercharged lightning his way. The kid was a water elemental, and almost died. He had a severe reaction and now has the mind of a young child. Vincent was never punished for this, because the Council values power over everything else. He was just thrown harder into training. Vincent isn't fond of the Council at all. Despises them in fact. They are out to control all of the most powerful elementals on the planet so they can stay in power, at the expense of the rest of the elementals if need be.

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
HERE ARE S E T T I N G S I LIKE

A school for elementals. Basically it's an old castle that has been refitted to house all the elementals. Think Hogwarts. But it's on the edge of a fairly large town, so the students can go down and hang out there whenever they like. The students are usually aged from 16 to 25 as elemental training is done after normal magic training and takes years to master.

It's set in a time where computers and such don't exist, they send messages to each other with tiny little sprites of their element. But you have to be pretty advanced to be able to do that. Other wise, letters are written and send with messengers and the like. No electricity as we know it, but they do have things that can be powered with elemental energy. That's not very mainstream though.

Aries is an ice/thunder elemental. He was originally just an ice elemental but when he was little he was hit by lightning when he was playing in the snow and the lightning took a liking to him so give him her powers instead of killing him. Vincent is a thunder elemental. He was born with it.

BUT:

If you have a different setting that you'd like to use, run it by me and if I like it then we'll go from there.

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
P L O T S THAT I WANT

I don't really mind about the details of plots so much, that will be up to you to do for me. I have a basic outline of what I want, which is a romantic story involving my two OCs. Basically, I'd like them to get together. I don't want it to be, "Oh look I never noticed how attractive you were before, oh my god, I'm in love". If you know what I mean? I'd like it to be realistic, and serious. Neither of them do one night stands, so this will be something amazing. I'm more interested in the "getting them together" than the "being together" part of the story. So if the "getting together" bit could take up most of the story that would be lovely.

Vincent goes after Aries, NOT the other way around.

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
WRITE ME A S T O R Y PLEASE!

If you would like to write me a story, feel free to post in the thread. I don't mind if you link me to your writing shop, or if you just offer straight into the thread. I would like other examples of your work, the better the examples the more I'll pay upfront, but if you don't have any examples that's okay too. I just won't tip you until after I've finished reading your story.

I also need to know how much you're thinking of writing, and if it is larger than 3,000 words I would like a sample before I pay for it. I don't want to pay for something that I don't like, or that isn't what I've asked for.

You also need to tell me how long you think it will take to write however much you've offered to write for me. I don't mind chaptered stories but I would like each chapter to take a reasonable amount of time, not forever.

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
H A V E Q U E S T I O N S ?

Post them here in the thread or PM them to me.

Q: Are there a limit on the elements?
A: No, you can create as many as you like. But keep Ice and Thunder as rare elements please.

Q: So can they have babies together? i.e. MPREG
A: Please please don't. Seriously. Not even cool. You add this in and I will ask you to take it out. I don't want my characters having children. Ever.

Q: So what can these elemental powers do?
A: Pretty much anything you like. You want whips of fire? Go for it. Swords made of ice? Right on! Huge thunder waves? Awesome. If you're running out of ideas, think Pokemon. Seriously. They have lots of good elemental type attacks that you can draw on.

Q: What types of books does Aries read?
A: Magical theory mostly. Theory on any kind of elemental magic, though he'd hide the books on thunder elementals because he doesn't want anyone to see him reading those.

Q: Other characters in this world?
A: Create who you like. I would prefer if they didn't play a large role but I'm happy if you want to create characters to help move the story along.

Q: Do Aries/Vincent have family?
A: Short answer, no. Aries' family died in the lightning strike that gave him his powers. Vincent's always been an orphan (not widely known).

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

S T O R I E S C O M M I S S I O N E D

Cyryll A Synclair - Short Story -
Coffee and Cartoons - Writing Shop - Short Story - 3,000+ words.
Shieran - Writing Shop - Short Story - 3,000+ words (7k-10k)
Tohnee - Chaptered Story - Unknown Words (3,000+)
Oddin T - Story - Unknown Words
Jackiee153 - Writing Shop - Short Story - 1,000-3,000 words
Xia Junsu - Writing Shop - Chaptered Story (4 Chapters) - 4,000-12,000 words
Soulfulness - Writing Shop - Short Story - 2,500-3,000 words
Vidaly - Writing Shop - Short Story - 3,000 words (?)
PoppiHollaPuddelz - Writing Shop - One Shot - 1,000+ words.
Starry Lemonade - Writing Shop - Short Story - 1,500+ words
l Ryou Bakura l - Writing Shop - Short Story/Chaptered - 3,000+ words
Lithuanne - Writing Shop - Long Story - 3,000+ words
Kohaku0827 - Writing Shop - Chaptered Story - Unknown words.

Orders on Hiatus:
Metheshrew - Writing Shop - Short Story - 3,000+ words
nyanblack/toxicXbullet - Writing Shop - Short Story - 3,000+ words
Innocent Roses - Writing Shop - Short - Long Story - 3,000+ words

User Image

S T O R I E S R E C E I V E D

✖✪Tell Me A Fairytale!✖✪ - Writing Shop - Long Story 6,000 words. - Completed.
only you; a writing shop - 3 paged Short Story. - Completed.
☽Sorrowful Moon☾ [Writing Shop] - Short Story 2,000~3,000 words. - Completed.
Mmeeu1 - Sent via PM - Short Story - 3,000 words. - Completed.

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

User Image

Now open and ready for Writers! <3

manasa95's Husband

Desirable Junior

I would so love to do this for you D8

= w= I am actually working on a story myself,
I can probably add in your characters.

But my story will be loooong.

now i feel bad for going by page. D;
        it's just stressful for me to count by
        words. ;___;

♡

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Milkshax
I would so love to do this for you D8

= w= I am actually working on a story myself,
I can probably add in your characters.

But my story will be loooong.
"Footfalls echo in the memory
Down the passage which we did not take

Haha. That's up to you if you want to or not.
But feel free to use them if you want to, I don't mind. <3

Towards the door we never opened
Into the rose garden."

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
chuckin deuces

now i feel bad for going by page. D;
        it's just stressful for me to count by
        words. ;___;

♡

Psh. Don't worry about it.
If I had a problem with it, then I wouldn't have ordered from you.
I'm flexible, it's just that word counts are a little easier for me.
<3

Into the rose garden."

manasa95's Husband

Desirable Junior

- Zilithion -

Haha. That's up to you if you want to or not.
But feel free to use them if you want to, I don't mind. <3

Into the rose garden."
Okie dokie,
Want to see my W.I.P. first? Plot is different,
but elements would fit in fine.

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Milkshax
Okie dokie,
Want to see my W.I.P. first? Plot is different,
but elements would fit in fine.

Sure, I'd love to.
Plot's not really an issue as long as Vincent is quite a bit older than Aries. And that sort of dynamic. <3

Into the rose garden."

manasa95's Husband

Desirable Junior

- Zilithion -
Righto, I can do that 8D

I recently started, most of it is planned.
So I will PM you it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces