Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Big Tipper 100
So this is my writing shop. I'm hoping to get some replies <3 Anyway this is a little bribe shop, so bribe me.

But I do have the right to refuse a request, but I rarely do that ^^

I write just about anything. So just give me some characters, a theme and all that, or just let me make characters and give me a theme ^^

Longer length = bigger bribe

Here's a crappy sample, but it's a sample.

"Slow down Kyle, we're gonna wreck!" Tyler screamed on the back of her brothers motorcycle. She didn't have a helmet on so she was scared.

"Here." Kyle took off his helmet and gave it to her like he was reading her mind. But the motorcycle wouldn't slow down.

"Kyle! Stop this is crazy!!" What she didn't know was that the breaks weren't working. He said I love you to her and that's all she could remember. Everything went black. Tyler could hear people talking but didn't know what they were saying. Soon came along sirens. She tried to open her eyes but couldn't seem to be able to. Every small muscle and bone in her body were aching. What happened, she wondered.

That's when she lost all consciousness. The doctors were running her into the hospital. Trying to get her and her brother to rooms as soon as possible. She was still breathing but couldn't hear or move. It was like she was trapped in her own body.

Soon she was able to hear again. She heard a woman scream and start crying. It sounded like her brothers girlfriend, Emily. What was happening, she tried to scream but couldn't. Was it her brother who she was screaming about? She was so scared.

Finally she could open her eyes. There were tubes in her nose and she was hooked up to a breathing machine. There were a few doctors and Emily standing around her. Emily had notices she was awake and ran towards her, crying.

Tyler tried to speak but nothing came out. Until eventually she coughed.

"Wha... What.. happened?" Was all she managed to get out.

Her brother was 27 and Emily was 25, they had been living together along with Tyler. They were all she had left.

Emily cried into her stomach which was still in some pain. "He.. He saved you," She cried. "Sorry, He's gone Tyler." Her sobs were getting louder.

Tyler was in so much pain but didn't care. She could barely move, yet she got up. It took all of her energy to talk.

"What do you mean!?" She screamed, tears rolling down either side of her cheek.

"He's dead." Emily said sadly while trying to calm her down.

Tyler started throwing things, she took off the tubes and threw them to the ground.

"Calm down Tyler, I know I loved him too but we have to stay strong." Emily tried to get her to lay down again but failed.

Tyler started crying. With every tear came a memory.

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Big Tipper 100

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Big Tipper 100

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Big Tipper 100

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Big Tipper 100

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Big Tipper 100

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Big Tipper 100

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

do u write fanfictions? do u know durarara or KHR OvO?

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Big Tipper 100
xMilkita

I do write fanfics ^^ but no I don't know durarara or Khr, but I could if you want me to

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

oreoluvsyou
xMilkita

I do write fanfics ^^ but no I don't know durarara or Khr, but I could if you want me to

does that mean that ur willing to look up info for it ? ill help with giving the links and stuff. but its really up to u if u want to read them or even jst watch the anime lol ( wikia is really all u need =v=;; for durarara )

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Big Tipper 100
xMilkita
oreoluvsyou
xMilkita

does that mean that ur willing to look up info for it ? ill help with giving the links and stuff. but its really up to u if u want to read them or even jst watch the anime lol ( wikia is really all u need =v=;; for durarara )

Yeah I'm willing to ^^

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

oreoluvsyou
xMilkita
oreoluvsyou
xMilkita

Yeah I'm willing to ^^

great soo what are u better at writing? Romance or angst? do you write yaoi? i no that gaia TOS doesn't allow lemon/smut but do u write it ? im asking all those questions because im deciding which anime i want a fanfiction from and which plot to give u xD

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Big Tipper 100
xMilkita
oreoluvsyou
xMilkita
oreoluvsyou
xMilkita

Yeah I'm willing to ^^

great soo what are u better at writing? Romance or angst? do you write yaoi? i no that gaia TOS doesn't allow lemon/smut but do u write it ? im asking all those questions because im deciding which anime i want a fanfiction from and which plot to give u xD

I write romance better and yush I write Yaoi and smut and 16+ writing cx

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Big Tipper 100

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Big Tipper 100

Quick Reply