Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vozie
So good news everyone! I spent the night writing and it was amazing. I was literately throwing a million ideas on paper. I'm working on two orders that I promised to get done and I think I feel ready to re open the shop. Though I'm only taking two orders at a time. But for a grand opening I'm thinking of holding an auction. Better yet it will be for a 35 page story! One of my biggest yet to date!
THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! Are you going to start with a new, fresh thread too?

Kizu Pantera's Kouhai

Eloquent Lover

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
CaleeJ
Vozie
So good news everyone! I spent the night writing and it was amazing. I was literately throwing a million ideas on paper. I'm working on two orders that I promised to get done and I think I feel ready to re open the shop. Though I'm only taking two orders at a time. But for a grand opening I'm thinking of holding an auction. Better yet it will be for a 35 page story! One of my biggest yet to date!
THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! Are you going to start with a new, fresh thread too?

That Im not sure to be honest. I might. For now Im going to put up my auction and hope it does well ^_^
I hope it does go well biggrin

Kizu Pantera's Kouhai

Eloquent Lover

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
CaleeJ
I hope it does go well biggrin

I have everything ready to start the auction. Im just waiting for a Mod to tell me where to post the thread. Cause Im not sure if I can post a written auction in the art auction section or if it goes here.
that's a good question, hmm...

Kizu Pantera's Kouhai

Eloquent Lover

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
CaleeJ
that's a good question, hmm...

I sent a pm to a Mod about it yet I still haven't heard from them. Not sure what to do really.

Kizu Pantera's Kouhai

Eloquent Lover

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
OMG Auction is up!!!!

Go Lookie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff