Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Big Tipper 100
I can do that, but I'm working on two other stories at the moment so I'll have to get back to you when I can

Man-Hungry Businessman

can you do fanfiction for ocs? :'o like... i have two of my characters..if i give you enough information about them, can you write maybe a 2kword thing? :'o or is that too much

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Big Tipper 100
CaliforniaCupCakes
oreoluvsyou
CaliforniaCupCakes
oreoluvsyou
CaliforniaCupCakes
Hello there, My name is Californiacupcakes, but you can call me Cali, or Cupcakes
Im in search of Fanfic writers, check my thread out. so far iv only had one gaian sell me a story. ATM im really looking for some fanfiction about this series im reading maybe you have heard of it..its called Reachel Morgan series. Shes a bounty hunter and a witch. In my thread i have some story ideas on what im looking for. i hope you decide to sell a story or two. i would really love some from you. I have a order (selling) skeleton for you to fill out if you decide to write a story for me. its just so i can keep trake of who im buying from and how many. but please look and see. im really wanting to buy your work
ωιsнιηg υρση α sтαя

Sorry, I'm not extremely interested in those fanfics or story ideas. Sorry >~<

Oh ok i understand that, that series isnt for everyone. haha
I have a story that i started as a roleplay and turned into a story. i dont really know where it was going or what it was starting out as. like i said it was just a role play that really has potintail. smile link to story
Ill pay you 25 bil if you take this story and help me with completing it.
im looking for a long story/novle if you will. smile

Ooh that sounds fun ! However the link wouldn't work for me :/

realy thats weird. i can post it to you or just send it to you in a pm

A pm sounds fine ^^
oreoluvsyou
CaliforniaCupCakes
oreoluvsyou
CaliforniaCupCakes
Hello there, My name is Californiacupcakes, but you can call me Cali, or Cupcakes
Im in search of Fanfic writers, check my thread out. so far iv only had one gaian sell me a story. ATM im really looking for some fanfiction about this series im reading maybe you have heard of it..its called Reachel Morgan series. Shes a bounty hunter and a witch. In my thread i have some story ideas on what im looking for. i hope you decide to sell a story or two. i would really love some from you. I have a order (selling) skeleton for you to fill out if you decide to write a story for me. its just so i can keep trake of who im buying from and how many. but please look and see. im really wanting to buy your work
ωιsнιηg υρση α sтαя

I have a story that i started as a roleplay and turned into a story. i dont really know where it was going or what it was starting out as. like i said it was just a role play that really has potintail. smile link to story

realy thats weird. i can post it to you or just send it to you in a pm

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Big Tipper 100
CaliforniaCupCakes
oreoluvsyou
CaliforniaCupCakes
ωιsнιηg υρση α sтαя

oreoluvsyou
CaliforniaCupCakes
ωιsнιηg υρση α sтαя

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Big Tipper 100
CaliforniaCupCakes
ωιsнιηg υρση α sтαя

ωιsнιηg υρση α sтαя

Desirable Lover

11,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
oreoluvsyou
I know Ncis and supernatural the most ! And love love love them ❤️❤️❤️

OOOOOO I am going to send you a request and see if you like it

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Marathon 300