Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Hoarder

12,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
i ate some sea bass from some stranger....stupid i know. >< but my bf ate it to and hes fine...i think im allergic to sea bass. cause ive never had it before...till i ate that strangers.
Oooh. I'm sorry and hope you feel better soon

Lonely Hoarder

12,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
lol its fine. not like im going to die. thanks though.
how are you?
Alright. Hungry mostly right now. lol

Lonely Hoarder

12,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
same. >< you should go eat.
*goes to find something* lol

Lonely Hoarder

12,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
i might go nap or something idk. x.x
You should and go rest. ^^

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
"Footfalls echo in the memory
Down the passage which we did not take

50k for a romance between my two male OCs?
Info here.
<3

Towards the door we never opened
Into the rose garden."

Kizu Pantera's Kouhai

Eloquent Lover

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
- Zilithion -

50k for a romance between my two male OCs?
Info here.
<3

Into the rose garden."

Oh they sound wonderful. I do love the student teacher pairing. And I love the description you have for them. I have a few ideas in mind. But first some questions:

I noticed on your page you are allowing free reign as far as the characters meet and interact. Is this so? Or is there a base you wish me to follow?

Next I will assume you wish this to be a Lime, so fluffy would be alright to do. I use these terms based on fanficiton.net Lime being cute and fluffy means to kiss but never leave first base.

Do you want me to make the ending a closer or would you like for me to leave it open enough that if you commission another or wish to continue it, you could do so?

Sorry for all my questions. I just want to make sure I write the best piece possible for you. ^_^

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Vozie
Oh they sound wonderful. I do love the student teacher pairing. And I love the description you have for them. I have a few ideas in mind. But first some questions:

I noticed on your page you are allowing free reign as far as the characters meet and interact. Is this so? Or is there a base you wish me to follow?

Next I will assume you wish this to be a Lime, so fluffy would be alright to do. I use these terms based on fanficiton.net Lime being cute and fluffy means to kiss but never leave first base.

Do you want me to make the ending a closer or would you like for me to leave it open enough that if you commission another or wish to continue it, you could do so?

Sorry for all my questions. I just want to make sure I write the best piece possible for you. ^_^

Oh I'm glad that you like them. <3

And questions are fine. I don't mind answering any that you may have.

1. Yes, they can meet/interact anyway you like.

2. I'm well aware of the meanings. I live on FF.net. XDD. Lime is fine. I don't mind if you'd like to go further but at least Lime would be lovely.

3. Interesting question. Let's go with fairly open. I'd like them to have at least kissed by the end, but an open ending would be good.

Not a problem. <33.

Into the rose garden."

Kizu Pantera's Kouhai

Eloquent Lover

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
I'm so happy to hear another FF.net is out there. I had a bad interaction once where I did not explain the meanings. And well long story short I make it a point to do so lol
I'm fine with doing Lemons and such. Practice is practice, but those are bribe only lol. Lime it is and I promise to have a wonderful kiss in there some where ^_^

The opening I will keep as open as possible so you can continue to work with it if you so chose. Your welcome to stay in the shop and chat, I already have the story in mind so I shall begin work right away. Thank you for hiring me. I do hope you enjoy what I come up with 4laugh

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Vozie
I'm so happy to hear another FF.net is out there. I had a bad interaction once where I did not explain the meanings. And well long story short I make it a point to do so lol
I'm fine with doing Lemons and such. Practice is practice, but those are bribe only lol. Lime it is and I promise to have a wonderful kiss in there some where ^_^

The opening I will keep as open as possible so you can continue to work with it if you so chose. Your welcome to stay in the shop and chat, I already have the story in mind so I shall begin work right away. Thank you for hiring me. I do hope you enjoy what I come up with 4laugh

Yeah, I guess they are a little strange for those who aren't "in the know". Lol.

Ahhh okay. Well, if you think a Lemon will fit in, feel free to add it in. I'll happily pay the extra. If you'd prefer not to, that's fine as well. I'm not too picky. A wonderful kiss would be amazing though.

That's awesome. And I'll be around. I'm trying to do like a million things at once, not to mention do my own orders, but I'll try and drop by now and again. <3

Into the rose garden."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas